Hey Sup Forums so I came here a few hours ago about finding several packages that seemed to be obvious drugs in a...

Hey Sup Forums so I came here a few hours ago about finding several packages that seemed to be obvious drugs in a rental van we rented 20 or so miles north of Mexico.

Unfortunately as long as the thread got, it still 404'd before police actually showed up. So if there's anyone out there who saw the original thread, I'll post some new pictures.

Other urls found in this thread:

ipanon.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Timestamp from earlier

Other compartment

If dubs you have to snort/consume whatever it is.

Police finally arrived like 2 hours after we called them

Go on

Nice, whats in pockets?

If you look at the top sides of the packages, they all seem to have a picture of santa muerta attached. I can't help but assume this is some weird cartel shit.

not selling them urself instead of calling the pigs
faggots

An almost better picture of the santa muerta imagery.

Well OP Cartel is now going to kill whoever's name and address that van was rented in. Possibly lots of relatives too.

Jesus Christ op that's like winning a slot jackpot and walking away like a faggot

Why'd you call the cops?

Dayum dude. How the fuck did the rental place didnt find the drugs before u did?

They were hauling it away at this point

Honestly I'm not going to fucking mess with mexican drugs. It was freaky enough I drove this shit like 40 miles unaware

Looks like the virgin mary.
I remember the thread but i was at work. What hapoened?

Like I said earlier it was a sacrificed load of garbage marijuana, the cartel wasn't looking for it or monitoring it...stop being so fucking paranoid. Whatever happened along the way it wasn't worth their time to unload it for whatever circumstances happened on their part.

We don't fucking know. They even offered to pull the seats back for us before we left but decided we'd do it ourselves when we got where we were going which was like a mile away from the border. Got a big surprise when we finally did.

Just those two brown bricks could be worth over 100k.

Your mother is worth 101k tho m8

They carted them off. They practically strip searched the car looking for more but didn't find any. There was like 6 officers and a few investigators giving it all the once over.

Enterprise basically gave us a fuck you when we tried to get a new van delivered to us until we went apeshit on them. Like it's somehow our fault we found over 12 kilos of some drug or another in their car.

I was talking to the police officer and he didn't think it was pot. As for being paranoid, I'm not really. Just fucking blown away this shit happens at all.

Should have kept a brick. The cops didnt search you right?

Uh no, it's smaller packaged bricks of marijuana. Cocaine/heroin/meth are not packaged that big. This load was tiny and wasn't worth the cartels time. The fact that they have those two smaller loads of marijuana just proves this was a small haul and they could give two fucks if it got sacrificed or not.

Honestly better if it was worthless. it's not like I profited from it since I didn't keep anyway.

ur dead man op the cartel gonna throw u dead u should have returned the van instead of calling the cops
... i kive in mexici so i know how cartel work in here

I kive in mexici too. ur dead.

Better make sure your name doesnt get released if this makes the news. We'll be seeing you & your friend in the next rekt/gore thread

op was not an faggot? im confused, this is Sup Forums

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

OP we gonna meet again

Well not in person or some shit...

But we will see you in the next gore threads.

Well fucking done

That load was $5k tops.

Still really weird man. Good thing u found it and not a random search by the police or the story would have been completely different

>OP isnt just a faggot today
>he's a dead faggot
Enjoy what borrowed time you have, have you seen the shit cartels do to snitches? I mean, people they fucking know. They dont even know you, and how stupid you are acting, you gotta be some white pencil dick. And whites are not on their bff list right now. Or ever. The name, address and other info that you left for the rental is easy info to get. You could of done a lot of other shit besides involving the cops, this will be on the news and the info will be out there. Rest in pepperonis faggot.

i kive in mexici to. U b ok op. Report too cartel. Dey gib u gud blojob

So senate really fucked with our internet ipanon.com

>giving away millions $$$

If they were my drugs, I'd want to know where they are. OP RIP

so, what was it now? Did the cops take the load away for testing or did they know what it was on the spot?

They took it for testing.

btw, thanks for the update on this OP. I was on the original thread a few hours earlier today and only checked in hoping for an update on this matter. Much appreciated.

millions my ass. i'd also not wanna fuck around with cartel property. and i'd be paranoid as fuck with this amount of blow in my possession

Not enough glock mags bro.

Nice creepshot. lol

I thought this was Sup Forums. You didn't even open the fuckin thing to show us? Damn man. Fun read non the less but wtf.

your retarded. A pound of mexican brick weed is very low in price and if you are some randy trying to sell it no one is going to be interested.

The other cop has enough clips to last an epic shootout!

Not santa muerte! Virgin Guadalupe. "Virgen de Guadalupe" People in México very devoted to her.

Please update us again in case they ever tell you what was in there.

Jesus fuck kill yourself you cringy motherfucker

damn lol i think you got set up. they got your address, license photo, phone number. godamn. i hope youre not in for a bad time. good luck op. i dont know if id had called the cops. id be shitting bricks

So regular police turned up rather than DEA? interesting

Yep. They did have to bring an investigator in on it though and simply waited around the van until he showed up.

5k? youve never been in contact with anything other than dirt have you..........

OP you do realize that someone was most likely watching that van for quite some time? Even more possible is that the original renter was locked up and the car rental company had to pick it up. They cleaned the van normally not suspecting anything...The cartel watched the van for X number of days waiting for some newfag like yourself to rent the fucking thing. They probably started tailing you and were planning on how to murder you and get the heroin back.

DEA has enough to worry about with million dollar shipments coming into the country on a regular basis. This small score won't even make it to a post it note on their desk.

You're a fucking retard. If the cartel is out for anyone, it's the fuckhead who failed to deliver the product. Killing a US citizen stateside after an official police report is made, that's more trouble than they care for. It gives DEA/FBI an excuse to take direct action.

Oh that fuckhead is probably already dead along with the entire extended family. Guilty by association is all the cartels know and OP is now Guilty By Association...fucking retard.