DEUS VULT!

[cia intensifies]

If you post that picture with men i may fell for it
I will for sure if they are naked

Sup Forums hate islam, that i can say.

Fuck Muhammad! Fuck Allah!

Yes All Muslims.

Later that day...

Aaisha brought her "friends" before a Sharia court. They were then stoned to death for not covering up.

b but only a small percentage of islamists are terrible people! they've just misinterpreted their own religion :( anyway people can change! we just have to listen to them and try to make some compromises then we can all live in harmony. islam is a religion of peace after all XD

Europe = faggots

>misinterpreted their own religion
Oh, really?

You can do that with the Bible too, retard

>only a small percentage of islamists are terrible people!
>islamists
Please user, my sides.
>islam is a religion of peace after all
Always cracks me up. It was literally founded by a warlord.

Out of context, dumb

Yeah, you can. The Bible is evil as fuck.

>out of context
Try reading the Quran sometime. Practically all it talks about is how unbelievers are evil and can't be tolerated.

THIS IS EUROPE GODDAMMIT

WE ONLY WORSHIP THE MIDDLE EASTERN JEW GOD AND HIS BROWN SKINNED SON!

Implaying that everyone is either christian or muslim.

Yes, you can. Religion sucks.

"Imagine, with John Lennon, a world with no religion. Imagine no suicide bombers, no 9/11, no 7/7, no Crusades, no witch-hunts, no Gunpowder Plot, no Indian partition, no Israeli/Palestinian wars, no Serb/Croat/Muslim massacres, no persecution of Jews as 'Christ-killers', no Northern Ireland 'troubles', no 'honour killings', no shiny-suited bouffant-haired televangelists fleecing gullible people of their money ('God wants you to give till it hurts'). Imagine no Taliban to blow up ancient statues, no public beheadings of blasphemers, no flogging of female skin for the crime of showing an inch of it."

b but we can always help them integrate into our society! we can give them education and economic opportunities to turn them into moderate mudslimes i mean musbros :) THERES NOT SUCH THING AS INCOMPATIBLE CULTURE ALL CULTURE = CREATED EQUAL!!

I'm not in Europe but I hate niggers, sand niggers, and shitty asians (indians and chinks). Am I welcome?

No.

Ok. Bye.

It's not about race, it's about ideology. White Muslims (yes, they exist) are shit too.

Imagine no possesions. No computer that you own and write your hippie fagotrie on.

You may love America.

Fuck yess, lets kill em all.

Europe is currently fighting with cancer, cancerous muslims, with retarded beliefs and ideology

>mfw Jesus was a hippie
>mfw I have no face

I hope you get raped

ITT: butthurt eurofags.
Islam will dominate and there is nothing you can do about it.

There is no place for islam in the civilised world. It along with all of its followers should be cleansed from the planet.

Mfw Germany, Sweden, Great Britain and France will me mostly Muslim countries by 2025.

Ummm, remember the Crusades? We did it once, we can do it again.

>nothing you can do about it
'merica will save the day like it always does

What will happen is there will be a nice genocide on yo sandniggers asses. All in the shower with you. Or if that doesn't happen we'll ship all you worthless faggots back to africa.

no-one's saying that christianity is better, retard

>its equally bad

Oh, don’t be silly. It's not rape when a Muslim does it.

youtube.com/watch?v=ecJUqhm2g08

Yeah geopolitics were a bit different then

Most Muslims are from Asia tho

Most crusades failed. This time we should kill em all, to be sure there will be no heretics anymore.

Kill the Christians next

Doesn't matter though. How many nukes do sandniggers have, how many do white civ have? More is the answer, fuck you ignorant idiots believing those retarded stories about some fucking retard pedophile warlord 1500 years ago.

>BUTTHURT level: tumblr bitch.

I live in the present and I know we are victorious in the future.
We kicked you out after that deus not volt and you sent jews.
We did the same and now you will all become muslim or get a quick run down.
Tomorrow you will look back and laugh at how retarded you were before converting to Islam.

Nihilism For All
>nihil deorum
>remove kebab

And my indonesian milf is sweet, and not a muslim. She knows how retarded muslims and islam are, its only muslims who lack the self criticism and logical thinking to see they're the biggest retarded cancer on this planet nowadays. In 10 years the majority of real Europeans will be awake and then the shit will go down if not earlier.

Nope, that's not necessary, because I don't want to die. Dying is gay.
(BTW, Muhammad is a faggot)

If you nuke the Middle East, Russia nukes you. Or do you think Russia will let you bomb their backyard because "muh white brothers"?

>implying catholics are terrorists

Also Israel wouldn't take kindly to the nuclear fallout and refuge crisis, so you'd have to deal with that nuclear nation too

In 10 years the majority of real Erobeans will be muslims.

>muh all religions are equal

YEAH BECAUSE CHRISTIANS ARE JUST AS VIOLENT AS MUSLIMS HAHAH REMEMBER THE CRUSADES????? WHAT NOW???

fucking absolute retardation. you have to have a high school level understanding of theology and history to think this shit.

Race traitor

>Russia nukes you.
But then we would nuke Russia, so they won't do it.

Let the Muslims die or commit suicide. Seems like an obvious choice for Russia. They might complain a lot and use it for political leverage, but w/e.

Russia has geopol interests in Syria, not the Middle East. Maybe Iran, but not too much.

>implying they aren't.

And Jesus was gay for John the beloved, both religions are magical middle eastern bullshit

Of course, how could we forget about jews!
Now, go play inside that oven over there.

>Syria
>not the Middle East

But the official Christian preachers aren't doing it, you retard.

That's cute but a bit too naive.

I meant they have a vested interest in one particular area, not the entire Middle East. They wouldn't give a fuck if America declared war on Yemen or something...which will happen relatively soon.

>official
Like westboro baptist?

Declaring war and nuking into oblivion are two very different scenarios

>one church which is universally revered as vile equals Muslims imams across the world calling for Jihad

how dumb do you have to be to believe this shit

Op got cucked by a Muslim lol. Cry more faggots

There would be a global response to any nation that uses nuclear weapons, the Middle East has nothing to do with it.

For what, she's fun, gives me bj\s and fucks me when she can. She's nice and kind. And 1000000x better than any of those refugee reftard fucks coming here.

Where i live there are fucking 4th gen refugee's shits who can't even speak the language. Thats fucking worthless and they don't add shit. My girl speaks the language, works does everything and is great at it. Fuck you asshole faggot - we need more girls like mine, instead of 20-30 year old incest muslims coming here to leech.

Muhammed is more of a man than any of you faggots will ever be.
You're just envious of our prophet.
> Be prophet and have a nation (currently exploding in the EU)
> Have 9 women harem with a loli!

Go cry on jizus dick.
you can't even get divorced.

How do you figure?
Fact: If Russia nukes Europe or the US, Russia will be nuked in return
Observation: Throughout the Cold War, Russia did not want to be nuked
Inference: Russia does not want to be nuked now
Conclusion: As long as you don't nuke Russia, Russia won't nuke you.

So? The aim of the pic was trying to imply Islam was bad because you can take nasty things out of context from it's holy book.

It is not unique in that sense.

Right.

As if Putin gives two real shits about some muslim pedophile faggot when he could just rule exactly the same, with only white gems around. Countries that actually do shit and improve and that includes rational thinking.

>citation needed

Don't even bother, bro.
You are posting in a muslim triggering thread (aka butthurt chrisfags).

Putin
>white

Russians are Asiatic slavic snowniggers
>Being this new

Yeah my white wife does all those things but you just enjoy fucking your subhuman

Russians are not overly religious like sandniggers are. Thats the only real difference there is nowadays. We don't have to kill jews this time, i don't see why there was a need before if not a scapegoat. This time around there will be a real purpose, and we can do it quite economically.

fuck you they are hot

Right, America can literally nuke an entire region into the stone age and there will be no consequences or global response. Makes perfect sense.

There's nothing really wrong with migration. The only reason the word has a bad implication nowadays is because of worthless refugee sandniggers that never actually go for a better future, just easy money.

Northern ireland isn't about religion. It's about getting Britain out of ireland. Faggot.

Just their monkey sign language makes me sick. Not to mention that disgusting paper bag replacement.

You're a fucking retard to deny that, it's common sense.

Why do you think Christians aren't killing people in huge numbers monthly?

>slavs aren't white

do you even genetics faggot

Kek, even my grandma agrees

Of course there will be consequences. Just not nuclear consequences. Economic sanctions? Sure. Military response? Nigga, the U.S. military could take on practically every other military combined.

Deus Vult!

>american education

They are literally chinks

>Siberians
>Bearing Strait Migration
>Alaskan Inuit
>Native Americans

What's next, Mexican people are white too, user?

you spelled religion wrong

>rational analysis = american education
Yep.

sick fucks.

Most legit imams oppose terrorism. Same for Christian priests. But there will always be extremists that are not endorsed by the majority.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatwa_on_Terrorism

Just use your noggin. If most victims of Islamic terrorism are Muslims, why would imams support it? Yet the few crazies who do support terror are what you base your beliefs on, while conveniently ignoring any radical Christians as "unofficial".