Beer tastes like shit, why do people drink so much of it?

Beer tastes like shit, why do people drink so much of it?

either youre a woman or you have no testo to speak of if you think beer tastes bad

I think it tastes bad.

Becuase of this, I simply don't drink it.

It gives me many advantages over my drunken friends, and hence, many opportunities.

Involving them.

Yeah.

/thread

> never tried decent beer

are you a poorfag or a teenager? or a chick?

a lot of beer is absolute shit, but it gives you a nice buzz, so most people drink shit beer. there are many people who drink good, quality beer.

Bully! More for me, then!

homebrewfag here.

Kölsch 6.25% abv
Irish Red 5.5% abv

I started to like it in my early twenties

I am German and this hurt my feelings

Because it makes life not so shit.
I hate the taste of beer, I hate the taste of cunt, I hate the taste of defeat... but fuck it, you've gotta get your lips around all of that shit from time to time.

I am Jewish and this hurt my 6million

You are gay I am serious.

Because some people enjoy bitter flavours. Also its refreshing as fuck.

I am Jesus and I find this offensive.

youre off by a couple million.

Your dad's dick tastes like shit but I still suck it. Wait, what's the question?

>I am Jesus
how much to cut my lawn?

>Not knowing the taste of a beer after sex and mowing the lawn

Bunch of faggots, all of you!

Some of it tastes like shit, some of it tastes delicious, and some of it tastes acceptable for a beverage. I don't drink the first, and drink the latter two only when I'm hanging out with friends. Usually at karaoke. Nothing opens you up to badly singing together with friends quite like being buzzed.

Sorry i dont speak nazi

Its definitely an acquired taste, just keep drinking it first you enjoy the buzz then you enjoy the flavour.

there is so much variety in beer, guaranteed there is at least a few kinds you would like if you tried enough of them.

Just your wife's cunt sir

This. I preferred liquor over beer for a while until I didn't.

I don't like beer
but I love Guiness Foreign
You should try it

Kek

go for it. i'm divorced. hope you have better luck than me.

>Implying all Beers taste the same

thanks for inventing birkenstocks

civilization as we know it wouldn't exist if it weren't for beer.

Whatever you say kiddo.

You don't have friends

that is why I drink Mikes Hard Lemon ade the pink kind while wearing their shirt.

seriously my beer stores stock in really low and its nice out today after a few shitty days.

actually the girl who use to come around giving out samples was hottie.

It does but no one Will admit it, but there are exeptions, there is actualy beer that tastes good (expensive beer) and not monkey piss like corona or bud

Since so many people drink it, maybe its not the beer. Maybe your tastebuds are shit

German beer is shit

because it doesnt taste like shit, and it gets u drunk

If your poison is not Champagne, Wine, Beer or Straight Liqour then you probably need to have your vagina checked or grow the fuck up.

I literally smirk when I see grown men drink Premixed Bourbon and cola

Same goes for drug takers, I dabbled in drugs in my late teens and early 20s, I do coke with a mate once a year or, Married, 30 with a kid, have a beer a grow the fuck up

Oh and 'Weed is for niggers'

>champagne
fag

Sometimes I don't like how it tastes. Most of the time I live it. Sometimes I can't get enough.
There are moments when the taste is pure bliss. It flows so well. For me it depends on the mood and the beer. But yeah, it is good. I can see why you wouldn't like it, but it is good.

Personally I'm a picky beer drinker. My go-to are sours. Duchesse De Bourgogne and Rodenbach are among my favorites. Never drink cheap American beers... NEVER... that's how you avoid beer tasting like shit.

OP swallows cum, hates beer. Go figure.

priceless.

goses are awesome

How do you know what shit tastes like? ;-)

Beer is still a shitty drink

Yes, yes they are. I introduced some to my friends who said that they sounded disgusting. Then they had one and they all loved it. I can't remember now what it was though :(

Because beer is a social drink, its the shittyest of drinks, in that I can agree.

Anyone who says beer is a good drink is a high school faggot who never grew up, doesnt have taste at all and doesnt want to spend on actual decent drinks like Tequila, whisky, Mead, Coñac, etc ...

I too thought beer was shit until I tasted the glorious Belgian beers from l'effe which are amazing

I agree. Belgian beers are always my favorite (except IPA's, to me those things taste like piss).

tequila is decent? maybe occasionally, even then a few select distillers, but that's your go-to for high end? all drinks, especially beer, have high end and low end brewers/distilleries. you display your lack of experience with grownup drinks. also, learn to spell 'cognac' before you try and use it to act sophisticated, kid.

Dood You must have never had an Indian brown ale form dogfish head I feel sorry for you

I used to hate the taste of beer when I first started drinking it, kinda forced myself to during my early 20's at university. After not all that long I really began to like it. Love ales, especially pale ones.

CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG

I felt sorry for the plebian taste in this thread.
But it's clear it's lot of underage
cognac kiddy

Pretty strong kolsh. All grain or extract?

I have no idea. All alcohol tastes like shit, just to varying degrees. The only purpose I see in drinking is to get drunk. That's fun as hell. But for taste? God no.

Drink a good IPA or a nice Tripel from Belgium. If you still think beer tastes bad, you are an irredeemable faggot and should be shot on sight.

>cognac

Yeah this.

Because manchildren need to GET FUXED UP BRO but are too pathetic to handle the temporary pain of actual alcohol. That's why they drink 12 cans of sugar-piss.

Then they attack anyone who recognizes this, like this guy for example.

I too think beer tastes like shit, which is why I drink cider, wine, mead and hard liquor instead.

Fuck yeah I'm a chick and I still like a good beer.

I live in a rural South Eastern town of the U.S. I'm super surprised that fucking gas stations even sell Arrogant Bastard from Stone Brewing, which is amazing. Even Double Bastard are sold at most grocery stores now. (and yes, I buy a lot of dog and cat food :P ). Look on Beer Advocate to review good beers.

I have sadly not gotten into the taste of Cognac, and so I've only had it at older men's houses when I'm pretending I care about my job and talking about all my "accomplishments"...

He's off by 6 million, the holocaust never happened

alcohol makes me feel really sleepy, I don't like it at all. rather just smoke pot

aloclohololo

That sucks... that's how it affects my mom too. Personally I get all giddy and silly. However I have bipolar II disorder, and I usually drink when I'm hypomanic :-/ . Love that shit

Temporary pain? What shit tier liquor do you drink?
Good liquors don't burn. Even most mid tier liquors are smooth.

Weihenstephaner Hefe Weissbier. Favourite beer that is amber/orange/not black.

Guinness. Favourite beer.

Mmm. I would love me some Guinness right now.

Anyone else like IPAs

Fuck you fuck your mother fuck your family no fucking balls go drink tea you woman

First beer when I was 12. Hated it so much.

Hated the taste of all beer I drank until I was 16.

At 16, tried my first stout. Murphy's.

A feeling of joy and enlightenment washed over me.

Beer could be good, I was just drinking the awful cheap crap.

Then found some other beers that actually tasted good.

It's now been years since I had any of the cheap/plentiful/local/common crap.

If you think you hate beer, but have only had Budweiser/local popular swill, then you have missed out. There is no hope for you unless you try at a young age.

bump

Because everyone does it.

i like beer, but cider is superior.

Funny thing- kids actually have more bitter taste buds. When kids complain that delicious meal you cooked doesn't taste good and you keep insisting they try it, it might actually taste bad to them.
And beer is super bitter to them. As you get older you lose some of your bitter taste buds and beer tastes better.

Shit also tastes like shit. If you eat enough shit I assume you will learn to like the taste.

The only thing you get your mouth around is a fat cock, faggot

And, regardless of what you are drinking, you're still a pretentious faggot.

it's a beverage for losers - cheap and tastes bad.

If you go all like "you have no balls", "you are a pussy" >>>KYS

Only 6% alcohol??? Molson's is more potent. And that, to me, is nothing but beer flavored water....

So they can get a huge gut and waste their money.

>heroin tastes like shit, why the fuck to people do it!?

hmmm op, guess it's gunna be a mystery to you for a good long while.

JOKES ON YOU FUCKER I DON'T HAVE A LAWN AND I DON'T HAVE SEX! HA HA HA HA!