New Tim Heidecker

timheidecker.bandcamp.com

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bfLIhiNWtsI
splitsider.com/2016/12/sam-hyde-lashed-out-at-tim-heidecker-over-million-dollar-extremes-cancellation/
youtube.com/watch?v=1uQlB99WCuk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No

Nope

I'm good, thanks

O B S E S S E D

Sam Hyde and epic ironic alt right kids are all derivative of tim heidecker

If they call tim a cuck does that mean they're cucks

Why did he do this?

Sam Hyde's best material >>> Tim's best material
Average Tim and Eric is better than average MDE though.

sam hyde has like 2 good videos and the rest are all just Sup Forums rants

uhh stick to makeing vhs parodies sweetie :)

This

Tim is fucking SHOOK

Sup Forums did a fucking number on him.

Sam's shit is cringy as fuck.

Stop.

an inconvenient anime is worth any other garbage he puts out

>he hasn't seen Ideas Man, 2070 Paradigm Shift, College Cunts, Williamsburg Street interviews, Christian Rapper, Officer Maggot, or any of the good World Peace skits

Sam is hit or miss but when he hits he's fucking genius.

this

>But I’m having trouble sleeping
>I don’t know where this is headed
>Well maybe it is just a phase
>I’ll grow out of someday

then fucking do something about it

Nope. Tim & Eric, out of desperation, gobbled up all the low hanging fruit they could as fast as they could. Explaining this to you would be like explaining to a 700 lb. Alabama lady why Kraft macaroni & cheese is low quality. I'm not going to bother. You enjoy your cheese bowl.

Tim seems to be hitting shia levels of troll induced insanity. Shouldn't he be more self aware than this? Or is this some elaborate viral marketing strategy?

eric is becoming a semi-respectable actor/director and tim is getting triggered by 15 year old autists posting nazi frogs

guess we know who the brains behind that operation was

>I dont have to elaborate on my points if I call them stupid

Tim is based

You can tell that he wants to be taken seriously as a musician and its cringy as fuck

yeah, Gregg.

How many greggheads here tonight

bonjour diamond jim

This, as a film student Eric's oeuvre is far more respectable than Tim's.

why is he so upset

tim, since i undoubtedly know you're here, please stop

this is getting unhealthy: step outside, spend more time with your family, work on more nathan for you

>We don't like that to talk about that.

- Tim Heidecker, in response to a question about their work making Old Spice commercials for Procter & Gamble, aka the real-life "CINCO" corporation

He's just your average coward. Too painful to face yourself when you're inherently weak. Sad!

Tim and Eric shaped my understanding of humor ever since Tom Goes To Mayor and I want to support both of them doing whatever they do. I like everything about this song, except the lyrics. He seems out of touch with this and it kinda sucks to see. I will always have respect for both of them. I want him to release an album that I know he is taking 100% serious, because I like the way this sounds, and I think he could offer some unique insight on life like he does with his humor. If this is Tim, love ya dude!

I don't go to the morgue to resuscitate corpses, old yeller. Giddyup to pipe camp, derisive self-blind leftist humor has peaked and it's time to roll on down.

what the fuck are you doing at the morgue then

calling people cucks and blaming postmodern thought for everything when he only has a rudimentary understanding of ideology and post structuralism

wait. I meant to say being based /r/TheDonald redpill sjw slaying warrior

>a funny frog's cartoons are now, literally, part of the national history
Its not like a reality show actor is the president instand of a funtional sociopath.

The problem with this stuff in general, is art mourning the death of sincerity has to be sincere for its effect to be felt or particularly biting.

Tim's been against irony culture for his entire adult life, but he himself is apart of that as much as anybody. It worked as satire, but eventually the layers of irony he got on just made him sadder and sadder and now he appears like any other old man wishing people actually cared about real life more than the modern day poet-satirist he tries to be. The effect is lost. To me The Comedy is the perfect response to this even if he didn't fully conceptualize it himself.

The other problem is that these people aren't ironic. Their "trolling" is just spamming their sincere beliefs. Its just not Tim's wheelhouses of vapidity and irony and he's streched himself a bit too much. Every time someone from Sup Forums tells you its ironic they're lying. Its just sometimes exaggerated.

Regardless, On Cinema is still great and I don't think he's lost it. Just getting spammed with animes, pepes, and eggs all day on twitter has got to be a bit annoying and he responds.

Post-irony is dead, grandpa. New ironic sincerity is the future.

there's no way he isn't reading this thread

hi tim. i love you.

This is a perfect response

Why has Tim never hired or worked with a female writer?

Why does he fat-shame so relentlessly? Is disease funny?

Will Tim Heidecker be struck down with a disease and be a foot-note of a foot-note in comedy history? What has Tim really done? Why did Tim stop making movies after his debut film? Why won't Tim discuss his work making advertisements? Why did Tim give up on his original dream of being "like Stanley Kubrick," to make the easiest comedy for Ted Turner? Why does Tim refer people to a badly written essay by a young student to clumsily explain himself and his oeuvre? -ne body know????

truth to both of these

I liked it, because I'm not obsessed with this site and i have a personality

How are those student loans, Doogie? Bernie can still win yknow.

t. brainlet tradefag

Enjoy making no more than $40k a year and not being able to move at 50.

Contender for saddest post on the site

we should use this as the Sup Forums anthem

>I know the intent of every Sup Forums poster, dey are nebber joking, da nazis are back and I'm scared :(

Your head might even be further up your own ass than Tim, you classic generalizing hypocrite, you.

hes just trying to bait Sup Forums into attacking him so he can experience some form of relevancy again. Sad!

>Why does Tim refer people to a badly written essay by a young student to clumsily explain himself and his oeuvre?
What? Can I get a link? This could be an interesting read.

How to "Make It" as an "Artist" is the best thing he ever done desu.

sorry, but that spot is taken

youtube.com/watch?v=bfLIhiNWtsI

please make a 1080p video of you spinning naked

Even if it's memes let's be honest: they are racist and generally want the 50s way of life back. Those are not jokes. Now, the degree of their racism and sexism may be exaggerated, they may not actually even "hate" them or want to hang them on the "Day of the rope" or whatever, but they do genuinely believe women and minorities are inferior and whites are superior on some level. Those are not jokes. Those are some pretty despicable beliefs in my opinion, but they have the right to hold them.

If you knew how much I sold paintings for you would turn your phone off, hit the dank wax vape, throw your artisan gourmet catalogues in the trash, angrily play Overwatch, rage quit, then pull the catalogues out of the trash later when you calmed down.

wow he writes for nathan?

>genuinely believe women and minorities are inferior and whites are superior on some level.

hey man i have nothing against women they're wonderful

>they are racist

The fact that you don't possess the ability to face your own hypocrisy in these three words says it all, as does the apparent belief that you aren't racist. You are.

splitsider.com/2016/12/sam-hyde-lashed-out-at-tim-heidecker-over-million-dollar-extremes-cancellation/

Sam Hyde is a literal petulant child

tim and eric were doing the irony thing way before the internet

Why are you talking like that.

they're just as bad as each other t b h

>leftists aren't racists

ha

ha

ha

let's be really honest: both sides are racists in that they see minorities as inferior. SJWs do the same shit. far-right just hates them. SJWs think they have to save the poor minorities from the evil superior whites oppressing them.

Not a hypocrite on this really but I'll admit I may Overgeneralized.

That being said, the board is an exaggerated version of real beliefs and this is undeniable.

>this post might be serious
the only people i know irl who use pol are my brother (half hispanic) and my friend (half hispanic half black). i don't use it anymore because there's nothing politically comedic happening atm and it gets spammed by summerfags worse than here. stop getting worked up over memes dude.

sarah silverman can do blackface because she's a woman and nothing they can do can feel like a serious attack

patti smith - rock and roll nigger

what the sam hill does that have to do with anything

>Sup Forums is just a bunch of minorities being ironic

Shut the fuck up faggot. There are threads about hanging niggers and worshiping Hitler every hour.

I don't know any leftists that think minorities are inferior. Thinking a group needs special protections doesn't mean they think they're inferior.

Not a leftist btw, while the left has its share, it's not as much of the "minorities are inferior" racism.

Of course both sides have less malicious racism as well.

She got majorly attacked for doing that and doesn't do it anymore

when have you ever heard anything positive about Sarah Silverman doing blackface

>liberals are the real rayciss

Kill yourself asshole. Follow your leader.

he's kind of immature and too much of a risk for serious programmes like adult swim

> Thinking a group needs special protections doesn't mean they think they're inferior.

Then why do they need special protections based on their race? Why can't they handle themselves on their own in their opinion?

Don't let mom see you type that

shit, that's completely true

Are Jews inferior? Do you think that they should've gotten special protections in the 1930s?

This is very exaggerated of course, but its the same idea. The narrative that there's a lot of problems that they face because of their race and society should try to smooth that

Lmao. Yeah dude there are edgelords on the board, but its what the board culture is. It's violent reaction to society. Stop taking shit so seriously. It's funny every once and a while.

Yeah, standards put in place to prevent discrimination and hate crimes are fine.

When we get into Affirmative action in schools/work that's where I start to oppose.

His constant reminding people that they can't leave or else they won't get their free Panera Bread always kills me

> Do you think that they should've gotten special protections in the 1930s?
what are you on? not killing them isn't special treatment. he's talking about shit like blacks getting their own graduation ceremonies at colleges or their own separate dorms. make up for segregation was so poorly done that we are starting to segregate again in some psychotic attempt to make up for it.

You're not going to get any honest answer desu.

The polsters on Sup Forums are either supremely retarded or completely disingenuous. You will never get the real answer from them but it takes one visit to pol to really understand their fantastic ideology.

Tim is fat as fucking shit, is that cover supposed to be ironic or does he have no self-awareness?

>you would turn your phone off, hit the dank wax vape, throw your artisan gourmet catalogues in the trash, angrily play Overwatch, rage quit, then pull the catalogues out of the trash later when you calmed down.
This is so oddly specific the only logical explanation is that it's something you, yourself, have done before.

I'm not the user you're arguing with, but I sincerely hope for your sake you're not like this irl. Your posts give the distinct impression of a self-absorbed, pretentious twat who can't even see how much of a bore he is.

So how much do you sell paintings for in your art dealer daydreams anyway?

You're all writing paragraphs.... please stop this, internet nerds

all of these fuckers are derivative of the GOAT you fucking comedy plebe

youtube.com/watch?v=1uQlB99WCuk

Pretty good actually. He pretty much nails how pointless this website actually is..but, really this track could be applied to most of the internet in some way

Why do people still choose to engage a bunch of gay, autistic, 14 year old funnyjunk frog posting retards?

>Sam Hyde's best material >>> Tim's best material
Would have to agree solely for the Ted X talk. Absolute gold.

> pol are a bunch of larping nazis, manchildren and psychopaths
> a successful comedian (well kinda) let's the 'bullying' get to him and lowers himself to their level

the moment you pay them attention they've won. part of what has made pol so powerful is that their shitposting has consequences irl because people are brainwashed idiots that need to virtual signal every chance they get.
hillary clinton called a fucking cartoon frog racist because of pol.

libtards never learn.

This

1000x times better than anything sam hyde or tim dicklicker have ever done

An inconvenient anime isn't actually a good video though, it's a funny concept that was executed really poorly on the part of actually getting it on tape.

Not to mention how tepid their responses were, I mean it's funny but he didn't really get the best reactions.

He did release a serious album, it's called "In Glendale"

2070 Paradigm shit is cringy as fuck until near the end. His stand up is unbearable.

Shit taste. Go jack off to some epic comedy central goy

Sam has some good stuff, like Boston Ross, but a majority of it is annoying or shit. You have shit taste for thinking this mediocre manchild - who, may I remind you, paid a tranny to face fuck him - somehow validates your nonsensical politics and victim complex with his edgy shock schlock.

>literally lists pure garage

Sam cant write skits, at best hes funny doing improv vertical vids

His written shit is fucking awful

Tim is a comic genius, despite being a spineless cuccboi

HOW THE FUCK ARE WE SUPPOSED TO RECOVER????????

it baffles me that famous people still engage with Sup Forums. like when has that ever worked out?

Tim has a terrible sense of humor even Sup Forums comes up with better stuff most of the time.

>only working on one level of irony

pass

g-guys I literally SHIT myself and I'm CRYING for christ sakes I'm a grown man BUT I CAN'T TAKE THIS :((((((((((((((((((((((((((