I'm unemployed and need money for rent. what can I do short of selling drugs or my asshole to make money?

I'm unemployed and need money for rent. what can I do short of selling drugs or my asshole to make money?

got applications in just waiting to hear back

pic unrelated

only drugs or your asshole

You should probably iron a dress shirt, put on some pants, and go door to door job hunting in the nearest city center.

In every retail/restaurant/business you enter get a paper application if they have them, and always talk to a manager so you can introduce yourself.

Also call the places your applications are waiting and ask them when you can come in for an interview.

Win the lottery, stupid.

Join the army, they always need more people

borrow from family
borrow from friends
borrow from bank
steal from family
steal from friends
rob a bank

Womens dont have any problems with money in this world. just sell your ass and pussy and its fine. mens are like animals.

Good advice

Applications in for your asshole?

>Keep supporting democrats.
>Unemployed

Natural cycle of events

I'll PayPal you $10 4 Sharpie in pooper

Who is the slut in pic?

you can donate plasma just have to find a clinic that does it in your area, i dont know how much they give you nowadays but in college I was getting $50 a go.

oh nice I do have one of those around me. how often can you go? would I die if I did it like everyday

if you have a lawn mower and a weed eater, take a look around local businesses that need some spring cleanup, walk in and ask for the owner, offer to clean up the overgrowth out front for a small fee. try to pick out places that wont take more than 15-30 minutes to do and try to get about $1 per minute you think it'll take. get good at making it pretty with just the weed whacker if you can. if your face game is good and theres enough targets out there with overgrown sidewalks and weeds growing in the cracks in your area it isn't hard to make rent in 2 days or so, do all you can until a solid job offer comes in because this type of work doesn't last long then take the first job you can afford to

They'd tell you about that/you can ask.

You can look on craigslist for odd jobs people are posting.

>graduate from your primitive physical form.
>ascend into an entity of pure energy.
>get a job at burger king.

Sell plasma.
Sell shit on ebay - if you have a used bookstore that has a free bin, take stuff from that.
Odd jobs on Craigslist
Have a rent party - invite everyone you know, tell `em you'll handle refreshments, they just bring what cash they can to help with your rent (at least a fiver) Then buy the cheapest booze and mixers you can, $1 frozen pizzas. $30 in cheap shit can nab you upwards of $300 if your friends are generous or if you've got a lot of `em.

Were I live (Canada) they bug me every 3 months to donate, they don't pay here just a drink and a cookie (I stopped going)

Post ad on Craigslist that you are having an open door sale. basically invite people into your home and buy anything they want.

you can recite poetry on a street corner and ask for alms

you can go around and let people punch you in the stomach for a dollar per punch.

you can get a brush and some shoe polish and polish some motherfucker's shoes in front of walmart.

Wasn't there a guy years ago who started off with a paper-clip or something and he kept trading up and eventually got a house?

That took years, and the house was in a different continent.