She has humiliated me

>she has humiliated me
>she has cheated on me
>she took my money
>she took my son
>she took my house
>she took my car

now it's time to make a change

rape her and video it. Post it and tell her how she is useless and powerless now.

First step.

Pics or it didn't happen
Also timestamp of course

Timestamp faggot

looks like a funny thread

Omg omg omg is real??? :0

Def take she would be able to chew the tape off her mouth

Finally! I get to see one of these! DO IT OP! Timestamp with her tits!

Cmon don't be so naive. Wait for timestamp

OP is a faggot

dang i cant wait for the speghetti to fall out

TIMESTAMP

/thread

Tape nose too. Done deal.

An edgy faggot*

OP is a faggot. Disgusting nigger

You will be the last one to pay.
You will lose everything.
Nothing is too broken. Stop.

A little saliva and the tape will come straight off. It's fake you dumb fucks. Try it yourself

timestamp or IT DIDNT HAPPEN

timestamp or fake faggot

Saged, reported, hidden, called the cops, called the Fire Department, called pizza hut, called the USN, called the Royal Navy, called the Red Army, called the FBI. called the CIA, called Interpol, called the KGB, called the USMC, called the USAF, called the Royal Air force, called MI 6, called Scotland Yard, called the US National Guard of every state, called NYPD, called Obama, called the Queen, called Putin, called David Cameron, called every Governor of every US State, used my time phone to call Winston Church hill, As well as Hitler, Stalin, Theodore Roosevelt, George Washington, Montezuma, ever Caesar, and Gilgamesh, called US Army, called British Army in every era, called every phone sexline, called papa john's, called the US Coast Guard, called my State Senators, called my Senators, called every republican in the US, called Dr. Who, called the Pope, called my local Gang lords, called the State Patrol of ever state west of the Mississippi, called all of my local news channels, called Star Fleet, called The Sun, called The national enquirer, called CNN, called Scot Pelly, called Steven Colbert, called half of the Mexican Drug Cartels, called Nintendo, called the Japan Maritime Self-Defense Force, called the head of the Illuminati, called ever free mason, called bilderberg, called my neighbors, called the mayor of ever city in France, called my mom, called the Emperor of Man, and called every school district in Canada.

Dude, dont kill her you're better than her right?

Wifeys too pretty, this is clearly from a movie or something

This sad cunt just typed this out thinking he was funny

hurry up with the reposting faggot

Timestamp you idiot or sage

yeah, it's professionally lit and looks to be some serious downscaling & compression

Stfu fucking whitenight cuck faggots.
If for any reason this were real (which it is NOT) than he should do it for the lulz.

Newfaggotry intensifies

>called Obama
update your copypasta you lazy nigger. I know you don't have a job, but at least pretend like you give a fuck here, please.

>typed
It was funny. You're the sad cunt who typed out your retarded post.

Fake and homoseccs

:^).

show us her blood you pussy

Lol

Fuck this shit, this is now a GET-Thread.

Check'em.

this shit literally is not happening, these look like screenshots from a movie. also notice how she's constantly looking towards the top, where the hand is coming from. there's someone standing there in the scene. fuck off op you faggot

If it was a copypasta definitely the shittest one their is

Rell

timestamp at least

rolling

this is from a movie. Everyone sage and move one.

OP IS A FUCKING LOW ENERGY FAGGOT

Rollin'

Nice dubs.

Yeh no timestamp obviousry bait

what movie.
i want to belive

what movie plox?

I dont care

suck it fags for i am the dub master

>if
Please stop posting

There shall be no mercy with the Singles.

Kys unfunny nigger

Ok moving on now op your a flying faggot

Where the fuck is the TIMESTAMP FAGGOT!? OP is a total FAGGOT.

Just die already OP fuck me you stupid hook nosed kike

Ok i'm leave bye faggots!

Where the fuck is the TIMESTAMP FAGGOT!? OP is a total FAGGOT. Time stamp with her blood over her tits!

HHHUUUUURRRR IM FUCKING RETARDED AND UNDER 22 YEARS OLD HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

YOU are fucking retards. LOOK AT THE LIGHTING. I know you are children, but look at it. LOOK AT IT. IT'S A FUCKING MOVIE!

Kids these days. Whatever happen to the good old days if OP didnt provide a timestamp, he was a fucking faggot?????????????? Oh wait that was 2009. I hate all of you.

This isn't good bait. Troll smarter.

movie
op is a gay nigger

Calling for xxxxxxx99

I'm here

watch this

rolling

So close!

Shifty eyed fucking hebe

Rolling for trips! Check em^^^^^

OP is cancer

not even close

As a joke, this is halfway funny. In real life, it isn't. Bad people announce their badbess to you so you will stay the fuck away from them...not so you can stoop below their level.

By the way, why not just write a country song about it?

Kys faggot

nice pic of what? very artistic for a savage revenge murder.
cool story bro

You need to tell me when you are calling Pizza Hut. It's simply rude not to check in with your fellow anons first. You are the real monster in this thread.

sage in all fields lads

sage sage sage sage sage sage sage (your life) sage sage

>1st day on the Internet
You'll learn in time. But probably in 6 years when you turn 18.

why would you put your focus on the tiles instead of the fucking thing itself

unless you were to film it and it slowly comes into focus to give it a spooky vibe you have no reason to do this.

disappointed

ooohhh the fire

Silence is golden, duct tape is silver

Fuck. Being 12 is hard.

Wew that's Cool Dog, 8 years ago. FUCK it's been that long. Thanks for the memories.

Well said.

not everybody cares about current memes, like jokes, they can be funny forever.

The amount of newfags falling for this troll thrrad is fucking bananas.

I just called the cops, check the newspaper tomorrow.

Oregon, Portland

Nice try

do it for thr bros take back your life from the harpie

OMG, John.. what the fuck have you done?