Can the human race get more metal than this?

Can the human race get more metal than this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jdzy9jdVUjA
youtube.com/watch?v=0J9MDi-Twuw
youtube.com/watch?v=XhnnVUgQPBU
youtube.com/watch?v=E-gNNXCvwHA
youtube.com/watch?v=SPwKa-j51Ck
youtube.com/watch?v=6vpOHq8bkzA
youtube.com/watch?v=IK6wJUNirbs&t=13s
youtube.com/watch?v=phzNPCfYpzQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes.

In fact, there are thousands upon thousands of examples over the decades that metal has been around of humans being more metal than this slow, meandering meme of a "dude weed lmao" album.

Sick bump bro

Reaction image and everything

Nice

PROCEED THE PLEBIAN: METALFAG

Absolutely

Pussys should stay off metal. Plz leave.

Oh shit thread just got metal

(you)

>No shredding
>No LARPing
>Gotta go slow

It's a good album but metal is all the same shit now so it's not "cool" to be more metal.
Metal has stagnated so much as a genre it's insane.

I've stopped paying attention until speed metal-influenced grindcore becomes a trend. S-someone's gonna realize it's a good idea, right?
youtube.com/watch?v=jdzy9jdVUjA

>taking stoner music seriously

youtube.com/watch?v=0J9MDi-Twuw
With names like this you cant take it seriously.
Part starting from 9:18 is pretty tense though.

arguably
youtube.com/watch?v=XhnnVUgQPBU

I know its not really related but I dig the cover art. It's very Dune-esque

Black Sabbath will always be 100 times more metal than any stoner doom.

Metal is attitude, it's groove, it makes you wanna pump your fist in the air and bang your head.

Sleep and Electric Wizard is just fucking garbage slow faggot nu-male shit. There is nothing fun about riffs stretched out by 5000 times in length.

Example: youtube.com/watch?v=E-gNNXCvwHA

This is the beginning of metal, and it's metal in it's full raw energy. This is what metal should really look like and sound like on stage. Of course stoner doom is inspired by black sabbath but there is such a worlds difference.

Nevermind, metal is dead anyways.

Sleep is more metal than crybabies like you. Have you even listened to Sleep's Holy Mountain?? How are you qualified to spout on about what ""real"" metal should be?

shouldnt you be at work dad

Electric Wizard is one of the best metal bands ever, but Sleep is just Black Sabbath slowed down with somehow even more blues influence. Its sad that plebs treat them like they're attached at the hip.

dude arguing over the internet which bands are real metal and which bands aren't and becoming really mad in the process has been the sole occupation of thousands of people since the beginning of time.

For some more listenable records in this genre check these out. Dopesmoker is legit but I'll admit it can be kind of a slog

The Fur - The Fur
youtube.com/watch?v=SPwKa-j51Ck

Samsara Blues Experiment - Long Distance Trip
youtube.com/watch?v=6vpOHq8bkzA

Om - Pilgrimage
youtube.com/watch?v=IK6wJUNirbs&t=13s

Kyuss - Blues For The Red Sun
youtube.com/watch?v=phzNPCfYpzQ

t. has only listened to Dopesmoker and thinks it's representative of Sleep