When is the BEST time to RAPE a WOMAN ?

When is the BEST time to RAPE a WOMAN ?

Never you sick fuck, respecting woman is the new cool

Bait.

Never.... but when she says no I imagine idiot.

When her hopes and dreams have just been crushed.
More submissive, looser anus.

When she is ovulating

Around 11:32 GMT.

When she's on her period

Tuesday

Never. I like blowjobs quite a bit and I don't like the chances of losing my shaft.

Can't rape the willing.

Anytime with a bunch of your black buddies.

When you're horny

With a gun.

just break her jaw dude

Whenever you want!(and she does not, obviously...)

Newyears eve seems to be popular in Germany

when you are hard?

I bet laci green makes these threads tbh

I believe New Year's Eve happens with the same frequency everywhere on the planet.

Do German women wear that when Mudslimes rape them?

yesterday

Sauce

lets break this down
6am-8am: most women are just waking up and this could be a good time.. though they are at home. usually some wake up and shit, so popper is out of the question, unless that floats your boat. if their manfriend is home goodluck essay.
8am-5pm: most women are working this time. I would say lunch hour is a good time, but most women travel in packs, so again could be hard to get one alone
5pm-7pm: women are traveling home. this is the best moment here, despite it not being dark.. wait in an alley or something, some women are dumb enough to walk through there alone.. thats when you jump out in a mask, most likely a mike meyers mask to really get them wet.. do your thang, be quick though
7pm-11pm: another great time for rapping. this one is better for cover, though lots of dudes are outside being drunk or w/e. so could be riskier.. same strategy as before, hide in an alley.
11pm-6am: this time frame varies. this is another good timeframe as drunk women are heading home. hide in club washrooms, or outside bars. get them when they are alone

t. rappist

When shes on her period

>rappist