Nachtmystium - Assassins & Addicts

>USBM
>not USPM
whoops

>THIS IS MADNESS
youtube.com/watch?v=qFnE2_pEFJo

IT KEEPS FUCKING HAPPENING
youtube.com/watch?v=Hc27fDM-SxA

All shit. Just as whiny and cringey as every other American black metal project.

Any bands who sound like heavier led zeppelin??

Fucking garbage hipster shit. I knew you faggots couldn't.

Uriah Heep.
>whiny and cringey
intothetrashitgoes.jpg.
>hipster
It's not even blackgaze, ffs.

Leviathan is epitome of hipster nu-black.

I've never heard a black metal album before, where should i start?

Yeah, it is whiny, cringey hipster garbage. I've yet to come across a US black metal band that actually does it right.

turn 360 degrees and walk away

>le hipster
just fuck off if you don't have anything of merit to say.

Here. None of that American shit.

"black metal" where most of the phrasing happens on the fucking major scale is not black metal. There's you fucking merit, faggot.

Start with Celtic Frost, Hellhammer, Venom and Bathory, then proceed with Mayhem's DMDS, Burzum's Hvyst, Darkthrone's Under A Funeral Moon and Enslaved's Frost.

I am seeing Shining next week. Now that's real BM right there you falsies

Nah, just a bunch of retards.

Choke on one, faggot.

Kvarforth has to be the edgiest man alive. Also, his music.

highly-recommended
youtube.com/watch?v=dLBNAyG5oNs

>muh ill-conceived excuse for black metal

How is Leviathan not black metal excluding the ambient album? Massive Conspiracy Against Life, Tenth Level Of Suicide and Scar Sighted are black metal to the core.

youtu.be/en1uwIzI3SE

>implying that is a bad thing

BM is supposed to be edgy

I know, but Kvarforth is just a clown and his music is trash.

True, Shining is gimmicky as fuck.

zplin are heavier than uriah heep
despite lady in black being literally the greatest song of all time, and the sick ass nostalgia trip it carry

Best albums so far this year?

>Name one good USBM album
krallice - years past matter

him and his band look like a bunch of rejects. dude seriously cuts himself like a little faggot. wasn't even cool when morbid angel's trey did it, definitely isn't cool or edgy now. they are just just edgy rock stars. in 50 years no one will listen to them. ppl might listen to darkthrone and burzum, though probably not. Varg is awesome, largely because he grew up and developed unlike these other bm faggots larping like they are 15 when they are in their aging hipsters in their 40s with beer guts. truly sad!

unpopular opinion: bathory and venom suck and bm hipsters pretend to like them because fenriz and all the taste-definers like them. they are just boring larpy rock albums. if they were really edgy they would talk about the JQ, not say the same boring stuff about christianity as if they are breaking new ground.

So you refuse to listen to anything other than the second wave of bm, along with the bands which influenced them, and you get a sense of superiority or uniqueness from this? The people that go on some wolves of the faggotry room video and post about hipster black metal when they listen to some gay shit they think is authentic but really sucks just as much.

Just listen to classical you try-hard faggot. btw the more of a reject you are doesn't mean you are more intelligent. chances are you have stupid tattoos too, and look like a retarded betamale clone of some bm rockstar who acts like they are different from bon jovi, etc. ihsahn, etc. are no different, they are rock stars which cater to lonely faggots like yourselves who will never do anything worthwhile in your lives, except maybe tremolo pick some minor scale riff (with atonal elements) and sounds indistinguishable from literally 1000s of boring black metal bands which have already existed. YOUR IDENTITY IS SAD AND BORING. YOU ARE NOT EDGY, YOU ARE PATHETIC. GIVE IT UP FAGGOTS.
lol

it's objectively right.

>unlike these other bm faggots larping
>unlike these other bm faggots larping
>unlike larping
end your existence as soon as possible, seriously

>Ghaal true neutral
>Eurocuck Chaotic Good
>Varg Chaotic Neutral
>Fenriz Lawful Good

DEMONCY
youtube.com/watch?v=7puwpLBJBtU

tl;dr
quit chrippin son

If anything, Euro was a lol XD so randumb chaotic neutral fedora fag

Is it true that in western culture metal is associated with losers and asocials?

I already did. I'm the ghost of Euronymous, the non-white manlet. I've grown out of BM and seen the light. Now I just listen to Arvo Part and Rachmaninoff trance remixes while I fuck closet homos like Faust from Emperor (another band which sucked due to over-instrumentation/too much needless layering and wankery). ITNE was not as good as anyone says it is. Ulvers Bergtatt IS AS GOOD AS PEOPLE SAY IT IS, AND MORE.
t. Garm

Loud music that is not related to Hip Hop is usually considered for asocials in general

Weakling - Dead as Dreams

Yes! Even better than Burzum's Darkthrone EP

That's German.

What about Devin Town's End's Gohst Reverys

no user good BM means it never tried to experiment or deviate from the norm

uh

krallice are a bunch of liberal faggot hipsters in brooklyn. they write metal for gay jews like john zorn. no real european bm artist respects these losers.

When it comes to Germans, Fyrnask is fucking solid.

elaborate or gtfo
as I said this is purely objective.
Varg never was true good or evil - some actions were rather good, some the opposite, and constantly changed his mindset, in fact untill the last years, but he can't just invent the good mindset to completely justify him and his fucked up acts so he stays forever a chaotic neither good nor evil character
Euro never was lawful to begin with, he has a lot in common with Varg, except his chaotic quality always stayed within the boarders of his goodness, unlike his buddy's
Fenriz is lawful since he vehemently protects underground's legacy and is constantly at war with clueless people who debase it
and Gaahl, he's just a misanthropic hermit who lives in the wild, avoids the society and doesn't care about things like morals, egoism, altruism etc. at all

And what about "club" stuff like trance etc?

Eurocuck was a much bigger elitist than Fenriz though

you don't usually see people talking about electronic music here unless you're really into the scene

Fyrnask is good but I was questioning the user saying Weakling was german

Gaahl is a product of Euro's faggotry, they're both far from being "neutral" or good.
Fenriz is more neutral good than lawful neutral and the guy from Ulver should be true neutral.
>"b-but it's objectively correct!"
You saying it doesn't make it so.

My bad there, must have mixed them up with another band.

he was 100% good since he was the force behind the scene who actually cared a lot about promotion in real life and understood how things work in the human world, true larpfairy fedorafags were varg & co. with their elf bullshit

Seems good to me!

An autist doesn't understand the human world, user
They're filled with delusions of grandeur and speak their opinion as if it were some undiscovered natural law that plebs are too stupid to understand

Black metal is the most autistic genre

*cough* power metal *cough*

Seriously, if you countersignal this by saying it is hipster then you are a faggot and I don't know what you expect other than a carbon copy of the second Darkthrone LP.

youtube.com/watch?v=6Ogxy1hcT54

i know you faggots will talk shit and say hipster asap, but agalloch too

Agalloch is a neat band.

youtube.com/watch?v=2tdDLCyOK4s

nick cage's son weston is the vanguard of true authentic usbm. his ma fucked cradle of filth dude and we all know they are the epitome of trve bm...

>message Nick Cage's son on facebook
>ask him what he thinks of Goatwhore
>says he's never heard of them
poser as fuck

He's literally 2000's Hottopic tier.
>yeah I love black metal!
>Dimmu Borgir, Gorgoroth, Cradle of Filth the list goes on

true, but Euronymous was a smarter kid and a good storekeeper, perhaps the least disconnected from reality amongst them all, far from being 'autistic'. Unfortunately, some of his buddy kids whom he trusted were idiotic larper autists indeed
>Gaahl is a product of Euro's faggotry
read:
>Gaahl and Euro are some of the most sensible people in bm

I lived in US for some months, people around listened mostly to what was on radio back then, not hip-hop. And I had a feeling that if you are interested in metal or something like that they would think you are asocial satanist freak.

>Gaahl
>most sensible people in bm
not sure if that says more about Gaahl or bm

nothing huh...

Euronymous was a communist. I'm glad Varg killed him. Basically a reenactment of wwii except with what should have happened
p i c r e l 8 id

>ITT: Mirai suddenly learns fluent English and trolls /metal/ by shitposting about how cool Euro was

Can someone rec me some gravely voiced barbarian metal?

this is the best all-time thread on Sup Forums outside of the kpop ones which I've never had the pleasure of perusing. Good work you asocial dweebfags.

A BROTHER WHO IS FLY!

Is anything good coming out today/came out 4 hours ago?

No clue, I've only heard like 3 metal albums from this year.
Anyone have some recommendations?

fraid not goys

No he wasn't you cheap idiot, they were neither 'communist' nor 'satanist' or anything like this, these were their inventions to scare middle class protestant Norwegian establishment, that's their only purpose. They themselves were lower middle class Norwegian kids who were having fun, unfortunately uptight faggots like you take everything at face value and don't discern motives and backgrounds of people.
That being said, the murder of Euro was one big mess. A tragic accident, the result of bad-tempered childrens' countercultural games going too far.

wOW
youtube.com/watch?v=Ft-7at-gNTU

not true listen to those close to him discuss his stalinist affinities in mayhem doc, from their own moufs

Is Varg's entire career the only good story in metal? I only see people arguing about his decisions back and forth.

New Oranssi Pazuzu was good, Ghost Bath and Full Of Hell weren't bad either.

unfortunately uptight faggots like you take everything at face value and don't discern motives and backgrounds of people

no it's the biggest reality show and he's a celebrity
think of Ozzy and hard rock

he could have been in a glam band just imagine a young varg with floofy hair

>goys
What is THAT supposed to mean?

lol him reading Stalin's complete works and devoting himself to that ideology should not be taken as what it is? He was just a Sami guitar wanker who came up with some innovative stuff. Ultimately the hero-worship is blown way out of proportion to what he actually did.

it means gtkrwn brah

Wut

it's like nu-male for jews

heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh the goyim know shut it down!!! he ha he ha

Lol

Sup Forums was a mistake

>t. doesnt listen to music for music