Will the Ghost In The Shell movie suck?

Will the Ghost In The Shell movie suck?

Cant beat the original is probably the case here

>ghost in the shell
>white woman
get fucked. Get fucking fucked, cunt.

The cinematics look okay, but they've definitely dummed down the story of the original and cherry picked things to piece a generic plot. I'm not hopeful but I'll probably see it.

Probably with these shit ads about how womyn empowerment it is. If they stick to the original closely and don't add in a bunch of their own opinions then it'll probably be fine.

ITT: weeaboo garbage whining that she's not Asian

Yes

The original itself was janky as fuck. A classic, but hardly flawless and ham-fisted as hell. They *could* beat the original. Don't think they will, but they could.

looks like a german movie for tv. Totally cheap production and no-nude actress in a nude movie.

>an excuse for scarjo to be neked for 2 hours
yes i'm guessing it's going to be garbage

This. Cry more faggots

Of course it will. Hollywood will try and take a story that needed years to properly develop and cram it into 2-3 hours. Plus, Scar Jo is a horrible casting choice. She doesn't have anything close to the screen presence needed for the role.

>womyn empowerment
Why would you even think that?

tbh she does look like the chick on the original movie. i dont see any problem here

Ask yourself this; is Toast in The Shell another attempt by the hollowed-out dead body that is Hollywood at remaking something successful from the past because they are allergic to innovative ideas? Then the answer becomes quite obvious

Makes sense, major Kusanagi isn't human and her body is described as perfect. Scarlett sure does look more like major than any japanese ever could.

Is this actual footage from the film? It looks horrible. There are better shoops in YLYL threads

She was white in the original anime. Even the Japs know that.

People complaining that she isn't asian are the same people that think changing Iron Man to a black woman is the bees knees.

the only thing im lot liking is the censorship and lack of nudity. fuck pg13 movies

Doesn't she? Because let's be honest, the Majar as a character was never the strong suit of GotS. She was at best a pretty fighting chick for action scenes, and at worst a glassy eyed barbie doll clumsily delivering heavy handed dialogue about how it feels to be human. She got better in other iterations, but in the original she's pretty bland.

This.

If the japs want movies that are adapted from their cartoons to feature asian actors, they need to start drawing their cartoons to look like asian people instead of surprised white children.

Yup.

ignore this guy and go to snap chaty .me

Hollywood "white" = jew

Yes because they decided to rate it fucking PG-13.

Just like they did other movies that are suppose to be adult oriented that are complete trash thanks to these fucking jews.

Just like Suicide Squad, supposedly a rag tag group of psychotic criminals masterminds that dont really do anything psychotic or violent or even say the F-word for christ sakes.

Or that Total Recall abomination.
The first one had eyes that pop out and fucked up mutants and midget hookers with 3 titties for crying out loud.

Did anyone see Logan?
It gave me shivers, I still get feels from it to this day.

Because whoever made it knew they had to make it with Logan tearing people faces off, Logan swearing like a sailor like a goddamn Wolverine is suppose to, and the scary and realistic way that our hero Xavier succumbs to old age and mental health problems like the rest of us.

And now this Ghost in The Shell garbage with no titties.

Half the reason we watched the movies as teens was for those damn robot titties.

Citation needed.

It's a stlyistic choice. You ask your average jap what any given anime character's ethnicity is, and most will assume japanese.

damn i hate jews

Yeah. Got that just from the trailer huh?

if you liked the amime yes.

If The Major had a character sheet, her race would be listed as Robot you fucking moron. What you are doing right now is the equivalent of bitching that Thor and Loki were played by humans instead of actual Asgardians. Jesus Christ please do us all a favor and fucking neck yourself.

i already saw it in a press screening.
the effects are pretty good, also it's quite long, so you get your money's worth. the character's remained a little one dimensional, though.

Shirow Masamune actually said her robot was supposed to look like a European model since that was the most attractive body type.

In fact motoko got mistaken for a sex-robot quite a few times because of this.

I'm assuming you responded to me by accident, because my post was leveled against the dude trying to assign her an ethnicity.

Although in the interest of nitpicking, that Thor Loki analogy is terrible because it would only apply if people were complaining that the Major isn't being portrayed by an actual cyborg.

Except using any standard of logic, complaining that they ARE being portrayed by means you are complaining that they AREN'T being portrayed by . The point being that shes not Asian either. Its impossible to properly cast her as the proper race, so complaining about using the wrong one when she looks basically the same is retarded.

And yes, if you weren't the retard complaining that shes being played by a Jew, the tag was not intentional.

You're not good at this.

Her artificial body is Caucasian. Her brain and whatever is left of her is Japanese.

Also, part of the plot is different from anything I've seen in any of the animes and doesn't line up with her origin story in previous story arcs.