How can foreigners and immigrants be lazy and be stealing American jobs at the same time?

How can foreigners and immigrants be lazy and be stealing American jobs at the same time?

Well it's pretty simple actually you just REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Because they work for minimal pay.

Who said they were lazy? That's your strawman.

It's an excuse white trash use.

You're an idiot.

^this
Also it's mostly the second or third generation of immigrants who are fucking lazy

Do you not understand how the work force works?

You can't enter a country with snake charming experience and expect to be offered a 30k salary.

Haven't you heard of Schroedinger's Immigrant?

>Still not realizing Automation is killing the blue collars
Haha Humans, we are a funny bunch!

blacks and prolly half the hispanic pop are lazy in that category. asians are work machines for the most part

The entire concept of "dey terk er jerbs" is basically saying: you're forcing native citizens to compete with either highly skilled cream of the crop immigrants, or low skilled immigrants who will drive the wages down as they will work cheaper.

There also doesn't need to be any justification to deny immigrants access to a country. Nobody has the global right to immigrate.

This x10000. Its like the coal miners here who think its the EPA. It might be some but the coal companies have developed a more automated mining operation. No longer do they need to pay a guy when they can simply send in machines to do it.

Clearly YOU don't understand how the workforce works. If they're taking low income jobs, which you claim are "lazy," then Americans "getting those jobs back" would just be considered lazy.

The jobs they take, these lazy jobs, are the ones that are non-competitive and any white person could easily achieve over an immigrant-- when an immigrant gets a job over a white person, it's only because the person hiring knows they can give the immigrant unreasonably low pay, therefore screwing the immigrant.

But yeah. Any American who can't get a job ahead of an immigrant must be siper fucking lazy and have no goals. Those jobs aren't even in demand.

Americans can't pass drug tests that are required by at least 50% of employers these days

>*cat
FTFY

>not teaching yourself computer science
>not teaching yourself mechanical engineering
>not teaching yourself electrical engineering
>not being the one who builds the robots that'll take over the world

Shitty life choices, user. They should have some foresight in their next life.

get a load of this retard

It is me. I take your jobs. I am writing the programs that will replace you. The programs work 24/7/365. The programs don't need health insurance, or maternity leave. They don't need HR, or 401(k)s. They work and they don't talk back. They don't slack, they don't overachieve.

No, its Schroedingers Immigrant. Its a play on words. How can immigrants be lazy (according to some) yet they are taking all the jobs that require demanding physical labor (farming, construction, etc).

Underrated kek.

Listen, man. I am in a high position within a multi-billion dollar corporation and I just so happen to be a partner with every major internet provider out there.
If you continue being so upset about what other people think, I WILL contact your ISP, and I WILL hack your computer.

Look through your teary eyes and write me one more paragraph about how angry you are and I will freaking end you, kid.

That's because asians can't prey on white guilt so they have to actually earn their livings, That and muh pride muh famiry

How can OP be a faggot and suck cocks at the same time?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Fags usually suck cocks.

Its true. The coal companies used to employ whole towns. Maybe 5-700 people for a mine. Now that they have gone automated, they need maybe 10 people per machine. And most of those people are college grads who know robotics or electrical engineering. Yet people here still gripe its the Mexicans working for dirt cheap. Or the EPA.

If Jesus was the only carpenter in town, who built the post he was crucified on?

Checkmate, atheists.

Newfriend kek

Because all liberals are secretly conservative
Jewish aliens Jewish aliens

blacks and hispanics aren't lazy but can't get the same jobs and whites due to employers not wanting to hire them, even if they have the same qualifications.

White people complain about minorities on welfare when they are the reason many end up there in the first place.

They work for minimal pay, then use social programs to make up the difference. Also there are increased costs in law enforcement, emergency services, and schools with little tax benefit.

If you want to look at it from the Liberal view, it's corporate welfare -- cheap labor for businesses, while the taxpayers pay the rest of their wages and health care. But as long as it creates more government dependents and voters, I guess.

But they pay taxes as well. Plus, the top percent of americans pay less percent wise than when they could foot the bill.

Have a job on the black market, completely undeclared
and
Claim benefits / food stamps etc.

It's takes a lot of mental gymnastics and a fundamental failure to understand basic math principles such as percentages to be a republican who makes less than 7 figures a year.

white is right

>Immigrants
>Lazy

Pic related