Which one should i eat Sup Forums

which one should i eat Sup Forums

heres a better pic

Spicy chicken sounds great!

all three

Spicy, but add some cayenne or something to jump it up more.

wtf is that shit, u get off brand ramen?

Can't go wrong with spicy chicken

Op trust me beef is best by miles

Spicy Checkem
get fancy, OP

Eat your own fist

Why not all 3? Thought I do tend to like beef though.

How fucking poor do you have to be to buy the knock off ramen noodles holy shit??? I remember in Georgia I stopped in a black neiborhood and the ghetto market only had shit like this, no name brands whatsoever. Are you a nig, OP?

Spicy chicken my nigga. Cut up some green onions and toss them in, poach 2 eggs in the ramen, and add a small amount of paprika sugar and a little smoked chipotle seasoning.

best ramen you'll ever have in your life

I have never even seen this shit, only cup o noodles aka "crackhead soup" or top ramen

this is not food.

Them trips

i dont have green onion, but i do have eggs. i dont know how to poach them though can you explain?

Other user here, assuming you don't wanna take an effort and using boiled water.

>Microwave

1. Gather your ingredients. The vinegar is optional, but it will help the egg coalesce a little better.

2. Crack the egg into a microwave-safe bowl or mug.

3. Pour in about 1/3 cup water.

4. Add a bit of vinegar. (You can also add this directly to the water before pouring it in.)

5. Cover the bowl or mug with a microwave-safe plate. Place in the microwave and cook on 50% to 80% POWER for 60 seconds. Carefully remove the plate and check the egg. If it is not done yet, return to microwave and cook on 50% POWER in 20 second bursts. (I usually cook mine for a total of 80 seconds.)

6. Remove from the water with a slotted spoon, and enjoy!

Additional Notes:
• This method will give a rather wobbly egg. If you like a more hardboiled-style egg, microwave on HIGH for 60 seconds.

Ingredients
1 egg
1/3 cup water
Approximately 1/2 teaspoon vinegar (optional)

Equipment
Microwave
Microwave-safe mug or small bowl
Microwave-safe small plate
Slotted spoon

Yeah np dude. I crack the eggs and throw them in the boiling water with the ramen when there's between 1:45 and 2:00 remaining depending on heat. The yolk takes the longest to cook and I wait until it's fully solidified to take the water off the stove

I personally like breaking the yolk and mixing it in cause it cooks more evenly, you get this nice egg drop soup taste from it but it's not necessary (you may want to put them on sooner if you don't break the yolk but I highly recommend you do)

Sometimes you'll get this weird bubbling from the egg whites but they'll re-solidify once they cool. Wait until everythings done to add seasoning and let it sit for around 2 minutes to let the noodles absorb the flavor.

Not him but I wanna say be careful putting eggs in the microwave. They have a tendency to explode like fucking TNT, and they will burn the shit out of you if they pop after you open the microwave door