Hello Sup Forums

Hello Sup Forums
You user's need to find me a way to kill myself in here there are no Sharp objects, razors etc no harsh chemicals or anything like that but that is the reason I'm in here pic related

What object do you have in there ?

Yeah but they left you the pencil.
B8

Slam the door on your neck.

why do you wanna kill yourself and if you are would you at least consider doing something fun

Electric shit you can still shock the shit out of yourself

Bed sheets clothes shoes a pillow that's about it

If you have a thin metallic object and a electrical outlet you can electrocute yourself

It's a pen fgt

I'm open to ideas user sure

Use phone, call cops, Say there is a shooter, pretend to be a shooter, Suicide by cop.

That's a dickish was though.

Just rip your dick off and let yourself bleed out

Can't do much with that, maybe strangling yourself but it's difficult

ian

I'm not an electrician I don't know there's nothing metal in here

Rip your throat.

I'm pretty sure I could tie a noose but there's no where to hang it

Livestream yourself burning your house down

Nope

go skydiving or wing diving and go alone without an instructor. just don't pull the string if you want to die. and if you change your mind, the parachute is always there.

It's not my house u dumb fuk I'm in a psychiatric hospital

Make your clothes and or bedsheet into something to hang yourself with. Hang yourself from the door. If you can't, you could probably just strangle yourself with the noose made from the clothes or bedsheet

I'm sanctioned in here I cannot leave

try suffocating yourself, but I wouldn't advice anything else

Try to tie it to your bed.

There is no elec. outlet near you ?

There's a sensor on top of the door when something is on it an alarm sounds

How?

How do you have a phone with you?

At least sell your shit and take a cheap ass vacation to Thailand

I have a few places to recommend to the average farang

so why do you wanna kys

pen(s) up nostril(s)

bash face against wall/desk/bed frame/floor

inshallah, akhi

Break the alarm and electrocute yourself with the red and blue cables

Psychiatric hospitals don't give you access to your phone.

user how do you expect me to hang of my bed?

Generally during the early times, women who were captured and didn't want to be raped would bite off their own tongues and die that way.

Are you man enough to do it?

Idk

Don't kill yourself. You're white. The earth needs your superior DNA.

This OP, don't tell me you shoved it up your ass..

twist the bed into a rope and tie it around your neck to the point where you cant breathe, tie it like 5 or six times tightly after that so even if you decided to live you couldnt untie in time.

Nope

Fuck these edgy faggots who know nothing of loss.

Do something with your life that you're passionate about, OP

with great difficulty

Are you in a bed?
Remove the mattres and jump, try to hit the back of your head when you fall, if you succeed you'll kill yourself instantly.

Well simply strangling yourself with your arms or just don't breath

OP if you have your phone on you, ya better start writing down ideas quick. They might already know your doing this and could be coming to confiscate it

Nooo....

That wouldn't kill you. I was a retarded kid and stuck a key in the wall socket and it just gave a bit of a shock.

Is your whole family dead? If not, why are you an asshole?

Stop being a fucking pussy. Jesus Christ don't you think we'd all like to take the easy way out? I don't give a fuck what you've been through or why you feel so desperate you want to end your life. Get off your fucking phone and change meds or have them zap your ass until you feel better. So sick of suicidal faggots like you who are unwilling to receive the help you're being given.

>op is asking how to kill himself
>we're the edgy ones
oke bud

No passion for anything open to ideas supportive user

no one mentined shoelaces.... mfw

tie a cord-thing to your handle bar and drop from your bed. Put some weight on your bed.

H O L D Y O U R B R E A T H E !!!

You people are the problem with the world today.
If op is too weak to fucking live, a thing that some people accidentally do, he might be in his fucking right to just end himself.

Haha, you're so stupid you don't know how to kill yourself! I'd norms tell you to neck yourself but you're just too stupid.

Shit gotta go fast

op just remember if you fail you could fuck up your body and they'll put you away

Stab yourself in the jugular

You didn't linked the holes, that's why. Where do you live and what's your power supply ? (in Volt)

#keemstarexposed

The fact youre in a hospital shows someone cares about you. The fact that you were captured shows you dont have the guts.. this thread is bait. And op is a homosexual.

Was that a sonic meme or are you serious?

If I was suicidal or had a terminal illness I would go down in style, I wouldn't just slit my wrist or hang myself... fuckin boring

Bro. This is what happens when someone needs help. If any of the guys suggesting methods of suicide were in the same boat I would want to help them too.

Break pen, drink ink. It'll kill you in 2 hours.

Then you're lying. You wouldn't have your phone otherwise.

Cuntfirmed

this

Or try to find a step and land your neck on it

Perhaps

Trips speaks truth, stop being a faggot.

Aside from that be a little ingenuitive. Take pen, stab the next guy who comes and checks on you in the neck, and then try to stab the cop that comes to arrest you. He'll shoot you and it will be over with relatively quickly.

No passion for ANYTHING? I know you're deeply depressed and distraught right now and that makes it difficult to think of anything positive, but surely you must have something in your life that you're interested in on a good day?

Canada and idk the volts. I'm not an electrician and its never been something I needed to know.

(You)

Yeah I'm waiting for 'exotic' plans I'm not hearing any

It's the United Kingdom no fucker has guns here americfag

It's hard to take anything up in here or even think of anything

Pretend to be fine til you get out and then go full God Bless America (movie about a guy who finds out he is going to die and goes on a killing spree) or something like that.

so what user, we all want to kill ourselves. the world needs the next big ass war to start, why not at least do your part to start that?

Not that guy but sneak into a butcher shop, take a bunch of sleeping pills and sleep in the meat grinder. Have a hidden camera set up and in your suicide note (not to be read until a year after death) disclose camera location and the world sees a video of you getting ground. Pretty dope.

If not, hammer a bullet into your skull. Fuck guns.

I'm seeing a light fitting on the ceiling... there'll be wires behind it if you can get up there.
Hang yourself or fry yourself with them.

shoelaces, metal from bed spring. tie shoelaces around neck,sharpmetal against your neck with a pulley like knot. tug on strings. metal will dig in and rip neck off. bend metal over and over till break sharp.

I'm not too surprised. I know a couple people who have been to psychiatric institutions and they both told me that they couldn't wait to get the fuck out. Don't do anything drastic just because you're temporarily unhappy, okay?

Brits are such dumb faggots. Start yelling and praising ISIS after you stab him and then take a hostage. You'll probably end up dead by the end of the exchange, no?

dont kill your self just dont you retard

Is that an open door in the background? What's in there other than the bed,bedsheets,and clothes?

Pen might have a spring of metal inside, could connect it to two holes in electrical socket

Cured.jpg

lol you're not very observant

It's locked everything needs a special key to open in here

Make sure you want to do this. I know exactly where you are. If you have some kind of antidepressant or anxiety medication, ask for it and they'll give it to you at bedtime. When you take it, Hide it under your tounge, go to your room, and put it in a sock. Do this enough nights and you should have enough to overdose. Say your prayers and lie in bed. Good luck, And I'm sorry your life plummeted so that this seems like the only way out. I'm not judging you.

No metal spring in bed it's a weird type of fire resistant mattress

thats exactly what ive thought haha

Are you being monitored?

Really?? Where am I mysterious user?

Yes all day all night

like I said suffocating yourself always works without any tools and is also the most peaceful way

Not in the bed, inside your pen. If it's a clicky type, it will have a metal spring. It'll be too thin to properly zap you though, and you're in the uk so you'll nee something else to shove in the earth slot first to open the shutters on the live pins. It's really a very safe socket design. If you decide to live you could learn all about it.

You have child hands

Yes all the time user

How teach me young one