Guess the Rotten Tomatoes score

>Guess the Rotten Tomatoes score
My guess: Critics band together to petition the world's scientists to officially alter the way math works in order to give Dr. Strange a 200%, and anyone who dares question this on Sup Forums gets labelled a "DCuck"

i kek'd. Serious answer, 95% because Nimblepoop Bumpersnatch is a respected meme actor.

90-95%

Any scientific inaccuracies or blatant magical plot holes will be brushed aside with "it's just popcorn fun!"

The only thing that might hurt it is the Tibetan monk played by a white woman. If tumblr makes a big enough fuss over that the nu-male critics might trash it for its gross cultural appropriation and 1950's style whitewashing. If that happens it'll still maintain at least an 80%

SO PROGRESSIVE AND A REAL STEP FORWARD FOR MARVEL

999/100

87% bare minimum, likely in the lower to mid 90s.

90-95%. I get a kick out of all the people suggesting this will be Marvel's first big 'misstep'. It will succeed because it's mildly different. It will still be a basic hero's journey with lots of quips, but people can't get enough of that shit.

GOD I CANT FUCKING WAIT FOR STRANGE

HOLY SHITTT FUCKING DOCTOR STRANGE

AS IN THE ONLY HERO NIGGA WHO CAN BEAT FLASH

FUCKKKKK DOC STRANGEEEE AHHHH HYPE

anyway it'll make around 85%

85-90%, and it will be forgotten almost immediately.

Probably 80-90%, that's where most of the MCU movies have landed. The ones that didn't do as well critically (Hulk and Thor) looked shittier from the get-go.

Honest answer, 15 reviews will come out two weeks before release and it will hover in the high 90s. It will end up in the high 80s, but it will be completely unmemorable.

>assblasted DCucks: the thread

>I am a grown man that unironically loves Disney films enough to defend their honor on the Internet: The post

95%

>I think the definition of masculinity is not enjoying marvel movies

Fuck me, is that from the trailer? I haven't seen it yet, but damn does that look cool.

88%
Memerbatch and Rachel McAdams are good actors, and the whole magic thing appeals to nu-male marvel fanboys.

Holy fuck you DCucks are so butthurt.

>Cumberbatch, Swinton, Ejiofor, Mikkelsen, etc.
Critics love these fuckers. Even with the standard marvel origin story formula, can't believe it won't be able to get 70% of them on board.

60%
Remember the movie is really racist or something

If freaking Ant-Man can get at least 80% positive than Dr. Strange should too.

93% Meme actors, inception "homage", booooooooooooooooong. Guaranteed fresh.

93%

>scientific inaccuracies
>capeshit

Yes I think we can safely say they are going to leave that one on the table.

>Doctor Strange boasts a talented cast and a little less humor than previous MCU efforts, but they are enough to save the disappointing end result from a muddled plot, thinly written characters, and choppy directing.

100% rating 10/10

75% would be 80-90% if not for the "whitewashing" shit. It WILL suffer for that.

dr strange isnt a household capeshit name like iron man or captain america, so Marvel is probably gonna shell out lots of money to reviewers to make sure it gets lots of praise. ill go with 92% minimum but it could very well get close to 100 if they throw in some christmas bonuses