This is my favorite album. Imo the best album ever made. post favorite albums and discuss

This is my favorite album. Imo the best album ever made. post favorite albums and discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zR2BboZeLEw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Album is mediocre

That's just not true.

What would you consider good then? Put some shit on the table my dude.

it's not even doom's best album

Its a fucking solid rap album. I think Its kinda over-hyped but still a solid 8-8.5/10

I really like that album to be fair.
All that MF Doom, Dangermouse, Madvillian shit.
Not a massive hip-hop guy though myself even though I like a fair amount.
I've always been jungle/drum and bass and metal and post-rock.

This is my favourite hip-hop album... probably.
This or Cypress Hill - III: Temples Of Boom.

I respect that opinion but to be fair this is a collab so not just DOOM's

I'm not a massive hip hop guy either. I just think the album is extremely listenable and i never get tired of it.

Might be overhyped. idk. I just really like it I guess.

lol great album man. would never have even thought of that.

I like this one. But the whole OFWGKTA crew is so over-rated lets be honest. Tho they do produce some good shit still.

actual (obviously really unpopular in this thread) opinion I have:
Rap music sucks except only one song, the one will smith did back in the day "parents just don't understand"
All other rap music should be collected and thrown into a fire

i've tried posting this before and it really seems to trigger a lot of you

kek that's a great opinion man

Yeah I don't fuck with a ton of OF stuff. Big Frank Ocean fan tho. Did you like blond?

It's french.

You see, people like to say that, but DOOM's music is artistically pretty one-note in all of his other works. King Geedorah is the only other album that I might appreciate as much, and even that doesn't come close in musical depth.

I know that sounds vague, but when you have such a redundant flow, the experimental aspects of your music become a lot more important, and I think we'd all agree Madvillain wins on that end.

It's freedom*
Get it right faggot this is american board

Not really triggering. All that screamo and metal shit can go fuck itself tbh. And I hate country music so..

Agreed I just think DOOM and madlib play to each others strengths so well they were able to improve each others music.

Yeah I find frank and earl two of the genuinely talented guys from OF.
Yeah I did like blonde but I still probably prefer orange

Yeah I think alot of people just like to be hipster about it and claim his less popular shit is better but this album is just a lot more varied than his other shit.

>But can we all just agree that his bars of November has come are fuckin gold.

my all time favourite.
tobacco is a genius.

>one-note
>hipster

mate i work in the music industry. i make a living being an expert on this music. who are you telling me i'm being a contrarian?

Okay buddy

I only liked 4 songs in that album tbh.

I used to only like a few songs but it grew on me more and now I like most of them

youtube.com/watch?v=zR2BboZeLEw

gotta love DOOM