MEDFEGS PLEASE HELP what are these red spots on my dick? I noticed them yesterday during fap...

MEDFEGS PLEASE HELP what are these red spots on my dick? I noticed them yesterday during fap, they flare up during/after fap, and they can be seen when I'm not fapping, but are much much subtle. Should I go to the doctor?

Also
>not std - I'm a virgin
>it doesn't hurt when I take a leak
>I feel an itching of my foreskin for a week or two now (I thought it was because of chafing due to too much masturbation)
>I go to pee regularly

wash your dick more frecuently
don't masturbate as much

that should help, I also have those from time to time

do you have any kind of skin condition?

It's a mild infection that comes from Masturbating too much. Hygiene thing.

Wash more, touch less. If it gets worse, you need to actually show a doctor and be humiliated in front of everyone that you lack the self-control required to leave your own dick alone.

not that I know of

I have history of skin conditions on other places of my body, such as Pityriasis Rosea, Pityriasis versicolor

is there some over the counter medicine? how do I treat it? I feel pretty humiliated already, is it gonna scar my head?

Could be thrush...

Could be anything... could be a rash or bed bug bites or allergic reaction to new moisturizer

Not worth going to a doctor unless u got no co pay insurance

>thrush
Is it possible to treat thrush??? My female friend has it, she can't recover from it, it cases her hell?

How does a man get's a thrush? Is it possible to get it by sticking a dick in the ass (because ass is full of bacteria)?

I go for free to my doctor

its broken blood vessels from squeezing too much fag boy.

Will they recover if I don't fap for some time?

No, it's just an ointment, really. It's not Thrush, Thrush is way worse.

This is about as low on the chain of humiliating dick-stuff as it gets with Fordyce Spots probably being a close second (those are bullshit to the max).

Also, try to wear loose boxers. Your crotch is probably the warmest area of the body, and warm areas are a breeding ground. Keep everything clean and sweat free for a couple of days.

I got this after i was cut couple of years ago. You need to moisturize the dick more when you fap and sleep.

dumbass if u seen some random shit on your dick go to the doctor fucking idiot. p.s dont take advice from these retards

are you jelqing by chance ?? maybe just squeesing it ? thats most likely culprit. it will go away. promise.

the first available appointment at my doctors is in the and of the end month. I must do something

no I'm not. But I may be squeezing it too much

>Fordyce spots
I now notice I have those on my lips, this day couldn't get any better

ur being paranoid. relax and stop touching your dick.

It's normal. Stop tripping.

Yea dont worry about this bro many men will get this from time to time, dont bash one out tonight take a hot bath and give it a good clean it will go within a week!

Enjoy your AIDS, faggot.

AIDS would mean that I had sex at least once in my life.

i thought i had herpies once because i had that, it was acttually a lot worse, i went and got . tested for everything. turns out i just "went too hard", dont worry about it dude. no serious problem

Stop deathgripping your penis when you masturbate.

Idiot.

Skin irritation due to friction and poor hygiene.

Aka wash yo dick nigguh

I get these every now and then too, usually go away within a day or two, sometimes i get it from fapping sometimes from sex with my gf, never bothered me or caused any issues so i think you'll be fine op

hpv
Wash your hands+dick

how could it be HPV? I'm a wizard. And I wash every day my dick, and hands like million times a day

It's called balanitis.

Wash dick twice a day with warm water only, no soap. Apply vaseline to keep it protected.

Also, use some thick lube like vasline when you fap and don't squeeze too hard. Don't fap 5 times a day either.

Not necessarily, your dad could've raped your faggot ass and you've blocked it out.

Fap less and not too roughly.

Do not use soap to wash your genitals, water is sufficient and soap and lotions can cause irritation.

Just give it a day or two.

Oy vey!
Look at my payots.