No one came to my birthday party, and family forgot it, please send me stuff 3 cent trading cards will make me happy...

No one came to my birthday party, and family forgot it, steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198116807899/ please send me stuff 3 cent trading cards will make me happy. I just need to know that someone cares

You just figured it all out don't you? Lying to get free stuff is genius.

Happy b-day user

habby pirthday user

was gonna gift you a shitty game but needed to be friends or have your email so it became a hassle, sorry op :|

take a pic of your ID with birthday and i'll send you something

ill accept you just add me lol

Don't celebrate your birthday, you can never be let down.

true

>130 games
>Asks for free stuff

This. Same

hmmmm can I just show the birthday on it but not m name??

take a scissor and cut it in 2 pieces so you only see the date and not your name

>Don't celebrate your birthday, you can never be let down.
This guy gets it.

Birthdays are for little kids, OP. Don't be a fag.

If you're an adult, you either do nothing, OR you invite other friends out to a restaurant or bar for drinks. You don't wait around and expect someone else to do it for you.

don't got friends and its my 18th birthday

op you salty the guy kicked your ass at csgo?

maybe

Scribble everything out on snapchat besides the date of birth. Or with some sort of image editing software

If you don't have any friends, you've got more to worry about than one day a year.

Maybe give a birthday present to yourself of some counseling to get over your social anxiety, or help with not being an asshole if it turns out that's the problem instead.

making new thread with proof Its my birthday

GO FUCK YOURSELF AND THE HORSE YOU
CAME IN ON PIECE OF SHIT NIGGERFAGGOT

heres something my mum wrote me, she is the only one who remembered kek