Have 3 months legal internship.
I have to chose between:

Milano
.or
Tel-Aviv

What do?

Kill niggers

Milan

If you're not Jew, the Jews will only give you menial jobs and/or make your work 24/7.

tel aviv is awesome. go for it.

Not accurate. I'm Israeli Jewish and I worked at a law firm as an intern and even senior lawyers work 12 hour days. His internship may not be in law but everywhere he goes, our work mentality is bat shit crazy.
And as an Israel Jew i'm telling you, go to Milano. Fuck Tel-Aviv.

No, fuck that. Tel Aviv's beaches are the only good thing about it. (Geula in particular).
Other then that its swarming with sjw's leftists vegans faggots and feminists. I hate its mentality, I hate driving there, I hate going there (with a few minor exceptions).

זה כי אתה חתיכת סחי טמבל, מילאנו חרא של מקום

סחי הפרצוף שלך. תל אביב פח אשפה, בארים יקרים רועשים וכולם חיים בסרט. הבעיה היחידה היא שתל אביבזה כמו ביבי, אין חלופה ראויה. בגלל זה מגנים עליה ביתר שאת.

Op here.

speak neither of those languages and not a joo.

Milan is trademark law in English in a very posh law firm.

Tel-Aviv is German Jew in contract law. Not so posh.

Would have picked Israel, because exotic, but i checked googlemaps and it looks like a 3rd world country there. Besides rents are +800 € for some shit hole in a remote neighbourhood and beer costs 8 €.
A bit nervous about terrorists too.
...anyone been there?

הכל יקר והכל מטונף, אבל הוייב שיש שם אין בשום מקום אחר, ואני גר בברלין ועשיתי התמחות במילאנו.
אז יאללה

They hate non-jews.
I've been there, OP.
Biting the hand that feeds them.. Fucking jews.

Depends what you look for, chilled easy going people, great beaches, great night life scene. expensive as fuck and big parts of it look like shit.

Roll the ovens, bois!

Read the thread you cuck.
I personally thing that Milano is the way to go, mostly because of the reasons you said about Tel Aviv, which are all true. But in order to dispell a few myths, let me tell you that Israel, and Tel Aviv in particular is no third world country.
And you needn't worry about terrorists in Tel Aviv anymore than you should in Milano, even less I would say. We are trained to deal with this situation, they are not. The chances of anything substantial happening in either of those places is way higher in Milano. Everywhere else in the world might I say.

אני אישית לא מתחבר לוייב התל אביבי כל כך, אולי מקומות ספורים.
במה עשית התמחות? ליטיגציה או מסחרי?

You were probably just a little bitch, not man enough to deal with our stern mentality.

5edgy9me

The choice here is basically muslim shitheads that'll buttfuck you and beat you up for not being muslim, or jews that'll not rape your ass, but might shill your money. Your call OP. It's okay, we know you prefer the buttfucking.

Manhatten

Anyone been to Milano... ?

I dont think you know what youre talking about , from what I heard it's like Düsseldorf - Industrial and snobbish... not like Italy from thr movies

Italy is not like american movies

Well, it is going to be 5hot9you.
You keep climbing up and then god strikes you deep in the ass.
Yesterday it was Hitler.
Tomorrow it is going to be snackbars.

>OP moves to Israel
>gets bombed by Mossad the next day
>Israel thunder fucks Palestine again
Such is life, in Israel

If it was I'd be a lot happier. But currently we 'contain' and do not 'initiate' or 'retaliate'. Which is bullshit and everyone here hates it.

Im living in tel aviv as non jew and its thr best time of my life. Yes everything is expensive, but if you are smart u can life without money. I dont pay for my favourute clubs anymore and the gays give me drugs for free etc. Tel aviv makes you gay, im pretty good looking and the gays do everyhibg to fuck me including paying all my shit lol. My gf is a trap, but one of the hottest in israel so thats a win. Security is not an issue, tel aviv is super save. He worst thing about israel is the israeli mentality, its extremely interest based and basically everyone against everyone. People are all broke and they have nothing to give for free. Every non israeli is considered naive prey and will be taken advantage off. Dont believe anything people tell you. But yeah, apart you will have a blast. Beaches, drugs, foursomes, amazing festivals and parties, its like living in a surreal dream, thats why the city is called the bubble.

I live near Milan and yes, it's a big chaotic city. Life is expensive but it's one of the most alive city in Italy.
Most of the people living in Milan hate it - I do as well-, but it's not that bad thanks to concerts, bars, and any sort of events.
Definitely it doesn't fit the italian lifestyle stereotypes, but it's really well connected to the rest of the country and you could move out of town on weekends.
Also North of Italy is much more open minded than South.

Obvious b8 is obvious.

tel-aviv, go and blow somthing up!

kill yourself faggot jew

>You were probably just a little bitch, not man enough to deal with our stern mentality.

So how would you treat a native German? I bet you'd couldn't wait to get revenge.

>expensive as fuck

Why? Are they ripping each other off?

I commute to Milano to work and I agree with

Tel-Aviv has a problem with garbage handling, so a lot of streets smells like garbage.

Say what you will about jews but Israel is nowhere near 3rd world.

The only areas that are shit there are the places where the "Palestinians" live. They shit up their own areas, it's retarded at this point

I wouldn't go to Israel because ur politics is fucked up. Same reason for US and North Korea

And turkey

ive been, its nice you might love it or not so much but its not that bad. Hot girls, good food and weather. There are also blast proof rooms in every building and heavily armed squads patroling the city.I wouldnt even worry about getting robbed on the street because the IDF keeps that place locked down. never been to milan

quick addition for OP after reading the above comments, people therecan be very nice but you need to be smart and understand their intent, if they are trying to sell you something you need to firm, theyll work with you, and also let you pay them way too much. f youve ever haggled in a shop or at a yard sale/ been out and flirted with girls or met one in a professional setting, s long as you can differentiate these situations and youre smart thepeople of Israel wont be an issue

Wow, dont tell me they dont have prices on things... like lets say in Istanbul?