New Wavves Album just got leaked!

New Wavves Album just got leaked!

First Impressions
Ratings
Critiques
Favorite Track
Least Favorite Track
Do you think their sound is evolving or just riding off of V?

You know the deal. Discuss!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V3IxqXgchto
pitchfork.com/news/35459-wavves-self-destruct-in-barcelona/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Wavves

Wow didn't know it was 2011 again

And there's always this fucker

I just thought it'd be nice to have an album discussion about something that isn't usually seen on Sup Forums.

yes just shut the fuck up

this feels forced.

Let's discuss the new Tyler the Creator too

Just want to say that Afraid of Height is actually a quality rock record. All killer no filler, and even though Nathans a prick, he has his own kind of thing going on.

It leaked a week ago and nobody gave a shit when I made a thread about it. Favorite tracks are Daisy and Exercise. Never understood the hate for AoH, it's pretty solid

i keep listening about how nathan is a turbo asshole since the first album but what have he really done, actually?

check his twitter

everyone sucks on twitter, is this really all of it?

He's just a junkie burn out
>DUUUUUUDE TRUMP SUCKS
>DUUUUUDE WEED LOL
I get that's his whole thing and I like his music but I would not hang out with him irl

i wouldn't either but this hardly calls for all the OMG NATHAN IS SUCH AN ASSHOLE posts ive seen since wavves became a thing. that's like 60% of the teen population nowadays

oh well thanks for explaining anyway

4/10
Worst new music

That was another user by the way. I don't think he's an asshole just a 30 year old man child

Underage

fuck off nathan
youtube.com/watch?v=V3IxqXgchto
you will always be a major asshole

I don't get it

then you're probably an asshole like desu

he was just high as fuck

He gets along with Fantano pretty well although Anthony pans him constantly. Other than that I don't know anything about him.

How? It looked like it was soundcheck or they were warming up or something

that was a live show.....

It was only 3 mins of the show did they play music after that or before whatever that was or did he just get up on stage and fuck around?
>implying other bands don't have chill little breakdowns during their live shows

pitchfork.com/news/35459-wavves-self-destruct-in-barcelona/

Oh wow lol what a faggot