>Daily reminder
Vince McMahon didn't screw Bret Hart. Bret screwed Bret

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rWP3DeSWIE4
youtube.com/watch?v=VYvMOf3hsGA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's why Vince got decked.

>daily reminder
wrestling is fake and you're wasting your time.

it was all a work

Daily reminder wrestling is scripted entertainment and if you haven't grown out of it by the time you hit 18, you're a gullable fag.

Why does Bret feel Vince screwed him? Pic related is about the time period I stopped watching WWF

But who screwed Stephanie McMahon and is it on tape?

Trips

Sounds like that was just him throwing a tantrum. Thats something an autist would do

yeah I mean what adult enjoys scripted entertainment, you won't catch me doing that, I just watch soaps... oh wait... No I watch movies... no wait. reality TV .. I go to the theatre... oh shit! no I read books, ffs not again. scripted entertainment the bain of any sensible adults life.

Bret lost the title belt in Canada to a submission even though he didn't tap and then threw an autistic rage about it. Even though he was leaving the company and refused to drop the belt. Bret screwed Bret

What?

Triple H

This nigga right here gets it

Thought this shit was all fake and predetermined... wouldn't he know before the match he'd lose?

That was officially the end of his career, it was his last match in wwf, then he went and sucked in wcw for 3 years cried and quit

Wrestling is made to be like it's real. That's just plain stupid. It's not sports because they have storylines and predetermined results.

That's the whole point the ending wasn't scripted vince made them ring the bell and call the match even though bret didnt tap because vince was pissy about bret leaving

Montreal was an inside job

the sharpshooter cant melt hitmen

They had "agreed" that he would retain the belt in Canada and lose it the next night on the TV show that was in the USA. It's called the Montreal Screwjob because Vince came down to the ring, the ref called the match as soon as Shawn Michaels put Bret Hart in the sharphshooter finisher, and Vince loudly yelled RING THE FUCKING BELL in range of the mics

Bret refused to lose to shawn michaels and he also refused to lose in Canada. He still had 4 weeks left on his contract with wwf and thought he would lose it on another night. I will admit its kinda fucked to make him lose to someone he hated in his hometown but i mean shit happens

They do shit like this to try and make it authentic. It's so pre-planned. So many gullible people out there actually go along with it.

I know they wastef hom even though that should've been the turnimg point for wcw

>sports entertainment
>sports
>entertainment

They don't market is as a sport faggot

>oh man i can't stand that fake scripted bullshit, why don't you watch something realistic
well what shows do you like?
>the walking dead and the bachelor

That does seem kinda low... was this that iron man match that went beyond the time limit? I vaguely remember this

Well sure,but that doesn't change the fact that Shawn is still a prick.
I feel the same way about Sup Forums,but i still come here.

It is.

>bret leaving for wcw
>still has strap
>vince butthurt
>bret wants to leave on good terms
>drops strap to biggest asshole in company
>fake screwjob angle
>angle makes asshole seem controversial
>bret could care less
>ratings "war"

his hometown is calgary

No just a title match at survivor series 97,
The iron man match was at wrestlemania 12 and nothing really controversial about it

Sorry i meant hometown more as a general term he was built up to be a Canadian hero

If bret wanted to leave on good terms he would've just dropped it

I thought it ran long and Bret thought he should've won because nobody lost during regulation but they made the match go into OT and he lost and that pissed him off... he thought he should've won BC time ran out to defeat him therefore making him the victor

You're probably right, I haven't watched that match in years, I do remember that it was either tied or no one had scored a pin yet or something at the 60 minute mark

Competition made wrasslin great. Now it's Shit tier and vince knows you'll eat it because there is nothing else
>inb4 tna
>inb4 NJPW

He did, you fucking moron. Wrestling is one big work. The whole "controversy" was part of the angle. It gave WWF something to use as a storyline once Bret left the company, this way we didn't completely take away their fanbase and momentum. WCW had been winning the ratings battle since mid-1996, and the tide didn't shift until summer 1998.

They can save it with a new attitude era

I don't watch wrestling anymore because I grew up, bud. I suggest you do the same for before it's too.....never mind, you're fucked.

Would that stand in the new pc era?

Would never happen. They faced too many lawsuits and bad pub from 1997-2004. Plus, the whole Benoit and Guerrero incidents.

stephanie mcmahon is an anagram for
>the machoman penis
that may answer you question

Nice dubs,,,, yeahi don't remember that much, haven't watched for a long time... seems like a lot of hot chicks in wrestling now though...

Another attitude era would never happen or work in this day and age

HFS

Fuck the pc era its shit. I want the blood, violence, sexy divas, and fun back

Yep

yeah they'd have to scrap the entire wellness policy, or finance a second company like they did with ECW

ironic how their biggest stars like hogan and michaels wouldn't last a week in modern WWE

But thats why they got so big. The fans want it

It's not about the fans

ECW had nothing to do with WWE intil they bought it and turned it to shit

But it should be. They should bring back ECW

try watching monday night wars homie

vince was supplying heyman with cash, in exchange he got to poach the talent before WCW

this was after Bischoff scored Guererro, Mysterio, and Jericho for peanuts and started the cruiserweight revolution

why not just watch eve lawrence videos.
she looks like stephanie and does nasty shit.

Eve looks nothing like Steph

Nice trips buddy

This. Brett could have done the honorable thing but he was a narcissistic bitch.

dubs 3:16 says i just whipped your ass

Hate to admit it... watched Smackdown last night.
John Cena was very not PC/PG.
Calling someone a pussy and saying he's shit... like flat out saying it.

youtube.com/watch?v=rWP3DeSWIE4

Not gonna lie, this was pretty entertaining even though WWE is entirely shit now.

Cena was the downfall of wwe

Damn get rekt miz

cena's allowed to say that, but if someone like ziggler tried saying something more r-rated than "aw shucks, golly gosh gee whiz" he'd be in japan by the end of the week

This. Wwe is full of pussies. Why hasn't TNA capitalized

youtube.com/watch?v=VYvMOf3hsGA

>Wrestling is made to be like it's real.

Explain the Undertaker and the Boogeyman with a straight face. They fucking know that people know it's not real and hasn't pretended to be anything else for over a decade.

Fuck off with your vacuous bullshit.

Hugh Jackman isn't a Mutant. Mark Hamil isn't a Jedi.

Think for your fucking self.

eh. sometimea she does
close enough for my dick.

there's SO MUCH incredible talent on the loose, like cody, del rio, sandow, angle, hogan(probably), swagger, masada, ryder in a week or two i bet....

how nobody can compete is just mindblowing

The derp there is. The derp there was. The DERP there ever will be!

Friendly reminder that there are people that think the undercarder will beat the big dog

Look, the simple truth is that Bret was dumb as shit.
This is common for many wrestlers.
The wrestlers are often dumb as shit, and so are wrestling fans (if you get offended, you're not a wrestling fan, recognize that most people that are into this shit are dumbass rednecks, make peace with it).

Bret was a sublime mat technician and understood ring psychology better than anyone else, but outside of that he was as dumb as a sack of potatoes.
He got screwed and then made terrible decisions that fucked up his career and his life.
And that's the end of that.

So what you're saying is Bret screwed Bret? So OP isn't a faggot

Who even still cares about the WWE? It's just semi-violent stage acting for little kids.

To be completely honest it's 50/50.
Vince took advantage of a dumb person he knew he could take advantage of.
Bret could've taken some precautions when dealing with him, other wrestlers over the years managed to avoid getting screwed by Vince (because he too, isn't as intelligent as he'd like you to think he is).

Bret has always been a simple, straightfoward kinda guy.
His entire life is in the ring.
He's an artist and he uses the mat as his canvas, outside of that context he doesn't understand life.
His family is messed up, too, that definitely didn't help him develop into a smart person.

I partially put the blame on Vince, and also on Bret for not knowing how to handle Vince, i share the blame between the two.

Fucking wrestling is gay and fake as fuck
how the fuck can you guys get so involved with the autistic interpretive dance that is wwe/other franchise
There's plenty of good sports to watch like football or boxing I don't get it

People that don't get wrestling are the most autistic of them all

WHY DO U LIKE THAT FAKE SHIT
DUUUHHH
DUUUH
NO LIKE
FAKE AND GAY DUUUH I MAKE POOPIE

stop liking what I don't like!

I stopped watching in 2002, can't even remember if Cena was a thing back then.
Started watching again like 2 years ago, fuck knows why I still am, it's fucking terrible... Jericho is pretty much the only reason I think I haven't given it up.

Football is a bunch of fat fucks running for 30 seconds and then breathing heavily for 3 minutes. In a 2 hour game there is 20 minutes of actual game being played. Boxing is rigged

What was the last movie you watched?

Cos I've got news for you...

You watch for entertainment. Just shut your brainoff and enjoy

This, they're fucking drooling morons

Hurling and Ice hockey are the only sports worth watching. Y'know, imho.

I think the problem is not autism but not maturing correctly but from your last post I can rule you out as you sound like a 12 year old
I used to watch it as a child but when you hit a certain age it's gay as fuck man the last "match" I wached was triple homesley vs mankind with thumbtacks

BENOIT INNOCENT!!

First you say other people sound 12, then immediately afterwards you describe something as "gay as fuck".
You're the most autistic, retarded, less self aware stupid son of a bitch on this entire site right now.

I would still be watching if it was as good as it was 20 years ago. I can still go back and enjoy watching old RAW segments. I haven't been a fan for 15 years because the product turned into garbage.

I wasent talking about egg ball I was talking about football
Maybe some fights have been rigged but at least it's real
I can't believe you will say boxing a rigged but you watch wwe
>my side

Walking tall with dewayen Johansen

Soccer is literally the gayest sport ever kys eurofag

You have a problem with wwe but no problem with watching grown adults fall to the ground and pretend to be hurt more than they are in soccer

>my sides

I like that movie

But I'm not tho I have helped you realise that it's shit and now you need to blow of steam due to overwelming emotions
The tacks weren't real they also have a microphone under the ring to make the hits sound louder

Based upon ?

No I don't have a problem with wwe just I think when you get to a certain age you stop watching kids stuff
Also I was only half amused hence
>my side

Been lurking this place on the daily since 2008 and this is the first thread about professional wrestling I've ever seen posted on Sup Forums.

*Triple H

They're quite elusive