Does Sup Forums know of any jobs where I can sign my life away for a few years...

Does Sup Forums know of any jobs where I can sign my life away for a few years? I need to get out of where I am and would rather not go full vagabond. Military won't take me until I pay off debts. Alternately suggest fun places to be a degenerate hobo.

Oil rig/field worker

Where do I sign up?

Try looking on the internet

Well I was doing that, I just didn't know if there was a specific place I should be looking at.

Just check career builder

Sometime they're labeled as "tech service"

Aight. I'll do that. My only problem is that my only experience is in working shit jobs. Nothing technical. I'll see if I can't make it work anyways.

how much debt do you ahve and what for? I didn't even know that was a factor in joining the military

you don't get a bonus anymore?

if you're an alaskan citizen you can get a yearly bonus from oil money fwiw

About 800 for back rent and another 600-ish for student loan debt. And yeah, I tried. I even got my tattoos cleared before finding that out. And you can't get in to get a bonus unless you don't have debt. Basically, I'm fucked. I live in Wisconsin, so I don't get a yearly bonus in anything except alcoholism.

OK, how about you just drive for Uber for a while? if you don't have a car, you can rent one through them.
I don't think it's a great deal or anything, but at least it's money coming in till you get your debts handled or whatever.
thoughts?
here on the west coast you could clear $1400 in a good week, unless the driver I had today lied to me

Well I live in bumfuck nowhere with my parents right now. So it's not like Uber is real prolific around here. And I can't drive a company car because I took mine flying a couple years back and people frown on that. Like thanks for the help, but I've never even seen a taxi in 15 years of living here. My shit's all fucked.

the french foreign legion recruits people of all nationalities to serve in the french military. after 3 or 4 years of service you can go home or request french citizenship. the training is not for faggots but in the end you will be able to surrender like a pro

they have a website that shows where you can find their recruitment offices.

Big rig driving. Companies like Swift and CR England will pay for your training/license if you sign a 1-2 year work contract. First 6 weeks you train for your license in class and on driving range. They house and feed you during this time but no pay. Then you drive with a trainer for 3 months for shit pay. After that they hand you the keys to a rig and you start your 1 year of work making about 40k a year and benefits. If you got a clean driving record and your at least 21 you could be on a Greyhound (also paid for by company) to the training center a week from now.

I've looked into that, and it looks like they run literally everywhere. Also, I'm a literal faggot and don't know how that training would go. Figured I'd do that as a fallback plan. And who WANTS French citizenship? I guess Syrians. Graci pour du aiudas or something. My French is Mexican.

hmmmm OK I see your point. fuck, user, in that situation coming up with $1400 legally just isn't going to be easy.
No chance of getting a loan from a family member or something to clear that shit up so you can enlist, with the agreement that you'll pay them back within 6 months or something? I know it sucks to have to ask.
almost 4 am here so I'm pretty sleepy and don't have a ton of ideas
>how did you take a car "flying" , exactly ? glad you made it out alright
seriously bro, the military is perfect for a guy in your situation.
You can't get a deferment for the student loan? I got my shit deferred 10 years I think. Maybe you could do that, and negotiate with your rent to make payments so you'd be current when you enlist, then pay that shit off asap?

shit, duh, other user is right. Long-haul trucking is where you need to go. You'll be ripped off, of course, they won't pay shit if you use the "free" trucking school, but you'll make enough money to live and take care fo your debts and all

My driving record is fucked. I have reckless backing, failure to maintain control, going too fast for conditions AND speeding. Can't get a job driving vehicles for a while, lol. My front axle broke while I was driving down a highway. Hit a ditch and launched up the other side. Got like 40 feet of air. Pretty fun shit. And I'd love to join the military. I should see if the Marines will take me with debt. Also, appreciate any help. I'm a bit strung out from stress right now.

no-one wants french citizenship.. i can agree with that. but i heard that if you join, minor crimes and debts in your home country get forgotten (as they take away your identity and shit when you join up). so if that's what you're after..

>I'm a literal faggot

well then..

slab city

TOP KEK
was that one incident that you got all those tickets, or different times? that's amazing if you still have a license after that. WHen I was in my teens I 'd get multiple tickets because I was a dumb punk and the officers were pissed lel

Marines, I like it! Makes sense they'd cut you the most slack for entry.

The military is going to be good for you, user. It'll suck of course, but I think it'll get you on the right path. Plus guns.

Good luck, Sup Forumsro, stick with it! I've known more than a few guys that got their shit striaghtened out by enlisting

Hey man, you brought it up. And it's a valid concern when joining a merc group. Exactly how many times do I want my shit pushed in both literally and metaphorically?

Nah, 4 seperate incidents. I got a couple wiped legally, but not sealed. So companies still see them. My only issue with the Marines is that I have a visible tattoo. Whatever, I'll go bother some recruiters today probably. And the only reason I'm in this situation is because I got forced into college instead of the Armh. It all comes full circle I guess.

>visible tattoo
well, lord knows you're not the first guy to try and join the marines with one! I don't know how strict they are about that stuff but only one way to find out. Fingers crossed they give a brother a break.
I hope you get in, Sup Forumsro!

Yeah, worst case scenario I'll just be some cool fuckin' hobo on a warm costal area. Or my bad karma will catch up with me and I'll get raped and eaten by nu-Dahmer. Gotta go with the flow though, eh?

c'mon, bro, worst that happens you have to wash dishes for 6 months to pay your bills off and then you enter the military. No need to be a hobo, bruv. I'm not blind, your sentences and grammar are excellent, you're not a dummy. Maybe rambunctious and a little impulsive, if you'll forgive my saying so, but that's to be expected. You sound like military material to me!
Bro, get an MOS where you get a security clearance, and then you'll make dough with it when you're out. Or be a fireman, do some shit like that so you can make bank. You'll be miles ahead of the faggots that went to college if you play your cards right.

Lookie here buddy, I ain't no fancy learnin' boy. But yeah, I would say I have poor self-management. I was looking into being an EMT because you can pay off classes in volunteer time. And I don't have the patience to take time to pay shit off. GOTTA GO FASTE

Truly sage advice friend.

I know you can do it. Don't get suckered into going into some MOS that has zero payoff in the real world. Make that shit work for you and get paid when you get out.
You're gonna do great. Keep us posted!
Also, if this thread doesn't die before I can post this, what state are you in? Just curious how far in the sticks you are.

Wisconsin. Nearest town has like 2000 people in it. And it's 8 miles away. I do only live anout 20 miles from the nearest recruiter though.

Hospitality worker in a remote locations.

Islands, snowfields ... something like that. Bang loads of stupid bitches. Save money in a liv in work in location.

kek you weren't kidding about not having uber!!! you may have to collect beaver pelts or some shit ;)
I'm not surprsied about Wisconsin. Smart people in that part of the country.
Good luck at the recruiter!
Hey, you could always try and make money off youtube, but that's no quick buck.

this user has a good idea. work at macineau (however you spell it) island in Michigan? I think for the summer. You'll have room and board plus money, and there aren't any cars there.
Or work on a cruise ship.
I dunno , just throwing out ideas.

>smart people in that part of the country
Wat. Seriously, it's serial killer/alcoholic training grounds up here. We have literally nothing but cheap booze and shame. And wild dogs. Anyways, thanks for the help bruh. I'll shoot a muzzie for you.

Yeah, no one wants me in hospitality buisnesses. I look like I'd rob and rape a 70 year old man. Doesn't sound like a bad gig, but I really do look like a fucking hobo.