EUROVISION:

Should music be used as a political tool?

Should Eurorainbowvision come clean as the pure propaganda pomp it is infamous for being?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Of course it's propaganda, but who gives a shit? Unless you're an aspie controlled by your tv.

Man. ESC has nothing to do with music whatsoever at this point.

but when it's so in-your-face blatant, it's galling nonetheless --
>aussies allowed to compete... 'cause... well... in commonwealth?
>all contestants so far have been conspicuously non white / anglo (clearly a proviso in the 'terms of entry' contract)
>purely coincidentally timed with the "1 billion" rapefugee (*pic related) 'end of days' influx into europe
>clearly and shamelessly done to demonstrate the fanciful "multicultural utopia" that Oz is

gg

>ESC has nothing to do with music whatsoever at this point
since they can and always do 'bloc vote' eurotunnelvision was never really about what it professes to be

>literally created to bring nations together / avert more euro wars
>having the arguably opposite effect

wew!

>all contestants so far have been conspicuously non white / anglo (clearly a proviso in the 'terms of entry' contract)
what

Well. You could possibly make the argument that it was about music in the very beginning. But it hasn't been for a long fucking time. Not in my lifetime, at least.
It's just a bunch of countries sucking each other's dicks now. As in, that's all it is. If they were serious about the music, they'd never let shits who didn't even write their own songs compete.

holy shit you're so fucking paranoid

Paranoid, sure, but he's not wrong.

OP pic related
>malaysian
>vietnamese
>abbo mix

>fucking paranoid
how so?

let's break it down:
- zionist concocted "refugee problem", causing europe to fracture
- Oz often used as a pennon for a successful multicultural mix
- Oz gets curious inclusion into eurotrash karaoke contest
- each contestant is of a 'cosmopolitan' cut
- 5th place (3rd by judges); 2nd place (2nd by judges); 1st place...?

>ockham's razor

>Ockham's razor
disgusting even if I agree with most of your post. If you care so much then this isn't the board for you. I know it's fucked up, you know it's fucked, but we can't do much. Vote (if you still think it matters) and do what you can to make your community better (volunteer, clean trash, keep the propaganda away from your kids).

>(volunteer, clean trash, keep the propaganda away from your kids)
the schizophrenics here don't breed or go outside

Antieuropean conspiracy perpetrated by white supremacist Australia in a relatively unknown televised song contest.

Congratulations. You have reached the most retarded part of the internet.

Not him, but you're an idiot. He's saying its and anti white conspiracy created by European higher ups. Australia is roped in because it basically acts as an extension of Europe. He's saying that the fact that it's mainly non-whites in Eurovision is to promote that as being the norm for when all of the migrants keep pouring in. While I disagree with most of it, he is coherent.

>(volunteer, clean trash, keep the propaganda away from your kids).
I'm not sure how daisy chains and kumbaya refrains will help where a broadsword is required...

either way, I'm not fascist -- I know the difference between a black person and a nigger, as I do between a jewish person and a zionist

what concerns me is the hijacking of MSM in order to inculcate the mouth-breathing masses to a fanciful notion that does not exist

is it not enough they shoehorn all races and sundry into film roles that are clearly not written for them... or re-write history in video games based on historical events--just to placate some rabid SJW's who's understand of history spans fuck-all to zer0... must we also relinquish our ditties to be littered with this malevolent form of multiculturalism too...??

it's getting beyond the pale now -- with even those who've so far remained centrist on these issues, starting to move towards the *shudders* right...

when your forum flame wars with tumblr crybabbies devolves into antifa and this

>hijacking of MSM
Is it a hijacking though? Or has this been the MSM's purpose the entire time?

You write like a psychotic to the point where I'm assuming this is b8. But if it's not then stop being invested in movies/vidya which have always been trash brainwashing tools. Especially movies. Live your own life.

Nope.

Brutal

>to clarify:
not unlike playing the lapdog to the U.S. and its zionist-puppeteered, desert "holy" wars --
austalia is [again] being used as some kind of 'exemplar' of what multiculturalism is / is meant to be... thus, it is making Oz complicit by proxy, in what is taking place in europe... something that, by any rational measure, is not a good thing

>the irony of Oz having some of the more restrictive immigration laws in the world -- not to mention, an ocean 'moat' between it and 'the hordes' -- should not be lost here

no one in their right minds should be promoting tsunami influxes of ANY people into ANY nations -- especially those are fundamentally, culturally incompatible... and to use ubiquitous music to this invidious effect, is criminal

the fact that, those 'extreme elements' who sidle in with genuine immigrants, forbidding any contest, even resembling ESC, were they to get their way, would be hilariously delicious... were it not, in reality, so poisonous

if anything, the show should be promoting harmony BETWEEN ITS EUROPEAN MEMBERS -- not using the global shit-poster capital to promote political ideologies

>Is it a hijacking though?
depends if one believe in the "zionists control western media" meme(?)...
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
>I'm assuming this is b8
you assume that because one does not outwardly present as a 'normie' -- feeding you the gruel you've become insured to -- you should automatically dismiss them as "psychotic"

this is how the placation of the masses works: you ingrain them with a certain way of thinking (i.e., the way YOU want them to think), so that anything that does not support your agenda, transgresses the neural pathways wrought... and anything that does not travel along the neural pathway, results in resistance -- the path of least resistance, being what most all human beings default to
>give me your child for its first seven years and I'll give you the man (jesuits)

GET AUSSIES OUT OF THE FUCKING EUROVISION THEY ARE NOT EUROPEAN