27 years old and still a kissless , hugless virgin

27 years old and still a kissless , hugless virgin

when is the point of no return?`

pic somewhat related

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/Health/man-trapped-utah-cave-limited-time-doctors/story?id=9184843
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Whenever you decide to give up.

10 years ago

I doubt you will ever have a healthy sexual relationship at that point.

You may lose your virginity, the chance for that never fully leaves, but having built it up for so long and never attaining it after all these years, you're going to be so insanely nervous any time you ever get into bed with someone, it won't even be fun.

You're past it

Your opportunities to make carefree connections with people ends at the end of college/university at the latest

Learn to cope with the reality of your isolation, you'll make more progress towards a sustainable lifestyle than tantalizing yourself with the prospect of romance. You can only hinder someone else with your kindergarten level social skills, demanding that someone condescend to your level while pretending it's a partnership is hypocritical and unfair.

Complete horseshit, user.

As 30y fat not-kissless-virgin anymore I can say that miracles DO happen. Found a GF and life's good.

I didn't lose it until 21. My first time was terrible. I couldn't stay hard because I was so nervous. Either get a clean hooker or explain the situation to whatever girl you wind up dating so she doesn't think there is something wrong with you.

Good for you, because you're draining her for your benefit. That's selfish.

You are a white male, yes? Then you are the lowest scum on earth, when you are a virgin wit 27 years. GO the fuck o asia, every male or female would fuck you, because your skin.

Do you a favor and give up already.
Come relay into the free world of the 2D
Infinite gfs, infinite possibilities.
You don't need no inferior 3D parasite that will age older and suck your income away, except prostitutes, they are just fine if you can afford them.
Protip: Ask your prostitutes to dress as you 2D gfs

does sex with a condom on even feel better than a good fap ?

wtf man why are you saying this shit without knowing those people? please fuck off

just stop fapping you loser

where are u from?

Hello Cory

You are seriously fucked

Its the way of nature
woman are too fucking sophisticated

Just put some fucking effort in op.
Try leaving your house and getting about. Socially interacting with people.

A good fap feels better than average sex. Sex with a condom always feels shitty compared to non-condom sex. Also handjobs>blowjobs, not many will tell you that though

you need shock therapy to change the curse of your life

When you crossed the rubicon and gave up

Prostitutes. You pay them to do whatever you please. Try it

nothing like an expert hand

level 31 kissless wizard here
you're already past it

>infinte possibilites

Come on, how does the fact that they're not real and untouchable not get to you?

Sup Forums is not the best life choice in your current situation. It will only make you feel more worthless. You need to be confident and not socially awkward.

I dunno lol

>40
>kissless wizard
>autistic as fuck
>programmed to never self-terminate

I just continue to exist, and laugh at humanity while I do so.

>inb4 "edgy" - I've been called worse by people MUCH worse than you - do you seriously think that has even the slightest effect on a 40-year-old virgin?
>inb4 "kill yourself" - you must have missed the part where I'm programmed to never self-terminate
>inb4 "hookers" - not only are hookers barely an evolutionary step up from primordial slime, using a hooker is "IDDQD" - it's like typing in cheat-codes on your favourite game you've never won (or even played, for that matter) and if I DID use a hooker, I'd probably kill myself in shame afterwards

Lost mine with 26. Last week. She was 20 and had one dick before. She even came. A huge plus was that we both have anxiety disorders so it was kinda easier. And it actually felt good.

Good sex, yes. Bad sex no. Usually it's better. You feel more (even with the condom on, just get one of those super thin ones) and there's the adrenaline, the boobs, the ass, the soft skin, the way the girl smells (usually nice, so this is under the assumption she doesn't stink) and the way how the angle of your thrusts, the speed and whatnot makes it feel different every time.

I have a healthy sex life (long term relationship with birth control, so no condom for me) but we both still regularly fap. It's two different things, both fun. It feels a lot better without a condom, but fapping's still very nice. Then there's also oral and anal, which adds even more variation. It really is like everything I just described is a nice food; you like to eat them all, it just depends on your craving of that day.

What he said:
It does get harder after highschool/college to make connections simply because you don't meet large groups of new people as often. But it's far from impossible. In your case there's probably some social anxiety at the base, so your best bet is to make small steps to improve yourself socially and your confidence so you'll become more interesting to women (and people in general). Cognitive behavioural therapy and exposure therapy can help, but you'll have to make the first step, which'll be scary.

when you first posted on Sup Forums

Pic gives me a boner.

I second this

>laughing at humanity as if he isn't a part of the humour

As edgy as a fourteen year old. Kill yourself.

edgy kill yourself get a hooker

All for you, my friend.

abcnews.go.com/Health/man-trapped-utah-cave-limited-time-doctors/story?id=9184843

anyone else see a rare pepe in there?

Im 27, was kissless and hugless and a virgin. Decided to become a trap because i was still feminine and had long hair anyways. Now I have bf and he treats me like a real girl, in fact he picked me up last night, bought me dinner and drinks, and fucked my brains out. I don't even touch my cock anymore and am currently on hormone therapy now. Getting a bf is sooooo better, be the gf, shit is amaze yo

D'aww my fwiends, at weast you twied.

28 here and same as you.

I have some seriously trippy fears and sorrow about life now largely because of this. It is very soul crushing when you realize 10/10 alpha chads can slay pussy daily while you have to give trillions of times more effort to achieve the same goal that he can.

And no trillions of times more effort is not even an exaggeration. Until a guy like me can get pussy simply by walking into the room then I'm going to always think that certain guys have to put in that much more effort for the same goal.

yea the boots 2 eyes and mouth

not even gore makes me cringe but this image... it just really russles my jimmies

not true, didnt lose mine until 18, since then I've had a TON of sex.
this is about right

Does losing your virginity count if it's rape.
Also if you rape her good enough, she'll kill herself and you won't have to worry about getting caught.

Still 27 btw. In the course of 8 months i went from "loner dude" to "woman in relationship."

About 7 years ago. Sorry buddy, but you may as well an hero at your earliest convenience

>AR
>VR

I second this

i think u hav passed the point of no return

But what is OP isn't a faggot?

If you make it all the way through college/22 without getting laid... that officially becomes creepy to women

Still no response.

Its like you guys wanna stay loner virgins. Im giving you guys the winning formula here and no one is even talking about it.

There is none. I'm 25 balding with gynecomastia (bitch tits) and land solid 8/10-9/10s all the time to the point where guy friends insultingly ask "how did YOU land THAT!?"

It's all about confidence man.

27⩏

Dude I was never ever gay at all. I just got smart and realized that in this new world where girls have the power its better to be one if you can't get with one. And since I'm super girly now its not even gay since its technically straight sex. Plus no more anger issues because being girly is so much fun and you never have to worry about being called a fag because all girls are fags

>Hugless wtf lol

Just get a mail order bride, it's a bit more costly than a hooker, but it's an investment.

Plus depending on the country it's super easy. My wife for example comes from Ukraine. Russia and Ukraine both have more females than males, so they're far less picky, plus Ukrainian women are comfortable with their bodies, and their culture says you should be married by mid 20s.
Plus they're willing to go for older guys because they see them as being financially stable.

The only way this wouldn't work for you is if you don't have a steady job. In which case you should just kill yourself you fucking NEET

You are not even trying OP to be real.

>be me 20
>realizing I am a virgin, kissless too
>make a real self conscious exam
>realizing is not that difficult
>get to talk to this 7/10
>tell to myself, I am gonna fuck her
>she tells me she has this boyfriend of 6 years
>I already told myself I am gonna fuck her, anyway chad told me that is not an impediment
>study a lot
>get compromised to what I am doing
>two week passes I get her to my room and we kiss each other passionately.
>She tells me that what we doing is wrong, and that she is afraid of what is going to happen
>fake that everything will be alt right, even tho that's not true bitches love to hear that, confidently and honestly
>''honestly''
>"confidently''
>one month goes, we fuck for the first time, take her to a motel with lies
>we both know why we are going
>since that day, we fuck at least once per week
>for 1 entire year
>I met her friends, I even met her bf, play chill
>everyone can tell there's a sexual tension between us two, but play chill
>she was even feeling jealous about me in numerous occasions.
>she even make me kiss marks in my neck so I dont look anyone else while shes with the cuck
>she tells me that she doesn't touch the cuck anymore
>she comes out with the bullshit of this is wrong again
>inner user comes out
>make her feel like shit
>remember why I am doing this
>tell her to dump the cuck or I will never talk to her again
>I am not too much of a faggot to tell anyone, like the cuck, but she thinks I would
Cont

Become a zoophile. Bitches are way better than cunts.

Just start asking girls point blank at bars. One will say yes eventually.

Cont
>She takes her time, but finally dumps him as I put pressure on her.
>inner user comes out again
>feel sick about her
>tell her to never talk to me again
>inner user kicks in again
>come back to be the autistic user, but I am not a virgin anymore

She tried to talk to me a couple of times again, block her and finally tell her that if she has nothing important to say, that never talk to me again. Never did again.
I haven't heard from her since then

Its true what they say, you cannot forget some people, specially your first time.

As the autistic user that I am, I am not looking for a companion now, unless is a 9/10 that would be interested in me without me doing nothing for her, which is not happening, ever lol.
But I am not a virgin, like I said I would do it.

We can really achieve incredible things if we put all our efforts and neet time on it.

Did you have your own thread earlier/yesterday?

So you wont fuck a girl unless she looks like a 9/10? What a fucking jerk

i literally thought the thumbnail was a hairy dude in the middle of shitting

im so high rn

I second this

Yep
Its still solid advice. Being a girl>bring a man

>be 20

Shut up

I knowww, I totally have sympathy with not having had sex by 27, in fact, I sort of think it's fine, if OP has enough patience to be okay with it

But surely the only reason OP can be hugless is because he doesn't want to be hugged, or has turned down hugs?

Do anons live in cuck(oo) land?

a)You'll never be a woman
b)Most people are just tolerant of gays, doesn't mean they like them
c)It's just degeneracy attracting other degenerates.

Yes, I am a total idiot. I am pretty aware of that believe me. I pretty much hate myself.
age does not matter, just study your target

I wholly support your decision, as I did in my replies on your thread. Even if you're not transgender in the sense that you feel like a woman inside, you were still born the wrong gender.

Can we see you?

Well, I am not a fag user.

I pass and live as a woman full time. So no one treats me as gay and my bf is straight. He didn't know I had a penis till he was already in my ass.

Also let me reiterate that this was souly caused by being rejected by women my whole life. If you can't beat them, join them

Quite a hot story, would be hotter if the bull (you) wasn't clearly 100% Rainman-level autistic.
How long after fucking her did it take for her to cut off sex with her BF?

You should wear a chastity device to completely eliminate your penis. Your BF has never touched it, right? Has he ever seen it?

$200 for a hooker
Make her shave pubes
Wear a rubber
DON'T KISS HER!
Creampie
Flush the condom full of your "never children"
Get on with your life!!!!!

He kissed it last night after fucking me. It had one drop of cum coming out if it, came 3 times in a row as he plowed me without touching it. I am getting the snip i decided.

Most people know you're a dude.

Where I live, you'd get curbstomped. Hell, people here won't watch Moonlight.

Jesus Christ, this is the advice you're offering?

>caused by being rejected by women
You were a fag the whole time. You just realized it.

Surely being a virgin who's never been kissed would feel worse

My first reaction was that that's faggot behaviour but I suppose it's quite sweet
He doesn't suck it, or jack you off?

I meant not being a virgin but still being kissless

>You were a fag the whole time
Im not a fag, just intelligent enough to know what a better deal is, getting treated like royalty by a man or grinding out a pitiful life trying to serve women who won't even fuck you.

>clearly 100% Rainman-level autistic
I shouldn't be here if that wasn't truth user.

>How long after fucking her did it take for her to cut off sex with her BF?
Since we started kissing. After that I fucked her I stated that I didn't want her to touch the other one anymore, she replied that has not since that first time at my place.
She even used to tell me how the cuck used to go to her house to ask her to come in and stuff like that, she wasnt allowed to open him anymore, maybe she did who knows.

But I realized she was not lying at all when she started feeling all horny for me, we fucked for 1 to 2 hours each time we met. Whenever I wanted to fuck her raw I would, even tho she pretended not to like the idea, telling her everything will be all right was the dealer-closer. She was like ''what if I get pregnant?'' as I went ''I would take her care of both of you, I would love her to have your eyes, your smile...'' that kind of bullshit to make her feel everything will be fine even if she fucked it up. Filling her like a balloon, taking a shower with her later, making her callin me daddy, damn sure was having a nice life.

But as lazy as I am, keeping myself interested, or pretending to be, in another being that was not myself took me a lot of effort. Its exhaustive as fuck.

>Im not a fag
Well pretty much sure you are gay at least.

I'll be 32 in a couple months

never had a girlfriend or had sex

made out a couple times though

>I shouldn't be here if that wasn't truth user
Fair enough

>Since we started kissing. After that I fucked her I stated that I didn't want her to touch the other one anymore, she replied that has not since that first time at my place.
>She even used to tell me how the cuck used to go to her house to ask her to come in and stuff like that, she wasnt allowed to open him anymore, maybe she did who knows.

So for the whole year you were fucking her, he was her boyfriend, but they only what, hugged and held hands?
And did he know you were fucking her?

At first I wasn't attracted to dudes. I was only into women. After I started trapping and actually got with my bf the first time then I started to like men.

I promise there is a psy ops going on in Sup Forums and other related sites.

Hint: He's lying

STDs can be spread by kissing. Get medical paperwork of clean slate before you go fucking and kissing with hats off. Looking out for your safety Sup Forumsro

Are you happy though Sup Forumsro?

You have to adjust your expectations and find what satisfaction you can elsewhere when real happiness is not a viable possibility.

are you massively fat? extremely awkward?

I'm an ugly mfer and kinda awkward but I've gotten plenty of girls in my life. If I can do it anyone can, unless your face is wrecked. In which case I'm sorry.

If you arnt a total minger i recommend drugs. Speed was awesome for me, crazy confidence. Just stop before you go to far

I'm not OP btw, I was just wondering surely OP would feel much worse about having fucked a girl but still never having kissed one
I wouldn't even get in a prositute's bed never mind kiss her or fuck her lel

you have 23 years left for it to get wet with puss puss juice (human puss puss juice)
otherwise after 40years o virginity it falls off
you have been warned virgin user

What do you mean? Im not lying about anything, maybe i am a fag if this is so hard to believe but like op im 27 and was a virgin loner just 8 months ago and i only started transitioning because getting a bf is easier and way way better. I've never paid for a meal since meeting him.

id say tits or gtfo since you are an attention whore
but there are no tits involved, so why bother

it's a lot easier to find someone whos willing to kiss than fuck... how is this possible

That's what hotels are for. Either that or just ruffie a chick just as lonely as him. Wait, what are these Morals doing here?!?!?