So I was trying to get weird and meet a random woman on Craig's list. It is nothing but scams...

So I was trying to get weird and meet a random woman on Craig's list. It is nothing but scams. Do people actually succeed at this?

Also, I even got a whole set of pc's for a fake person. So, I'm sharing.

Yes, people are fucking retards.

Like literally unbelievably stupid, its amazing to me they can do things like breath and drive a car successfully.

doesn't seem like a good idea. why not tidner?

I just don't get it. The second the conversation turns to "click this link and give me your credit card" for a random hookup, it seems so obvious.

I don't like the idea of my picture being out there...I might be crazy, but whatever.

I was hoping I could arrange something privately, but it doesn't seem like there is one legit female posting.

Last one.

Tinder work better? Do you have to have facebook to create a tinder account?

Yeah, but that defeats the purpose of trying to be discrete.

It's possible.
I've met and fucked two women, one trans woman, a crossdresser and a dude. And this was using Australian Craigslist which is like 100% the spam but 10% the human user base of the US one.

>discrete
It's discreet, you fucking cretin

I've banged hundreds of women off CL. Sometimes they aren't bots and you just get lucky. Numbers game. Gotta fire off emails like crazy and include contact info. Sometimes the women are gross. Sometimes they're married and beautiful and successful.

>two woman

You fucked a dude you faggot

> Craigslist

99% bots

> Facebook

15% bots

> Twitter

30% bots

> Instagram

20% bots

> Backpage

100% cops

I hooked up with a hot transgirl off CL
She was like 20 and Latin. Very petite with long dark gorgeous hair
We went back to my place and got into bed and made out and did everything like I would do with a slutty girl
When I went to grab her squishy place I was met by a pointy hard wiener.
Shit freaked me out
She gave me head twice and it was the best of my life but goddamn I was not into the wiener part

I've fucked about a dozen CL girls. At least in my area, the majority are ugly fatties. The ones that aren't tend to be fakes or prostitutes.
Pic related - one of the fatties

You have to be dedicated. It is mostly bots and even when you do contact a real person they are most likely crazy, a hooker, or bored and fucking around.

It took me more than a year to find an 18 year old slam pig.

bot detected

>Backpage
>100% cops
more like 10% cops. if you aren't a fucktard you can easily investigate and figure out which ones are fake and which aren't.

I fucked a girl I met on there. Drove down to her house after talking for a bit, we made out, I fucked her about 4 times then I left.

>She

You had sex with a guy you degenerated faggot kys

She or he whatever
I've bang so many girls that it was getting boring. Thought I'd give something else a go. Don't really care if it was gay or not