/bros over the past few days i have seen a lot of anti trump shit...

/bros over the past few days i have seen a lot of anti trump shit. so lets make a thread where we talk about the good shit he's done while he has been in office so far.

Other urls found in this thread:

vine.co/v/i1jgWHIOrIn
politico.com/2016-election/results/map/president/north-carolina/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

/thread

trumpcare

Thread baseless

samefag

4 replies 4 posters

making politics entertaining

He understands the struggles of the common man

He's somehow managing to govern while being crippled by the vipers that surround him.
That's surely impressive.

>crickets

Banning Muslims and getting rid of OBAMA care.
Made Mexico pay for the wall
Made Europe pay their dues to NATO
Deregulating the internet and FCC.

Bettered our relationship with wealthy Russians

thank fucking god finally someone.

The executive branch practically runs itself, it doesn't need a president's direct involvement except to ink his signature on shit, everyday tasks are delegated to the cabinet. If the congressional and judicial branches were to metaphorically ballgag him and lock him in a gimp closet for the duration of his presidency, only letting him out to scribble his name on a bill using a pen stuck up his ass, the federal government would still roll along merrily.

none of that, have actually happen.

i hope germany will leave this nato bullshit, get alliance with china and russia get nice trading zone going andn leave americunt out. meanwhile yellowstone blows up and your shithole piece of shit country is wiped from mother earth..

>Inb4 the inevitable trump hate triggers a mod and the thread gets shitcanned yet again.

>He understands the struggles of the common man

I'd love to hear how you imagine a man who was born the heir of a multi-million fortune, who considered a million dollars in the 1970's a "small loan", who lives in a penthouse where every piece of furniture is gold-plated, with a east european model as a trophy wife, and who surrounds himself with sycophantic yes-men is a "common man".

Donald trump is pretty much a textbook case of a man who is anything but "common"

because he employs tens of thousands of them. name a president before him who has done that.

‍ ‍ ‍‍ ‍ ‍ ‍‍ ‍ ‍ ‍‍ ‍ ‍ ‍‍

mad, and secretly wants to visit america

>didn't happen
>didn't happen
>didn't happen
>didn't happen

>happened

LMAO how will Drumpf ever recover?!?!?

WELL DONE STEAK HAHAHAHA HOW WILL TRUMPETS BTFO FOREVER

BTFO

WEW
E
W
LAD
A
D

destroying USA so Europe with lead the world with China

>we talk about the good shit he's done while he has been in office
golf?

aylmao

when trump is impeached Pence will be our first gay president

nice b8, bigot. lot of balls coming to a liberal website.

>

you mean second LMAO REPUBLIFAGS BTFO YET AGAIN

LOL

He's only human he deserves some time off too.

No, what has he DONE, not fucking tried and failed at.

Generally speaking, you need to have some time on the job before it's appropriate to take time off from it.

Except there are plenty of Trump supporters here, but I'm sure half of those are trolls. Then again, the average IQ of the populace here is most likely around 50...

obummer went running nearly every morning what is your point? honkey got a weight problem and it's the only exercise he gets.

>some time off

Comparing daily exercise to playing golf is not a good way to make your case.

He hasn't talked about wanting to fuck his daughter recently

So that's something

yes it is seeing as golfing once a week is the only exercise he gets. he spends less time golfing than obama did in the gym or the track.

Obama's running didn't cost the taxpayers millions of dollars per run.

That means 4 replies not including OP post and 4 posters. Which means one user posted twice. Hence, samefag.

it's his own privately owned course. how is it costing us money? obama still had to have SS follow him when he went for his runs. what is the difference?

>physical exercise is more of a time waster than playing a game
He cheats at golf too

Wow, this thread is lame.

Trump even bills the Secret Service for the golf carts they use to protect him while golfing at his courses.

also guess who pays for all the jet fuel for Air Force 1 when he flies down to his Florida palace. Hint: it's not him.

Well he's been so surreal and catastrophoc its humorous.. Thats good.

see

he doesn't use a cart though. for a man his age walking several miles is acceptable exercise. also many of his golf games have foreign diplomats in his party. so he is working while getting exercise. what is your point here?

wow 30K. that sure is a lot of money to protect foreign diplomats.

The mental gymnastics you Trumplets go through to justify every stupid thing he does makes be believe that rural people shouldn't vote.

He's fat at golf.

fucking idiot

are you even old enough to vote?

The jewiest Zionist under 40 is running his Israel foreign policy (Jared Kushner).
That's great news.

>ignores the part about fueling up Air Force 1

are you?

he stopped hillary from becoming president.

does not get any better than that. Election night was HILARIous

enjoy growing your own food and manufacturing your own goods. the rest of the world can live without hollywood. oh, and wallstreet migrated to the midwest over a decade ago. you can't live without us. suck it.

> They actually pay people to say this shit.
You can barely tell you're being propagandised.

He's letting all the big oil companies drill in america's national parks, so that's good. Charging admission to oil drilling national parks.

>They actually pay people to say this shit.
wrong.

I'm the most lefty fag in this thread and I appreciate your sentiment.

You'll still sell us food like you've always done, and manufactured goods are much cheaper from Mexico. I didn't suggest that America should do away with the rural filth, just that they shouldn't be voting.

good thing obama and bill clinton never used AF1

thanks user
i was looking for this immediately

Ya know what would make me respect Trump?
If he became an authoritarian dictator stormed the senate forced them to submit to his will or die removed congress forced the states to bend to federal will then invaded those barbarians to the north. Basically Caesar

>Gorsuch

not other user but i have been paid to say retarded shit and start fights at trump rallies

star wars

(sigh)
>tfw my liberal friends would believe this is an actual quote

all of Sup Forums is being attacked by shills. Even /tg/ and even saw one over at /h/ before. dont bother.

>You'll still sell us food like you've always done
we're actually pretty good at selling to our communities. we don't need you. you need us. despite what you believe most of america's critical infrastructure is located here. our banks reside here. our tech resides here. why do you think we have more of a say in the elections than that of major cities? we run you. we let you think you don't, but we do.

nice gig, how much per?

>makes shitty products that can't beat chinese products
>feed maybe 100 people per year with their shitty farms that are basically monsanto^tm owned

face it you don't do shit.

$1000 and did it 4 times
stupidest shit there was but it easy money

The two largest banking centers in the U.S. are New York and North Carolina. Both located on the coast, in case you're not good with geography. You don't run shit. You're an uneducated class of rural filth hailing from the insignificant, backwater, podunk, ass end of nowhere. Coastal states contribute more to the country in a decade than your state ever will.

> Banning Muslims and getting rid of OBAMA care.
>> Actually he failed to do either of these

> Made Mexico pay for the wall
>> He didn't do this either

> Made Europe pay their dues to NATO
>> .... still no

> Deregulating the internet and FCC.
>> the opposite, actually

> Bettered our relationship with wealthy Russians
yeah probably.

>please don't fire me

Because he's still using taxpayer dollars to fund the trips, including the expenses for himself and the secret service to stay at the hotel (that he owns, essentially sticking that money right into his own pocket)

we also fuel your cars and power your grids. Tesla wouldn't exist without the work the midwest has done. most major companies have their main hub in the midwest. name one critical american company that doesn't. you're going to choke on monsanto and bayers dick because you don't have a choice. face it, we won this fight a long time ago.

by who? Trump?

>I like protesters, because that’s the only way the camera shows how big the crowd is,” Trump explained. “Sometimes we even stage protesters!

vine.co/v/i1jgWHIOrIn

>say retarded shit
>start fights
>trump rallies

Aren't there enough stupid rednecks at these to take care of this for free, already?

Most major American corporations and incorporated in Delaware and headquartered in New York. What the fuck are you talking about?

The only fights you've won is the fights against education, hygiene, and being heroin free.

>North Carolina
politico.com/2016-election/results/map/president/north-carolina/

really makes you think.

Cool, go back to your hugbox now.

Uh-huh.

Proof or GTFO

wow he is using his budget to do things? it's like he is the first president to use his budget to do anything other than take hours off. name one that hasn't done exactly this. go for it.

fpbp