What do my friends at Sup Forums think of this show?

What do my friends at Sup Forums think of this show?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yKn7hhgLPes
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Rewatching it right now and I fucking love it. So damn fun and trashy, it's so addicting. Arlene and Tara are my favorites

Everyone hates Tara but I don't get it. She's miles better than some of the garbage characters on the show.

Jessica is the only reason to watch.

only the first 3 seasons are acceptable

season 2-4 were excellent, 1 and 5 were pretty good, 6 and 7 were total fucking shit.

>rewatching it

Yes. I like the show? What's your point

Obsessions, repetitive behaviour and routines can be a source of enjoyment for people with autism and a way of coping with everyday life. But they may also limit people's involvement in other activities and cause distress or anxiety.

First two seasons were great, third season was ok and the rest were terrible.

It's a shame really, I enjoyed almost everything about the show up until S4.

So anyone who's ever seen anything more than once is autistic. Okay.

It was a run ride
Its sad it ended like breaking bad

There arent much more good shows today
Better call saul and GoT are the only shows that gives enjoyment today. Rest of the year there nothing to watch

Gay as fuck but I did enjoy season 1. It got worse, then a little better, but I lost interest around season 5 I think. Too much cheesiness, fan service, heavy handedness, and I like how it's supposed to be somewhat of an allegory, yet it would obviously be better for humans if all the vampires died.

Tara was def my waifu.

It's a spectrum

It all went downhill for me after I finally I got to see Sookie's naked tits.

I'm not your friend, guy

>friends

Top kek

>Having waifus other than DAW.

What the fuck is even going on

Runner up is Pam for #1 loyalty.

>Its sad it ended like breaking bad
what do you mean? just finished breaking bad

what about vikings and black sails? people say they are gud

Isn't he back in prison?

Jessica was literally every fucking fetish I have rolled into one girl.

It's a bit too edgy and horny.

Alright though.

second season is goat

literally dionysian mysteries

from then on it was bad

u jelly, Sup Forums?

I bet her grool tastes like a fine Cabernet.

I just started season 3. So far 1 was best.
Who else is finally using their Amazon prime video?

This exactly. After Russell is gone for a while, the show went to shit.

How did I not see this thread before starting one on my own?
>ctrl-f
>trueblood not found
Anywho....

People like you and me exist.

She's dating Daredevil?

Naw, he's a fucking disabled neckbeard who doesn't work. The dude lucked out.

couldn't finish the last season because the writing went to shit and it was intolerable theatrical monologues: the show.

i like redheads but don't find her that attractive. probably because she reminds me of my sister.

It was fucking awful.

Because no one said trueblood but you ITT.

She kidnapped and murdered children then ate them.

youtube.com/watch?v=yKn7hhgLPes

i miss him

Really really enjoyed Season 1-3, especially 3, 4 was okay but had too many boring side plots and the bar owner, Sam? His family side plot was god awful. I only got half way thru 5 and I still really enjoy it and Russell being back seems fun (also love seeing Law n' Order in this.) I think 4 was lame in parts for me cause Eric being a puppy dog was not fucking good. Idk if I could say it was objectively bad but I felt like they really made his character way less interesting and way less enjoyable.

Holy shit that actress that plays that Menad or whatever. Dear lord that shit was sexy.

It's a great campy comedy/horror show up until the fairies show up. Then it gets real stupid and not good stupid.

>Sam's boring side plots
agreed. they should have shown more of the /ss/ of him and the Dionysus chick (Maenad).

i liked the russel edginton season and witches season but when they introduced the asshole from Pacific Rim then it went downhill fast.

the Lilith season was good but god damn why did they have to get Bill involved. it had Christopher Melonie and Oenamaus from Spartacus.

>Holy shit that actress that plays that Menad or whatever. Dear lord that shit was sexy.
you're god damn right.

>it's a half faerie, half vampire hybrid seduces the MC into falling in love with him to take her to the another dimension to steal her powers episode
fuck that

shit plebeian taste

>it's an Eric has incestuous relations with his sister in a crate episode

'Check out dat ass ma niggaz'

Must be great pointing at dat ass in public and blaming it on poor motor control if she notices.

>ywn be Erik's twink fuccboi progeny and live for eternity with a viking vampire god
jdimsa

It started off skirting the edges of trashiness but was still really enjoyable and had some depth/mystery. Then it morphed to become blatantly trashy but fun enough to watch. Eventually it was complete trash with no redeemable qualities

pretty much

still has a lot of fun moments tho

Pam only wanted to please her maker ;_;

caring so much about a random dude on the internet rewatching something is also a sign of autism, did you know that?