BvS's loudest defender hates Suicide Squad. What happened?

BvS's loudest defender hates Suicide Squad. What happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4xgDpesd428
youtube.com/watch?v=FShoIuw7pNY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

THANK YOU BASED GRACE

Post her hips

How old is she?

She hated it because Harley is sexist and for the male gaze or some shit

Breeding age

>WTF i love that bitch now??
nah I still hate that cunt

Why are these critics all no-name throwaways? And why does anyone think their opinions matter?

because it's a cute girl

Bullshit. I'm BvS's loudest defender and I haven't seen it yet.

she basically created the 'Marvel pays off critics' meme

SQUAAAAAAAAAAA

WAIT

Critics like the one in Birdman exist? They think anyone cares about them? wowzers

I get an erection when I look at her, if that's not caring I don't know what is.

That's all critics.
And they artificially do matter.

Thank you for your service

Cute girl validating an opinion will always get subs.

>Birdmeme

Its an absolute travesty that pretentious piece of garbage won best picture

Don't respond to your own posts. And BvS biggest defender is the 1.jpg autist on Sup Forums.

ok thank you
Their collective shit opinions add up to a force that destroys box office revenue. I am sad.

her pinned tweet is literally a line from Birdman lmao

i want to date her

That had nothing to do with his post. That was like legitamate retard tier association.

Does she fuck normies?

Can anybody confirm if Grace has a big ass??? I swear there is something lurking back there.

>cute
More like gross

I want her to mother my children,

I want to come home late from my dead end office job, and see her sitting by the fire reading comic books with my son and daughter, I instantly feel better because although my career might be going nowhere, I've met the love of my life.
As she sees me coming in the door, her eyes light up, and a warm smile spreads across her face, she's trying hard not to look silly but she can't help it, she runs to me and we embrace, the feeling of her head against mine, and her warm, loving body so close makes me feel like all is right in the world. Strands of her beautiful blonde hair are lying across my face, and it smells like fresh vanilla, I can faintly hear her pure, compassionate heart beat against my chest.

"I love you" she whispers.

She looks towards our children, their faces are the perfect combination of hers and mine. "Who wants to watch Batman vs Superman?" She asks them. They cheer and run from the couch towards us and hug our legs.

that pic must of been a few years back because she has gained a few pounds since then

It's simple. Marvel saw the stir Grace caused with BvS and paid her off too.

Lmao

HIGH TEST

she's achieved THICC status, she's now literally perfect

She never posts new photos. There are like 6 of her online ranging from 2009-2014.

Why does she hate herself?

Damn, what was her offer from WB? Did she even get one?

A dinner date with Jessie Eisenberg

i would make sure she knows how beautiful she is

My thiccfu

holy shit

why isn't prostitution legal

>wasting time being a critic instead

Wow she's been DC's biggest shill since Marvel to hold her to pack off. Now I'm legit concerned.

I want her to mother my children,

I want to come home late from my dead end office job, and see her sitting by the fire reading comic books with my son and daughter, I instantly feel a sense of intense anger bubbling from within me, she leaps up and says "H-honey, I t-thought you would be home an hour late tonight.....".

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU MAKING THEM READ, WE FUCKING TALKED ABOUT THIS, DO YOU WANT THEM TO GROW UP WITH SHIT TASTE, DO YOU WANT THEM TO LIKE CAPESHIT, YOU FUCKING WHORE." I scream.
I approach her, stepping slowly towards her with malicious intent. She falls and begins scuttling away, only to hit a wall, and find that there's nowhere to go. She wails "NO PLEASE, NOT AGAIN, I COULDNT LEAVE THE HOUSE FOR WEEKS AFTER LAST TIME." I land a punch squarely on her eye socket, it instantly balloons with a vicious welt. The kids are crying now, I look at them and ask them what the fuck they're blubbering about. I Throw a copy of Drive at their feet and mutter "true kino" under my breath.

>I leave the house to find some floozy to bang.

>FTFY

>likes theatrical over ultimate

fuck her

>I Throw a copy of Drive at their feet and mutter "true kino" under my breath.
Holy shit

I was picturing a glowing review based on her hate for Marvel. Wow.

I'm amazed she said something was bad that has a female character in a leading role.

What is the general opinion on why Suicide Squad fails? Is it tone, characters, directing?

most people havent seen it yet as it doesnt opened until Friday in the US

DC is dead. Bury it.

Consider it mercy

nice child bearing hips

Don't assume what you don't(and can't) know.

I know this is Sup Forums and not Sup Forums, but you chucklefucks really have no idea what a potentially great film this could have been if it had taken all of its inspiration directly from John Ostrander's original Suicide Squad comic (and had a better director, actors, writers, etc.).

Love her face and hips. But I can't stand that voice and emphasis on every odd word.

>creator
>of Beyond trailer
What does this even mean? She was a director of something up until they created a teaser and then someone else took over?

>What happened?

As a DC fan let me say that the reason it gets hate is because the movies are not made 100% well as they could be.

DC has way better dramatic stories compared to Marvel, yet the way they have chosen to direct them to the screen is where it fails deeply.

For instance Batman V Superman:
>Kill a long time sidekick character to Lois and Clark off in his first few minutes of screentime (Jimmy Olsen)
>Cramming like 5 stories into one 3 hour movie such as BvS, the death of superman, daily planet subplots, lex luthor, Wonder Woman, Doomsday
There wasn't enough time to properly go through these story lines in only 3 hours. And why they chose to include the death of Superman comic in this movie becaude if you are familiar with the lore: Superman fights Doomsday AFTER many other events and hence that is WHY it is way more emotional to see Superman die because we then have seen him do so more more (like way more heroic things) yet they decide to kill him off in his only second movie. Of course he doesnt really die but if they wanted us to feel more sad for Superman and be on his side then we really needed to see a Man of Steel 2 and other things before the Doomsday fight.

We really should have gotten a Man of Steel 2 with Jimmy Olsen, Lois and Clark working together (if you have watched the 90s tv show *Lois and Clark* you will understand why seeing Jimmy die has gotten me so pissed because in that show the 3 work incredibly so well at the daily planet together and I could not imagine that show without Jimmy).

Now with Suicide Squad they decided to cut out like 40 minutes of Joker scenes, leaving us with only 7 minutes of Jared Leto's on screen performance I have heard?? (This has to be a joke). We get acting truly psychopathic yet Batman can kill in BvS and be the most violent? WTF

>I'm amazed she said something was bad that has a female character in a leading role.

Joker will likely smack Harley around like a piƱata.

Then she gets back with him in the end anyway.

queen of Sup Forums

WB keeps fucking with the movies and the directors get blamed

And honestly I don't care.

It makes sense.

Im a defender of BvS yet I dont have interest in Quips Squad: Age of reddit.

Suicide Squad is literally We want the marvel/deadpool money. And no, you can count me out of that shit.

Justice League seems to be the same.

The capekino dream is over. We got 2 great movies. Its time to let it go and accept that quipshit won.

this, we live in a world where dr.strange looks better than the justice league.

DC has sold their soul for the marvel formula and they gonna pay for it.

>there's people this deluded that think Jimmy Olsen is this much of a big deal

no

someone please send her screencaps of this thread

>We got 2 great movies.
???

So where's the review?

Disgusting, only a black man could be able to satisfy that.

My body is ready. Thank you for blessing us with this, Grace.

>MUH DICK

>DC has way better dramatic stories compared to Marvel, yet the way they have chosen to direct them to the screen is where it fails deeply
This. Compare anything in the DCEU to this
youtube.com/watch?v=4xgDpesd428

There's more gravitas in that intro than any scene from MoS or BvS. Hell even Nolan's films only came close.
Snyder is a flick maker pretending to be deeper than he really is and SS is trying way too hard to get the marvel audience. Everything else is hanging in the air.

Affleck's solo film is the only sure fire thing I can see that capitalizes on its potential, and even then I can only hope it scrapes a fraction of the depth the DCAU had.

THATS NOT FAIR

>review at midnight
>way past midnight

she is too busy eating

shut the fuck up

youtube.com/watch?v=FShoIuw7pNY

IT'S UP, BOYS

I love Poppy. She's my MKULTRAfu

>what are time zones

>review at midnight EST

is high test american for ugly and fat

>Faraci and the others she had beef defending BvS like Suicide Squad so she hates it

her contrarianism is showing

At least it will be on Bluray sooner to pirate

>ALL THESE IMAGES WERE CUT

top kek!!

>WE'RE TOO SERIOUS! CUT THEM AND ADD MORE 1 LINERS!

AHAHAHAHA

>"I don't know if David Ayer should ever work again"
>Eminem song

BASED GRACE

that bitch grace gave more coherent points and criticism in a vlog than those fags stuckman and jahns give in a scripted jump cut mess

>Total Embarrassment

Fucking kek

What did she mean by this?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

damn, she ripped this piece of shit movie apart

fucking keks

This is true. You might hate Grace and her reasoning but she gives you point-by-point reasons for opinions.

JEREMY JAHNS : *waving hands in the air* this was cool and this was cool. yeah, this was cool.

>jif

>joker and harley 1 dimensional high school couple

my sides!!

great job removing all the abuse DC!

welp, the mouse got to her

>Grace confirms what everyone has been saying without fluffing shit up like Jahns and Zod's Snapped Neck

No cuck, your movie just fucking sucks.

She's literally the only YT reviewer worth listening to even if you disagree with her.

Shes wrecking this movie.

I've seen her on TV before I feel like.
Was she on tv?

>we don't need character development
>just add a cool song here!!

This is the first thing I've ever seen by her, and I thought it was great. Is Grace based?

i remember her saying that she liked the theatrical release of BvS better then that UC... soooo yeah, i'm going to need a more reliable critic then that

yes. high test too

>jifs