Rate my watch game, also general watch bread

rate my watch game, also general watch bread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/detail/32774175008.html?spm=2114.10010108.1000023.1.Uw0MUr
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They look like they're from Next...

If it aint Rolex...

Ya need a bigger watch box
Couldn't say how much they're worth, but there's some good lookers in there.

Not bad models but too much Fossil man. My advice is sell some and get something mechanical with a bit of heritage rather than department store quartz watches. Seiko are amazing value for money. 5/10

Why so many black faces and straps?
Could do with something with a more 'classic' feel in there

holy shit dude you have like the exact same taste as me
10/10 tho please get a fitting strap for the MM homage
>pic related is my skx007
I am thinking of getting a marina militare homage from getat

A box of Fossils? You have to be kidding me or bait.

They are all just cheap jewellery; not a decent movement amongst them

Zenithfag here.

Not sure what you mean exactly by 'classic feel' but I've got this white faced sarb too.

Haha the SKX is a tank. That MM is a Getat! Nice watch but wouldn't recommend the 44 if you've got smaller wrists, it's uncomfortable. In hindsight I would have got the 1950 case. Also he sent me brushed case instead of polished and took absolutely ages like 6 weeks to arrive to UK.

That's more what I meant.
I think watches sometimes can be a bit too 'involved' with their faces.
Simple & Elegant > Complex & Technical looking.
Also quite like the one second from the top in your original image

>inb4 this guy has no idea what he's talking about
Your right I don't, but I know what I like. Consider me a layman sounding board

Wrist shot of that Zenith?

>wrist fedoras

Kek

Nice dubs Mr. Sarb.

What model Sarb is that?

Nice shit tier watches lads.

And my Tudor.

I agree actually, recently my taste has shifted towards more minimalist watches rather than large divers. That one is a 'Strela' vintage russian watch. Pretty hard to find but there's some cool cheap stuff if you look for vintage russian watch on ebay.

Thats a SARB035
The black one SARB033 is glorious too.
also sarb017

And my Vintage valjoux chrono. 18k solid.

Park Ranger

And my 60s Omega.

so, like what, is your dad rich??

lole

oh wait, i see the tats now. confirmed hipster dipshit who doesn't know how to not spend money

Nice. Does the sweep second hand move to 12:00 and it will function as a stopwatch?

Or watch lover. Probably that one, right? Well that's the point of a chronograph mate.

Didn't take a picture yet but it's this.

here is one of mine.

Many chronographs have two second hands, yours has only one. Just asking about the functions of your valjoux mvmnt.

I like the leather straps.

>Or watch lover
how much that older valjoux cost you?

timestamp? just sayin...

Just ordered this... did i do good?

aliexpress.com/item/detail/32774175008.html?spm=2114.10010108.1000023.1.Uw0MUr

The second hand is on the left dial. The right dial times the minutes when the top button is pressed.

harlequin ichthyosis is better

fake as fuck

>aliexpress.com/item/detail/32774175008.html?spm=2114.10010108.1000023.1.Uw0MUr
0/10 chinese scrap metal

Watches are the worst

ok, here is your timestamp with my other Rolex.

$500.

Then $600 for a service
Then $300 for a case refurb to smooth out the dings
Then $200 for a caseback rethread.

I'm not a watchfag, if i need to know the time ill use my phone. I'm just looking for a /fa/ accessory to get laid.

>Then $200 for a caseback rethread.

what does that even mean!? cuz that's a car payment bro lol

Also fake. You can see the gold rubbing off. The president is only made in precious metals.

you are smoking crack my friend. fake..lol

the watch has the wrong date tho...

i'm still skeptical...
there's something this nigga ain't telling us guiz

Threading the original caseback was worn down from years of shitty watchmakers thinking they're good at their job.

The caseback didn't fit as it should, and I don't want it falling off.

So my case repairer used his lathe to smooth out all the broken threads and re-do them by hand.

As I said, I love watches.

i also see rub marks...on the strap

don't be jealous. i have had the presidential for probably 10 years. paid cash for it too.

-GPS
-HR monitor
-pedometer
-interfaces with PC
-has settings for various exercises
-automatically detects running and walking
-cool graphs and shit and it connects to strava

>So my case repairer used his lathe to smooth out all the broken threads and re-do them by hand.

yikes. dedication. seems like an expensive hobby, but at least it's way classier comic books or scifi memorabilia

how you get into watches? you in the biz??

Real, fake, either way it's a ripoff. Rolex is brand, not a quality watch. You pay double what the watch is worth so when you meet someone else wearing one you can stroke each others' egos.

Lol ya totally real. Rolex are well known for their in house gold to be laid on top of base metals, rite guys?

Look at it, fucking obvious fake.

agree with too much fossil. I have a Paneri luminor that is great and then a Breitling transocean you need history and class

Perhaps next time you don't post your hands in the photos.. Looks like you're under 20, and have no idea how to spend daddy's money.

Watchmaker in training. Doing it after my normal work. My father was a watchmaker, his father was a watchmaker too. Family tradition.

A keepsake from my grandfather, from '81. Works like a charm.

See I'm in my late 20s. Don't be so jelly.

Bro... That is one sad fucking fake. The fading plating near the clasp, the broken plating as well, and YOU CAN SEE THE FUCKING GRAIN of the incredibly cheap steel used for the case...

so fake..

No, sorry. I have a fairly unique strap on it at the moment, so potential for doxxing.

Mine is like the picture, except I have all batons rather than Arabic numerals

Yes, it is. I don't see what you're not understanding.

Rolex do not make gold plated watches. Yours is gold plated.

Why are you so dense?

Jelly of Omegas? Your kidding, right?

Looks like a ladies watch

Lol ok buddy

Go on then let's see ya Lange's, Pateks, and Roger Dubuis matey.

You need to round it out with a couple more Fossils

>heritage

If you're going to put a rake Rolex up, don't take a close-up pictture so that every user can see the imperfections.

:D

I'd say the pedometer is off the scales being on your arm all the time.

It's pretty smart about it. It recognizes patterns such as a continuous set of arm swings and it fills in the blanks.

146 grams. yea, must be gold plated.. you pepple crack me up.

Nice fake, where'd you get it, Alibaba?

Lol, I don't invest in watches, I invest in stocks. Average about 22% roi each year. Timepieces are terrible investments.

Besides all the shit these other faggots are saying, and all gold piece like that would only be a day-date, not a date-just. Rolex never made an all gold date-just. So... Fake.

And look at the gilt rubbing off the fake - arrows relevant

Does it monitor the amount of children you rape?

22%?? fuck, not bad
I'm just getting started with that kind of stuff, feel like I'll be lucky if I manage 10% at the moment

Watches should never ever be an investment. That's the first thing noobs find out. That is absolutely not the point of collecting watches. You clearly don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Probably best to leave.

Only if i manually turn it to rape mode.

nope, bought that one at Rolex in Geneva.

All of that time but not a moment to spare.
A box full of watches for you to wear.
A notion I have, and I'm willing to stick. That I can fit all of those onto my dick.

Omega speed master, still the first watch on the moon.

Rolex doesn't use gold colored steel for their cases. And the gold cases they do produce are polished. The fucking grain on that case is atrocious, you faggot.

Fossil/10.

I am actually concerned you think this is real. Did you pay big bucks for it? I hope not, cos you got ripped off big time lmao.

>"Manly" Jewelry

How many CEO dicks did you suck for that box of pearls?

And this year's poet laureate is....

this is called a reflection moron! enough with you dum dums.. yea im posting to fake rolex's. gee, they couldn't be real.

Wat. Fossils go for about $120 CDN.

плебс

Those are all 1.200 max total

Navitimer 01 checking in

it's like none of you ever left high school.

No, I mean seriously, it's a fake Rolex by way of fact. It's like me showing you Vauxhall with a Mercedes logo on it and saying 'no bro totally real merc!'

It's not something Rolex even make, so how can it possible be real? You are an idiot.

>I am actually concerned

i'm not lmfao. fuck this dude, get gud

For a bracelet.

I have a clock on my phone and most people and businesses have the tact to place some type of clock, analog or digital.

inb4 I don't understand because I don't own a watch.

I also don't give a fuck about owning expensive shit. Regardless of the quality of the shit you're wearing, if you're buying something to make a statement, and not because of its actual value, you're a fucking moron. Like spending money on vintage clothes, or vintage audio gear. It's a moronic practice.

OK, just for you. Taken on my Nikon, edited and resized just to enable you to go eat an entire bucket of dicks.