Y-you don't have to be rude about it!

Idk. I wake up at 6 am everyday

Claim someone better -_-

That's too early

I'm claiming the best thing ever -_-

Yes, I get in at 8AM.

I need to go

kill urself, burden to society

1910=music started 1920-1950=classical music 1960-1970=golden age of music for old singers 1980=perfect age for rock rebels 1990=improved good music and also the year for goths and punks 2000=music is still good and gangsta songs started to appear 2001-2006=music is changing 2007=ghetto music but good and relaxing like akon dont matter 2008=some crappy music is starting to appear 2009=crappy music is spreading 2010=you gotta be kidding me this isnt music justin bieber 2011=R.I.P music goodbye...

HUE

;_;
interesting music

I couldn't do 8... I get to school @ 8:50 and that's hard enough as is... How much sleep do you tend to get?

You claimed the worst thing -_-

Bye

I always lose it at "music started"
good album

who is this?
cute
Get on discord -_-
What resolution do our eyes see in? :o

Ask an ophthalmologist

Ok -_-

5-6 hours a night seems the norm. Yesterday I think I may have got closer to 7, but I was just completely out of energy due to that days eating.

Bands like Mr. Bungle are literally the sonic equivalent of that stupid idiot from high school who went around saying "hahaha I'm too crazy already I don't need drugz to be nuts hahhaa xD see how crazy I am" then did something like start shoving a banana up his ass in the middle of the lunch room or standing up in the middle of class and saying the word "Fart" really fucking loud or something to demonstrate the he was quirky when in fact he was just a huge attention whore who tried way too fucking hard to look weird because mommy and daddy either gave him too much attention when he was a child or too little. How can people not listen to this and not go "holy fucking shit if these people think this either sounds good or think it's 'interesting' in some way they're even worse than noise artists, because at least those people are aware they're just being provocative for the sake of it but this avant-metal/post-prog/spazzcore idiots actually think they're breaking new ground in rock n roll or proving themselves in some way to be musical genisues

Who this?

Kumiko Oumae

Don't worry, we'll fix your eating very soon :3

Speaking of food, what am I gonna eat tonight.... Do I go to HEB and get some steaks to grill or should I eat the last of my venison from deer season?

All I know is I'm gonna get some fresh meat in me (wow that was unintentionally lewd)

Worth watching the anime?

good morning I love you all

not him but it's unironically good. Best thing KyoAni has put out since Hyouka

kenrou horo ha megami no you na sonzai de aru.

I like the music in it, and the art style is pretty. I'v e only watched the first season though. The story is alright imo

I found it very enjoyable. It's especially good if you've been in concert band before. There's some focus on the music, some focus on character development and drama... maybe half and half.

I know right. I'm pleb enough to say that I have no idea what krautrock is supposed to be but this sounds a lot like world music to me.

this picture makes me so hard

the look in her eye, you just KNOW they banged

Kevin is known to be THE most hung guy in shoegaze, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed Bilinda's pussy.

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with Kevin barely able to force it past the knob, and Bilinda moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on Kevin's throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria...

I've never had Venison, if it were up to me I'd go with that just based on that.
Getting some meat doesn't sound like a bad idea, I'll add that to the things I'll look for at the grocery store today.
Well done being lewd.

Love ya too.

Will give it a try then. Just dropped God Eater looking for something new.

good afternoon

coffee + instant hot cocoa

make a venison burger!
hello hello miss Holo

For a long time I had this theory: the impossibility of a female Kurt Cobain. What he represents, leaning against the system and yet supported by consumers, there was no woman in the world that could command the masses so utterly. The music industry wouldn't let her. This thing I've been stewing about since I saw Grimes play to 20 people in 2011, and started reading her Tumblr, and then really starting feeling when "Oblivion" came out, is that Claire is the closest thing we have to a female Kurt Cobain, smart enough to understand the system but righteous enough to wall-jump away from it. But also, interestingly, what an inversion her approach is to Kurt's. His pose was anti-establishment, her pose is post-structural. He was rigorous, she is always looking outward, game for genre-experimentation and hilarity. I feel like even if I don't like her music, and I do so far, I will always feel like she's several steps ahead of me, several books ahead of me, and that makes me feel really fucking good. Anyone who gives her grief about anything can kick rocks as far as I'm concerned

You put into words what I've always thought. Thanks user.

I want her to be mean at me.

Claiming best loli waifu

Back for a little
(15-30min)

Thread is alive!

Heya Holo, how's it going?

Hi love user, doing well?

What is your list looking like at the moment?

Ok so far we have 1 vote venison

Ok, venison it is!

So, what's everyone up to?

I fuck your waifu daily, there's nothing you can do about it.

I don't have a proper list right now. Just fruit and veg.
I don't know what prices are like, so I don't want to say I'll get something specific just to get there and be put off by the prices.

Hello, Taiga

>loli
>14
pick one

Yui!

forgot image

user!

How are you? How is your project coming along?

well cuck'd my friend

I'd recommend something like rice as well. A big bag of rice is fairly cheap and will last for quite a bit. Also it's easy af to steam rice

what do you call the subject of hebephilia then?

Ew. 3D girls are shit.

loli is a body type

Better.
Still confusing to all hell and i don't have the class today

I dare.

I am
how are you today?

I think I can do that, sure.
Do you cook for yourself regularly?

hello hello miss Taiga

it's actually labelled as world on my itunes

Just keep at it. You will get it. It actually gets easier from here on.

doing ok I think

Doing okay and yew? I need some rabbit later today

taiga a best!

youtube.com/watch?v=L3gVKPOqMj4

I cook on occasion, but I'm a young lad (18, but more importantly, senior in highschool) so I still live with my family, and they tend to handle the cooking :3

I'm doing fine, what about you?

Is this in the show? or Spanish dub?

this is good indeed

what does rabbit taste like?
I'm good! I slept pretty well, and I'm going to watch more of the show Saya turned me on to after I do some yardwork!

It's in the show.
youtube.com/watch?v=6xz-l5PjCbg

Cooking regularly is nice, it's definitely a good skill to have, and even better than that is enjoying it.
I know how to do it to a degree, and I enjoy the prep for the most part. I just dislike cleaning up, and I feel like I'm spending too much money. Also I usually cook right when I'm hungry, so I'm never cooking in a good mood.

Sup fags

I'm straight, thank you.

Rabbit meat has a tendency to have a dry texture similar to chicken breast, but if cooked properly can be very tender and moist(like a slowly cooked chicken thigh).
In terms of taste, plain rabbit meat has flavor similar to both porc and chicken mixed together with an hint of grass.

But to clarify, I was referring to www,rabb,it

Thread killer

weow super slow reply, nearly falling asleep, think I have to go lie down with my eyes closed for a while

My eyes want to close, so I guess I'm tired.
Rabbit sounds good.

Yush!

Dude you're in a thread claiming a cartoon preteen as your fucking wife lol

Cirno claimu

Which Kurisu are you?

The Programmer one or one of the other ones?

holy shit, you're so good looking IMG0074-san

I didn't know you'd like culture anime :o
you look like my cousin Frankie

ah! that makes more sense yes.
but in that situation, why would you not just eat chicken?
get your rest

Who wanna smoke a blunt in the Deep South wit me

Morning everyone!

I'm the most cultured person alive
youtube.com/watch?v=lnuQo3rj77k
youtube.com/watch?v=qnAsTFXmGZo
youtube.com/watch?v=MD6oDnm43HA
youtube.com/watch?v=pinxdGZe5aY
youtube.com/watch?v=_KtoKsT6fLI
youtube.com/watch?v=UL9A77Fi25A
youtube.com/watch?v=3o9sWgxUstc
youtube.com/watch?v=d0stoXahQJE
youtube.com/watch?v=vXZqnCnfPY0
youtube.com/watch?v=vT2jpSUuGQk
youtube.com/watch?v=9pdGs2kr9p0

good morning good morning miss Ram! how are you today?

Sorry, I'm back
What you need to do is occupy yourself then while cooking...Or, even better, get like a slow cooker and start it in the morning and it can be done right as you get home from work :3

Afternoon* lol

Does your yard look nice?

(person you replied to here) Unfourtunately I'm not autistic enough to truly believe that a character can be my wife. It is rather fun to pretend though.
I'm not the programmer Kurisu you're thinking of, but I do program.
Sorry, gangster-san, I don't do drugs anymore, good luck though.

it's my parent's yard! it's okay but small. there was a windstorm a while back, so there are large branches that fell down and need to be removed!

Claiming best girl

Good question!
My answer would be that rabbit meat has much finer fibers. The hints of grass are very enjoyable. Also, the fragrance is much stronger and isn't like chicken or porc. I find it hard to describe. The fine muscle fibers along with the strong fragrance makes for very tasty pieces of meat that almost melts in your mouth.
so, (more meat, less taste) or (less meat, more taste).
When it comes down to that, it's really a matter of how fancy you want your dish to be.