mass production as soon as possible.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xo1XQKpOQnY
regenerativeagriculturedefinition.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=YQ-Upb4Szms
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off, commie.
Saged

There's already a fundraiser to buy up the internet histories of all those who voted for the bill.
So far it's overubscribed five-fold.

well OP i think you have taken the wrong perspective on this.
desserts can be fixed.
mass production can be sustainable.
and biodiversity can be restored with enough samples ( think archives of DNA )
it is however very much a dire situation we have right now and if it is to be averted then we need to design a better future because going back to the past is not the right answer. ( as no other path seems remotely possible or reasonable )

>deserts can be fixed
Nigger what now?

dude its is called regenerative agriculture
and it is capable of turning desolate plains into green fields.
it can stop sand dunes and even increase the biological capacity of soil.

you speak out of ignorance, and biodiversity once gone is gone, kaput, there aint no jurassic park that can reclaim fossil or even long-dead [think mammoth] DNA.

dude i gave a solution to that, i am not ignorant
i suggested that an archive of DNA should be made so that in the future the destroyed ecosystems and extinct species could be restored.
Sweden claims to have mapped all the species of its country now it just needs to sample DNA from every thing

also this is forward thinking, while not possible right now it will be later.

Fuck you! We need more microchips!

wishful thinking and gene sequencing will not carry through this is the end of days

Don't worry feminism is already responsible for declining birth rates.

youtube.com/watch?v=xo1XQKpOQnY

In the medical realm, electrode arrays and other implants have been used to help ameliorate the effects of Parkinson’s, epilepsy, and other neurodegenerative diseases. However, very few people on the planet have complex implants placed inside their skulls, while the number of patients with very basic stimulating devices number only in the tens of thousands. This is partly because it is incredibly dangerous and invasive to operate on the human brain, and only those who have exhausted every other medical option choose to undergo such surgery as a last resort.
The ultimate goal is to create a global dystopian spy grid to spy on all our thoughts, and inevitably for governments to be able to control how the subjugated hosts think and behave! Imagine a world where our most personal thoughts are no longer private, but can be downloaded and uploaded within a wireless dragnet surveillance grid. Total information control. Psychological warfare no longer through memes and disinfo, but through controlling frequencies that effect the nervious system of the brain and even memory!

that will require and advanced AI and that people all have those implants

I'm interested. explain this further pls

>regenerative agriculture
regenerativeagriculturedefinition.com/

youtube.com/watch?v=YQ-Upb4Szms

perhaps in a hundred years. Meantime, volcanism

bump, dammit

no it wont and i hate civ