Im taking a tolerance break for about a month before I get my medical card for weed...

Im taking a tolerance break for about a month before I get my medical card for weed. Today is the first day I have not smoked and I feel shitty. Whats a good way to not feel shitty after not smoking.

drink beer

Just fucking push through it and deal with it.

I dont drink

Vodka

drink beer or exercise , when you workout the thc will be released in your body and youll be able to feel a little high

Pussy

this. suck it up princess.

Who the fuck goes through cannabinoid withdrawal? Nigga stop being a lil bitch.

Take my advice I quit smoking after smoking daily for six years. Don't be a pussy and if you can't handle It then you shouldn't be smoking. I used to be able to solo a blunt with little effects and now I can barely smoke half a Pinner without getting baked

Fuck knows.
I have 2 weeks off almost every month these days, and after like 20 years of smoking weed I somehow don't feel like shit when I don't smoke it.
Just deal with reality ennit.

Take the smallest hit you can and kill yourself

Wow, I came here asking for advice and everyone is a faggot neet. What did I expect anyways....

You whiney fucking cunt, just get the fuck over it. You aren't withdrawing. You don't feel shitty. You're bummed cause you aren't smoking. You dont know shit about withdrawal if you think you feel bad after not smoking bud. Fucking kill yourself

Suck a dick you princess faggot. I gave you legitimate advice. Stop being a little ass bitch and suck it up

>I came here with a stupid fucking question
>everyone answered in a way I don't like
>fucking neets

suck my ass

go work out dude. Whenever i have weed or sexual cravings working out just fills that void. I'm not claiming to be a gymbro, but it just takes my mind off stuff. Walks work too.

Reddit /r/leaves

Get mad get fat

Go to sleep.

caffeine

if you don't drink coffee or tea take it up, if you already do then just drink an extra cup or two per day for a few days

if you already inhale caffeine at a high rate then your shit out of luck

thanks m8, never heard of inhaling caffeine though

its just an expression, pardon my flowery language all I meant was if you already drink a lot of coffee/tea in a day. some people drink so much they basically inhale it like air

Smoke cbd or dmt

This.

Mow the lawn.

No seriously go outside, you have allowed weed to color your world and forgotten all the things you used to like.

Happened to me, used to be the outdoorsy type, fishing, hiking and shit like that.

Then when I turned 19 my siblings got me to try weed and for the next 3 years its all I cared about.

Couldnt be bothered to do fuck all if I wasnt high or stoned.

Then I eased up on it, started going back outside more and figured out what I used to like doing.

You forgot how to be sober.

Also, realized that you dont have to give up smoking weed, you just have to dicipline yourself to smoke it as a reward for doing things in your day to day life.

Mow that lawn, get some fresh air.

Then when you are done, go smoke a bowl.

But just one bowl and let that ride.

Maybe smoke another one later before bed but not consistently.

You make weed revolve around your life, not the other way around.

After awhile it will be fun again and not a hassle.

tie up all your money in glass OP... can't buy smoke if you are broke like a joke

If you spend more than $20 on glass, you're beyond retarded. Buy a cheap bowl or save up for a volcano.

>if you spend more than $20 for a painting you are retarded
lmao good luck making that argument anywhere other than here faggot

Yeah. A painting may be worth something one day. A bowl never will be.

If your a basic weed user, spending more than $20 may be kind of stupid. For people that do it as a lifestyle its worth it.

>A bowl never will be.
you understand that pipes in today's market get sold for more than your parent's shitty house? I am not kidding.. 10s of thousands up to the 6 figure range.. you realize this right? RIGHT?

just think about it this way.. "nice pipes aren't cheap... and cheap pipes aren't nice"

I don't care if you buy a 20 aluminum one hitter from the Arab mart and give your self cancer... but don't say you have a "nice" pipe. ever.

try meth

acetylcystein helps for the cravings...
Just take one in the morning for the first two weeks. I don´t know if it´s placebo but it worked for me.
i make a break every start of the year for 3 months.
Since 2012

Well it seems like everyone here is retarded.
People saying "nice" glass doesn't exist.
Keep coughing and getting weed on your tongue faggots.
Have a little percolation or a nice bong and it's beyond nice. Bigger hits for us non pussys.

Volcanoes are overrated, much better hand-vapes that are much more practical for daily use available for far less. Likewise, although you can get a decent functional piece of glass for 20 or less, it will be tiny and need constant cleaning. Investing in a nice piece isn't "retarded." Hell, spending big money on a piece of glass art isn't "retarded" either if you got the money to spend and you wanna spend it on that. I'd probably never use one of those super nice rigs if I ever picked one up, just have it to have it.

how often do you have to smoke weed to actually have withdrawal symptoms. serious question

Several times a day every day. "Withdrawal" is a bit heavy a term for what a habitual cannabis user experiences when going cold turkey, though. Crankiness, grogginess, mild loss of appetite and at worst a bit of insomnia are the extent of the symptoms. That last one is a bit misleading though as even if you seem to have more trouble falling asleep, your sleep is always much more restful when sober.

this guy knows

okay cool

sounds like has zero restraint or will power then