Engaged but in an open relationship, fiancee is going out tonight to pick up a guy and fuck him

Engaged but in an open relationship, fiancee is going out tonight to pick up a guy and fuck him

Were both 22 y/o
Pic related- it's her
AMA

Shannon?

No but Id like to meet her if this looks like her

Shannon?

Why is her belly button censored?

What is the point of being engaged if you are in an open relationship?

Why bother posting a pic if you're gonna censor 90% of it?

How come you're such a beta bitch?

open relationship sounds so retarded to me. how many girls have you fucked and how does she handle that?

Because she has a pretty sweet but unique belly button ring

Also, we are engaged because we are in love emotionally, but sex and emotions are seperate for us

Guess I was just born this way, sorry bro

Weve been together for several years, but have only discussed and been in an open relationship for ~5 months, in that time Ive had sex with 3 different girls, about once a week/every two weeks and she has had sex with 5 different guys about the same amount

She handles it all okay, this open relationship was actually her idea and she is very open to it but we both do have rules for the other

Because I hate you

>her idea
She's been cheating on you from the start and wanted to change the rules so she didn't have to feel bad about it. Even better, she can keep fucking the guy while milking you emotionally, and once you get married, financially.

do you feel she came up with this idea because the relation was fucked? how'd you react at first when she asked
and how do you feel this is going to end in a long-term

Lol, yeah I kind of figured somebody would say this, but no... weve been living together since a month or two after we met and are very open and honest with each other, so even if for whatever reason she did want to lie to me I would know she was going out, which she wasnt

Not every girl is as bad as you think man

Hey an actual good question, no I honestly dont think she came up with the idea because we were in a bad place, honestly I think it was because we were in such a good place that she saw a future with me yet wanted to be 100% open about her opinions and sexuality!

>Not being in a committed monogamous relationship

Just admit you lost the emotional Lottry

As far as how I handled it, honestly not well at first, I was very skeptical and pretty hurt.. but as lame as it sounds we are both very much in love and I was pretty determined to work with her and make it work, and since its happened its actually brought us closer together emotionally and made us way more honest with each other about our feelings so I think we have a pretty good chance in the long run... thus the engaged part

what rules you have for each other and how you handle diseases? i'd fucking hate to get herps from my own gf

As far as how I handled it, honestly not well at first, I was very skeptical and pretty hurt.. but as lame as it sounds we are both very much in love and I was pretty determined to work with her and make it work, and since its happened its actually brought us closer together emotionally and made us way more honest with each other about our feelings so I think we have a pretty good chance in the long run... thus the engaged part

Stop lying to yourself you cucked faggot

My fiance finds men who aren't me physically disgusting and she's beautiful. You are pathetic.

The main rules we have for eachother are:

No spending the night
Use a condom every time
Be 100% honest with the 3rd person and each other
And a couple others that are just preference

As far as diseases, we both make sure to use condoms 100% of the time yet still get tested bi-weekly

Ill work on that, thanks for your input!

Cool dude! Everybody is different! Im glad you found someone

does your mother know how huge of an autistic faggot you are ? whats next ? married but in an open relationship ? the cunts playing you like a fiddle you cuck but you're too stupid to see it. i hope she squeezes you dry and goes along her merry way with another man which is bound to happen

holy fuck ignore this thread and check out snap chaty .me right now

Haha! Yeah typically since were engaged I figure were gunna be married next! And if shes playing me, then the jokes on her because she pays for half my rent and I still get to fuck other girls!

What do you do if the guy is like amazing at sex or has a bigger dick than you?

FAKE SCAM BULLSHIT

yet she fucks twice as many men . jokes on you cuck. she only keeps you around cos she feels bad

Then it is what it is, my self-esteem isnt really tied into how great I am at sex, in fact Im pretty sure Im average in both skill and dick

If she has great sex then good for her! I fucked a girl who was willing to do a lot more nasty shit than she was and I loved it so I guess we'd be even

Haha if I wanted to fuck more girls I would, but honestly 4 is almost too many! I may cut back

She ever asked for mmf?

She hasnt, but I brought up the idea of a threesome and she said she was not interested on her end but that if it was something I wanted she would be okay with me doing it

OP is a giant cuck

Why getting tested bi-weekly if both of you always use condoms?

Don't lie to you and her, neither you nor she always use condoms and that's just the starting point of many lies!

Open relationships are a dead end!

Hey good question! Its actually still very possible to get STI's even with a condom! If you don't get tested because you use condoms consider changing your habits, be safe guys!

Tested bi-weekly??? The fuck? For what HIV? A full sti work up is expensive and no doc is gonna order that up every other week. No insurance would cover that.

Another good question! We both live in a college town that offers many options for free STI panels, were both very fortunate that it's an option so regularly

not op here my insurance covers and i live in brazil

last question from me OP, how much bs did you throw in this thread? is any of this even real?

I presume you will want kids down the line, would you trust her not to get inseminated by one of her more alpha coitus partners?

Yup! Even in the US many STI tests are covered under a lot of different insurances

Huh that's the opposite of my relationship.

We fuck others but with the rule that both of us has to be present to do anything.

So she's not interested at all in a threesome? Would you do mmf?

100% real and everything I said was true, though Im sure I left out the boring parts of a lot of this

Good luck OP. Just got myself out of an open marriage where I easily could have spent my life with her had we not opened up. Shit with other people can effect your dynamic. Only advice would be to never allow seeing the same person more than a couple times

Not to sure about Brazil but typically they test if you show springs or have been exposed. Otherwise as op said free clinics, but they only let you show up so often and usually take hours.

Lol, well shes on birth control+condoms so Im pretty confident shes not going to get pregnant

It's possible but not very likely. And STD's you contract with a condom e.g. genital warts, herpes can not be tested routinely/easily.

So I guess you do a HIV test and maybe Hepatits-B. But you can get vaccinated against Hepatitis-B

Yeah Ive heard of situations much like yours! I get it but its just not really for us, and thanks okay... and no she is not interested, but I wouldnt be totally against a mmf if she wanted

Thank you! Good advice and something I'll definitely consider, we have talked about what would happened if we start to develop feelings for others... It hasnt happened yet but I'm fairly confident we can work through it

You don't use condoms all the time! Don't lie to Sup Forums, tell the truth! We've all been there!

user is in denial . you deserved to be cucked

If its sex I do actually use a condom 100% of the time, blowjobs and hand stuff however I do not

Well good thing Im in this open relationship then!

Any last questions before I get off?? Happy to answer anything

>Anonymous
If you are not, get vaccinated against Hepatitis-B ASAP! Just my 1cent.

Good advice! Yes I have recieved all the vaccinations I can and she has as well! Definitely a good idea