What are the five greatest films made since 2000?

What are the five greatest films made since 2000?

My list:

>Return of the King
>The Dark Knight (sorry Bane)
>Wall-E
>Gladiator
>The Departed

idk but district 9 is one of them

>Ranking RoTK over Fellowship

Knight of Cups
Tree of Life
Cosmopolis
Spring Breakers
Nymphomaniac

>this taste

Personally, TT is my favorite, but ROTK is the one that will get the most cred due to Minis Tirith and the finale

This

Fellowship is GOAT fantasy adventure

Patrician

Best Spielberg of decade is catch me if you can.

>Knight of Cups
>5.8 on IMDB

JUST

LotR: FotR
No Country for Old Men
The ass of jesse james blah blah the rest
Mad Max: FR
Master & Commander

Collateral

Dark knight

Gattaca

No country

Gladiator

>Nymphomaniac

Not even best Von Trier of the decade

Spring, summer, fall, winter and spring
Moebius
The white ribbon
A pigeon sat on a branch reflecting on existence
The secret in their eyes

Crash
Slumdog Millionaire
Hurt Locker
Spotlight
12 Years a Slave

END Trilogy
Femme Fatale
The Hedge Theater
Tropical Malady
What Time Is It There?

In Bruges
No Country for Old Men
Mad Max: Fury Road
Wall-E
Calvary

The Incredibles
Gladiator
Road to Perdition
Lotr: Fotr
Fantastic Mr. Fox
pls no bully

The Incredibles isn't even top 5 Pixar since 2000

well fuck you, I liked it.

I liked it to bro, but it didn't have the emotional weight as TS3, Wall-E or Inside Out had

Inside out was trash compared to The Incredibles. TS3 is just a cash in on an old franchise.

Wall-E, Up and Brave are probably objectively better, but this is a subjective list.

I agree with all but The Incredibles. Maybe not my absolute top 5, but Gladiator is definitely in there as one of what I think is the best, and Fantastic Mr. Fox is one of my absolute favourite movies of all time. And, while I would argue that Fantastic Mr. Fox is doubtlessly a GOOD movie, I'm not sure I'd defend it was one of the best with as much fervour.

I don't get the love for Inside Out.
I found it to be the most boring and forgettable of Pixar's movies, vying with The Good Dinosaur and Cars (and related properties) for the bottom spot.

I'm a Pixar fanboy but Inside Out is amazing. Funny and hits you right in the bollocks with its message

I agree. There was nothing really special about the movie. The idea was neat but it didn't really do anything for me beyond that.

If I'm picking an animated disney movie with a female lead it's going to either be Brave or Tangled.

encino man

Fantastic Mr Fox is a good movie, there's no way around it. I'd defend it as one of the best because not only was it good, but the art style was absolutely perfect. Everything about it just seemed to fit together so perfectly. There wasn't a moment or shot I would call bad, pure aesthetic bliss. That really places it above a lot of other options I was considering.

Don't get me wrong, I love some Pixar and many Disney animated movies. I guess Inside Out didn't seem relatable to me.
Tangled is my favourite Disney movie though.

Tangled is easily one of the best disney movies made, and highly underrated.