Faggots only

Faggots only
Hi I've been thinking of going on estrogen to see if I would gain some possible femininity characteristics, maybe a bigger butt, less body hair, structural changes to the face. I'm just wondering would taking estrogen potentially eliminate hair on the body? permanently?
Are the risk factors worth it? I might end up stopping If i growing noticable boobs

>fags only

Just like a stupid fag to exclude others. Your so intolerant.

you sound like a fag

Serious advice though. If you want to get rid of body hair, forget estrogen, just set yourself on fire. Hair will be all gone

Hahahaha you'll never be a woman. Enjoy your moving goal posts you'll never catch. You'll always be a freak no matter what.

kek why won't you try that out for me. See it if it really works
I'm not trying to be a woman, you fool.

Yet you take drugs like a deranged faggot. I think you're a retarded degenerate that can't come to terms with it

You're not going to be a short stacked qt pie 3.14 no matter what you do so prepared to be disappointed with your transition

>trans girl here

well if your overall goal is reduced body hair, i'd probably go the bicalutamide/estradiol route.

you could always ask the femboys on

Estrogen alone will make you look weirdly hermaphroditic. What you really want is anti-androgens, supplemented with the occasional estrogen if you swing that way.
If all you want is less hair, use an epilator.
Bone structure is pretty much set in stone once you hit 18 or 19 years old.

OP yer a faggot, let me help. Dont forget to take pics and upload your progress.

Faggots

I don't understand how this is supposed to apply to femboys or whatever. In men, exercise stimulates production of testosterone, which makes them look manlier. So I imagine they end up with a manly, muscular butt, instead of a girly one.

Girls also exercise user. Heavy workout gives you manly aspects.
Cardio gives you thin results, as it is also exercise.

The hoax about hormones is that you need to lower your testosterone almost to zero to achieve trap aesthetics.
Let me be clear, THIS IS WRONG.
You only need to decrease your testosterone level to be under your estrogen level, not to get rid of your testosterone. Everybody has both. But the body type depends on which one is dominant against the other. Its a matter of time too. The more persistent one is on the other, id the one that rearranges your body type.
Estrogen injection is meant for those who cannot lower their testosterone level for what matters.
Only a dietary plan and exercise can give you the body you want.

Enjoy it faggots.