What happens here?

What happens here?

Give it back. Now.

Nukes. A lot of nukes.

Vote for Le Pen, faggots.

rightful turkish clay

kill yourself sharter
Poverty, like in the rest of Russia

Lots of people eating grenades instead of apples.

What did you think?

early warning

Is the border militarized?

Entire Oblast is a Military base.

People live there just to pretend it's not a base.

And the polish side of the border is militarized too?

Military bases
Lots of TVs being made

once the city of Kant, now a Russian shithole

Used to be Prussia, which was the heartland of the nazi's, but they were all moved to Germany after WW2. No one really wanted it, some people suggested to make it the jewish state, but eventually it was given to Russia.

well my boy that wont matter . Muslim extremists gonna screw your country. before any reforms can be implemented

does lithuania have a good army? isn't NATO helping east european countries arm up?

That little green part is full of tanks and rockets and shit. Because Russia is evil.

fashisty

OKUPANT

Naval port and nuke storage for when Russia starts a war in the Baltic. It's held entirely for aggressive military purposes.

just google it and see it yourself

delete this

since ur lithuanian is there anything happening on the ground or is it just on paper?

I thought Poland wanted it, but the Russians wanted it too so they just gave them Stettin instead.

Military activity increased
niet

>Ukraine

>No one really wanted it

yes, Russia has always been very reluctant to gain new territories

Why is Russia such a bully :((

Yuro butthurt

>tfw no sub bf from a neighbor country to bully him
I'm getting impatient 2bh

do please

no , you bolshevik

DELETE THIS
E
L
E
T
E

delete bolsheviks
e
l
e
t
e

we did it

good

But you are ruled by KGB man from Soviets...

not necessarily ...the government is still free from commie old timers' logical thought.

You should probably check the bios of the cabinet before you say that, most of them were either civil servants or part of the military hierarchy during Soviet times. There doesn't seem to be a lot of people from outside those circles.

Rightful Baltic clay.

Destroyed german land and architecture beyond repair shithole filled with milltary equipment
and this

huge military base which costs shit loads of money while nothing works.