WHITE

DICKS

FRIENDLY

Saw him last night, he slayed it.

Epic. Simply epic.

>Louis C.K. walks on stage
>"Good evening ladies and gentlemen...you're in for quite the show tonight"
>*applause*
>"Before we go any further...let us turn off these lights, these damned inventions of the white devil. Let us return to out natural state,BLACKness"
>Lights are turned off, but bonfires are being lit on stage and in the audience.
>Meanwhile, Louis has stripped naked, and a huge cauldron is being brought on stage.
>All the blacks in the theatre start chanting "KEK KEK KEK" slowly growing louder.
>"In this cauldron is a sacred Nubian concoction made from the semen carefully extracted from vaginas of wives who have been bred by black bucks. It symbolizes the conquering of the white race.
>Louis lowers his pale, naked body slowly into the cauldren of semen. He rubs himself sensually, and his tiny white dick gets more and more erect.
>"KEK KEK KEK KEK" the chanting continues to roar on.
>Louis begins moaning and masturbating violently. Some white people in the audience are shocked, but when they try to leave they find the doors locked.
>Louis moans come out in a gasping sputter as his hands are a blur in his slimy crotch.
>Right as Louis reaches his climax, a black buck thrusts a huge horn resembling a BBC in front of Louis face. Louis puts it to his lips and....
>BRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
>The sound of Louis orgasm echoes around the chamber, competing with the deafening chant of "KEK KEK KEK"
>Zulu warriors emerge from the shadows of the theatre,killing all the white males in the audience with spears. The white women blush with anticipation as they are dragged towards the stage, where dozens of black bucks await with massive, throbbing erections.
>At this point Louis is being spitroasted between the girths of two massive black men.
>He pulls his mouth off of one of the mans cocks with a *slluurpp* and grabs the mic. Panting, he says:
>LADIES AND GENTLEMAN,WELCOME TO THE INTERRACIAL BREEDING GROUNDS!

i miss reaction guys

4/10

Louis C.K. walks on stage, sits on a stool. His face is somber
>Folks...I wanna be serious for a moment. I've got something I need to say.
Crowd murmurs, some worried faces in the audience
>My wife...my wife just gave birth to a healthy black baby boy!
Crowd erupts in cheers and applause, cries of "Congratulations"
>9 months ago my wife was bred by a strong black bull and today I held the product of his virile seed in my arms. I couldn't have been more proud.
>But you know, when I was in the nursery, I looked around at the other babies too. And when I looked at the white babies-
Crowd begins to hiss and boo
>I know how you feel, everyone. But when I looked at the white babies, and more specifically the, uh, diaper area. I noticed that they all head
*Crowd shouts in unison "LITTLE WHITE DICKS!"
>I couldn't believe how tiny those things were! I felt SORRY for the women who have to put up with THAT someday!
Laughter
>But when I looked down at the baby in my arms, I could see from one glance that he had a- *Crowd shouts in unison "BIG BLACK COCK!"
>I was like "Damn, this thing is bigger than mine, and he's just a baby!" So much for "white supremacy", huh?
More laughter
>I know one day he's gonna please a loooooot of white women unhappy with their husbands' tiny dicks, just like mine!
*Cheers mix into the laughter, one white woman shouts "Me first, me first!"
>Sorry, but there's already a hundred people ahead of you on the list.
Crowd "aw"s.
>But you know...you MIGHT be able to get to the top of the list...if you suck the cock of every black man in the audience right now!
Crowd explodes with excitement, chants of "Do it!" and "Suck that cock!" erupt. The woman's husband cheers her on as she gets on her knees in front of the first black man. The show ends as everyone watches the woman service black man after black man

preddy gud fambily

(witnessed)

What did Sup Forums think of Louis CK's performance in this flick?

Nonsense, Louis was way funnier in this.

So anyway, I'm in England right. Any of you in the audience ever been there?
> audience murmurs, slight disdain
I know I know, it's horrible place. White indigenous European males everywhere...
> audience boos, hecklers shout from the back of the hall
So yeah, I get to my hotel room, guess what I see on the TV?
> audience silence, puzzled faces everywhere
They have a channel right. Multiple channels! Guess what it's called? B...B...C.
> crowd goes wild with applause
Imagine that, millions of white women all at home staring at the BBC, morning noon and night!
> crowd goes ballistic, people are literally hugging and praying in their seats
An entire nation tuned into BBC! We are all slaves to the BBC on our televisions!
> crowd begins chanting BBC! BBC! BBC!
So you can imagine my disappointment when this 'BBC' featured no updates on any interracial breeding grounds
> crowd stunned to silence
But you know what I say? Let's go to England, with a million black men, and let them fuck every white woman in sight!
> crowd goes insane, starts burning down the auditorium, african drums start playing
I AM SLAVE TO THE BBC, THE BBC IS MY MASTER. DESHI DESHI, BASARA BASARA!
> crowd begins burning British flags, storms out of the auditorium chanting in unison

Louis C.K. rolls on stage, his worm body hanging over his Ixian cart, crushing a stool with five-ton body. His face is somber.

>Fremen... I wanna be serious for a moment. I've got something I need to say.
*Crowd murmurs, the audience is worried*
>My Hwi... my Hwi just gave birth to a healthy Harkonnen baby boy!
*Crowd erupts in cheers and applause, cries of "Congratulations!"*
>Nine months ago my wife was bred by a strong Harkonnen bull, and today I held the product of his virile seed in my indestructible arms. I couldn't have been more proud.
>But you know, when I was in the nursery, I looked around at the other babies too. And when I looked at the Atreides babies...
Crowd begins to hiss and boo
>I know how you feel, everyone. But when I looked at the Atreides babies, and more specifically the, uh, diaper area. I noticed that they all had...
*Crowd shouts in unison "LITTLE ATREIDES SANDWORMS!"
>I couldn't believe how tiny those things were! I felt SORRY for the women who have had to put up with THAT for the past three millennia!
*Laughter*
>But when I looked down at the baby in my arms, I could see from one glance that he had a...
*Crowd shouts in unison "BIG HARKONNEN SANDWORM!"*
>I was like "Damn, this thing is bigger than me, and he's just a baby!" So much for "the golden path", huh?
*More laughter*
>I know one day he's gonna please a LOT of Atreides women unhappy with their husbands' tiny sandworms, just like me!
*Cheers mix into the laughter, one Bene Gesserit shouts, "Me first, me first!"
>Sorry, but there's already a hundred Face Dancers ahead of you on the list.
*Crowd "aw"s*
>Hey, you MIGHT be able to get to the top of the list... if you ride the worm of every Tleilaxu here, right now!
*Crowd explodes with excitement, chants of "SIAYNOQ!" and "Ride that Shai-Hulud!" erupt. The woman's husband cheers her on as she gets on her knees in front of the first Tleilaxu. The show ends as everyone watches the woman service Tleilaxu after Tleilaxu.*

BIG

Always hated the cuck meme, but I will ALWAYS think this is funny.

self hatred

Who the fuck writes this shit

BLACK

2014 Sup Forumseddit

STREAM

>it's a louie suddenly stops using twitter right around the first allegations of him masturbating in front of people episode

nah senpai he stayed for ages after the first allegations. he stopped when he wrote a huge post against trump.

probably realised when you've just cut half your audience down that's bad for the shekels

imdb.com/name/nm1406317/

>yfw he's real

he quit twitter like 2 years ago

2 not bad

Is Sup Forums, who calls out every other demographic when they can't handle a joke, really so insecure about a few jokes with whites as the punchline that they have to create a whole meme about his spouse supposedly cheating on him?

yes

Sounds like you're the cuck (see pic).

A classic