Eternal Arsenal Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/football/2016/nov/25/arsenal-jack-wilshere-arsene-wenger?CMP=share_btn_tw
bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38109672
manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/manchester-united-transfer-news-alaba-12227887
instagram.com/p/BNRcmfvjpuv/
streamable.com/13bi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I just come here to shitpost

eternal cuck thread

WENGER OUT

Nice

Rude af

>flat broke
>rent is due soon
>new job but been ill for two weeks so likely to get fired
>grandmother died couple days ago
>childhood family dog died today
>at least I have my football
>Buyern, Barca, Monaco or Atletico likely in the last 16
>on top of that Santi is kill

Sorry for the blog lads but Arsene Wenger is honestly a contributing factor to my drinking problem

only solution is killing Wenger along with yourself

this desu

whats the point of living anyway

might as well do some good

>new fan that didnt know about november curse

>tfw the gay gunner thing will go into overdrive

Why do british people hate gays?

>Lewan Dowsky

>"can't you just keep politics out of

Always one idiot, i'll never understand homophones

What do you mean one?

Did I miss something?

the annual rainbow laces campaign and clubs/pl changed their profile pictures to include rainbowflags and all the muslim have gone mad and shout absolute haram

>homophones

Oh, I was thinking that da Ox finally came out and I missed it

homophobes

They don't hate gays, they hate anything being shoved down their throats.

Don't force gays on people, no one gives a fuck, force gays on people and they get pissed off. Same as literally anything.

>they

>no one gives a fuck
people who have a problem with it seem to give a whole lot of fucks

i think its hilarious u kids talking shit about Welbeck. u wouldnt say this shit to him at fashion week, hes jacked. not only that but he wears the freshest clothes, drives the flyest whips, eats at the chillest restaurants and hangs out with the hottest dudes. yall are pathetic lol

where's this pasta from? never seen it before desu

/nba/ had it for westbrook and harden

Original pasta:

i think its hilarious u kids talking shit about westbrook. u wouldnt say this shit to him at fashion week, hes jacked. not only that but he wears the freshest clothes, fucks the baddest bitches, drives the flyest whips, eats at the chillest restaurants and hangs out with the hottest dudes. yall are pathetic lol"

harden is a wasteman but westbrook is my guy

i only altered it to get rid of the fucks the baddest bitches. Everyone knows Welbz and Ox are gay

westbrook is literally the Sanchez of basketball though. The stats are gaudy, the intensity is there but at times he does some stupid ass shit

>Wilshere said in October his time at Bournemouth has made him reassess his long-term future and admitted this week: "At the minute I'm a Bournemouth player, so I want Bournemouth to win [on Sunday] - Sky Sports

Wilshere out

Elite mentality 2bh. We need guys with that level of commitment.

Wilshere IN

He probably wants Arsenal to win but he's obviously not going to say that he hopes the club he plays for loses

>Arsenal plan to offer Jack Wilshere an extended deal in new year
theguardian.com/football/2016/nov/25/arsenal-jack-wilshere-arsene-wenger?CMP=share_btn_tw

Based mudslimes bashing the poofters on twitter

Best Arsenal-related news this year. Hope Eddie Howe is announced next.

no pls
and WENGER OUT

imagine constantly crying about how much we miss cazorla but not wanting the only player we have capable of replacing him to sign a new contract

thought you were smarter than this

better be true desu

So how big will the full-crisis be when we either draw 0-0 or lose 0-1 this weekend?

Probably gonna be another 1-1 draw tßh

>Bournemouth
The curse will be lifted on Sunday

Wilsh is broken, he will never play a full season for Arsenal, either Wenger leaves and his successor overhauls the training and Wilsh stays or he has to leave to save his career.

How is he broken? He's literally fixed this season m8.

bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38109672

on bbc now

NICE

what's he supposed to say? if he says arsenal then he looks like some kind of malcontent @ bournemouth... and seeing as he's gotta play a bunch of more games with those guys (go figure his health wouldn't be a problem only in the year he goes out on loan =) you definitely wanna err in favor of siding with the team you're actually with at the moment!

especially when >Arsenal plan to offer Jack Wilshere an extended deal in new year

and soon enough you'll be back at arsenal laughing about all the bullshit you had to deal with @ bournemouth, like how you had to say you wanted bournemouth to beat your club and all =D

This club is for faggots, im out

I will burn all my arsenal gear now that i see who they are in bed with

kek

clever move on arsenal's part. try to lock him up while he's healthy AND cheap because it's quite possible jack might realize "hey they're offering me this because i'm actually healthy, and this wont last" and it's a win/win for both parties involved...

...assuming that jack is realistic about his fitness prospects over the long term and doesn't think this year is the tip of an iceberg that's gonna get 250k/week at city/united within the next 1-3yrs =D

The image quality of that picture is terrible. Clearly Arsenal are secret homophobes who only make token gestures

>muh stats
>Iwobi winning less aerials than Jack

Rambo getting a lot of abuse on AFTV from fools
>that Heavy D video
Top kek.

Anyway, who do you boys want to see Wenger start this weekend?

Sanchez
Iwobi-Ozil-Walcott
Rambo-Xhaka
Gibbo-Kosc-Mustafi-Jenko(debuchy if fit)

Anyone but Ramshit. He needs to fuck right off immediately.

>this isn't politics, this is just showing solidarity with LGBTBBQ+ community

what would happen if i ran around with a nazi flag here? i just like the colors, this isn't about politics, after all.

I say good on you, showing solidarity with the Nazi community

who are you and what are you doing in my /arse/?

real nice twitter profile you got there pals...

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHahhahaaahHAHAA

Homphones are quite easy, lad. It's just two words that sound the same but have different meanings. Not that hard to understand.

Bournemouth loanee Nathan Ake believes manager Eddie Howe is an ideal candidate to become the next Arsenal boss when Arsene Wenger eventually leaves the club.

happenin'

Fuck off

No way I want that smug clueless twat at the arse

no smoke without fire lad, its happening

When's the last time you updated the /arse/ tumblr lad?

What about smoke machines?

forgot about that, kept getting emails too, only wanted to use it to mack on tumblr bitches

fuck off

hltv.org

>no one gives a fuck

so why the fuck are all the muslism and other people sperging out in the comments and posting angry reactions?

>Ox gets to fuck this

Good for the lad desu

Can I take it over if you aren't updating

So you can get my IP? Nah

I'm not the hacker known as Sup Forums I'm just a regular lad

no

Wenger on Xhaka in September: “I prefer him as a box-to-box player.”
Yesterday: “He's more a deep playmaker than a box-to-box player.”

Wenger knows what he's doing though, right? There's an overall plan, right?

lol

lol yeah I know

daily mail just did an article on steven gerrard vs diouf, and when i saw their list of trophies i couldn't help but chuckle as they showed what a BIG DEAL the david >moyes memorial shield [community shield] is....

[pic related]

>more like daily fail, amirite?!

>want to watch Howes pre match press conference
>you have to pay to get access to the videos

Because Britanistan is controlled by sharia law, that's why Mahmoud Achmed from London is furiously posting assblasted comments on the facebook page.

The political Wenger is dead

>ox having sexual intercourse with a female specimen for the sole purpose of procreation

lol what

>mfw people on twitter actually rage because they're too stupid to realize anyone would say the same when interviewed by their own club's tv channel

morning lads

wenger the fuck OUT of my club

Morning lads

Wenger

Morning lads

Morning

Morning lads

Wenger in

oh yeah we're not playing today dammit

at least i can play pillars of eternity all fucking day then

>Fidel Castro

shit day already desu

Fuck Chelsea

Fuck Spurs

Wenger in

>David Alaba would prefer to join Arsenal over Manchester United if he leaves Bayern Munich for a Premier League club
>Alaba is valued at around £34million by Bundesliga champions Bayern
manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/manchester-united-transfer-news-alaba-12227887

So do any of you wob's ever get bored of posting the same tired shit every week?

You realise management changes don't equate to success right? Look at United ffs.

Just support the club and stop being such crybabies, discuss wenger once the season is over.

goodnight lads

Totally his personality right

ffs City

its like they want Chelsea to win the league

instagram.com/p/BNRcmfvjpuv/

>burnlel

lol

streamable.com/13bi

such a poor goal to give away