How does it feel you'll never do this?

But I have done that :o

undertow.club

>strap-on
>not futa

GTFO NORMAN REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Tfw I already have

sause?

I actually just started sleeping with a girl that loves being face-fucked/gagged. Never thought that I would find someone into that.

been on both sides = )

been the giver and the receiver OP I think you should go out and meet people then you can try it

My sides rip

I do it all the time...feels great...gets a little scary sometimes when the balls cut off my ability to breathe thru my nose but they usually let me cum up for air after a bit.

My fiance is submissive and enjoys getting face fucked. I do that whenever I want lol.

What a femagalaxycuckkek.

Good until vomits she all over you and your stuff leaving you to drive home in vomit covered clothing.

I have done it. In real life, girls just fucking vomit and cry when you do that, and it's not fun. Trust me.

jokes on you OP I've done this before and my current girl would let me do this anytime I want I just love her so I respect her too much to savagely destroy her in a way like this so basically we've done pretty much this just not as hard or is deep but that position and I suppose if I really really wanted to I could fucking do that and it's all good cuz she's a down ass bitch and good cook OCD cleaner and prettiest fuck plus she makes good money God damn I hit the lottery now that I think about it I'd be jealous of me god dayum son

Meh, I've had a girl ride my face with that intensity, close enough

Used to fuck a girl who would let me do this. Wasn't as amazing as it looked, but it was pretty good nonetheless.

Sauce?

Sauce?

Did it to a old slut. Would have been better if she was young, hot, and tight.

Sauce? Also more please

im gonna try this with my fuck buddy next week.
I had her in all fours in my living room, told her to keep her mouth open so i could face fuck her then go round back and dip into her.
it was some good shit

>They do though