Is there any way to tell if these are legit bars of 2mg alprazolam? Got them off darkweb

Is there any way to tell if these are legit bars of 2mg alprazolam? Got them off darkweb.

2mg xan bars should have the same bitter taste as Pfizer 1mg ones?

Have any btards stumbled upon these before :) ?

Eh just take em it'll prolly be ok

only safe way to test it is to take 7 and see what happens.

Because i have been on a bender lately i cant tell if they work or not :D So im wondering if the weak effect im experiencing is due to my tolerance or shitty quality

What does the original Pfizer bar look like?

Also whats the "best" benzo in your opinion?

My faves are rivotril and xanax

How about you not do fucking Xanax then and cool your shit. I hope you just paid a shit ton for sweet tarts.

They are clean presses if they are fake. Don't sweat it. Sometimes the fake ones end up being stronger than pharma bars

Looks legit. Only one way to find out...

If they don't taste terrible they are fake. End of story

xanax really helps with the quality of my life. i run two businesses and also have part time side job to support my family etc. i think i have adhd or similar and its hard to keep focus without selfmedicating

I got mine from the darkweb too and they look identical. And yes they're good

yeap i took half and it was bitter and i feel it working.

whats the ratio of getting the stuff you order off of darweb versus you just dont recieve anything in the mail?

two of my friends were taken into custody for ordering molly but benzos are pretty safe.
But overall like 80% so far has made it here

this is pretty accurate
Ive seen people get it about 75% of the time and its a gamble if you decide to take it or not
if you ordered it and received it then you have probably made your choice if you are going to ingest it
i've also witnessed a number of different things being real 100% of the time

yeah ive bought off dealers and the darkweb and they looked like that both times

compared to Pfizer ones how would you rate them?

You don't selfmedicate adhd with xanax lel. I have adhd and benzos make me unconcentrated. The only thing makes me focus better is amphetamines

The taste maybe. Not totally sure about bars but I have a script for alprazalam and it is the same thing. It tastes fucking terrible, worse than tylenol. Real bitter, mediciney taste.

I've had bars before and I don't remember if they taste as bad as the alprazalams do but I think it's close.

you can get some very pure shit off the darknet
got some 80-90% pure coke along with this molly

It's more likely they buy an research chemical and press it into xanax bars

exactly right! take xanax to come off amphetamines

research chemical?

why would they do that?
they get xanax powder pretty much for free
also in my experience they've always been roughly identical to medical grade

>they get xanax powder pretty much for free
how?

they get it in bulk and press the pills
a 2mg bar goes for under 50 cents on the darkweb
i have no idea where they get it but it's good alprazolam

so they order alprazolam or some similar compound from china or somewhere and then press it into xan bars?

If they're brittle and fall apart easily, they're fake. If it takes a little effort, like dropping one and it surviving the fall, then they're good.

You're welcome.

Liquid Valium and Xanax are the shit.

thanks, i think they are good

liquid valium? i have had liquid diazepam, and i thought it totally sucked

Most 2mg alprozolam I get is chalky on the exterior those look kinda shiny

I ordered one time only online and was scared shitless, but they showed and they were good.

Yeah some do that
However these seem legit pharmaceutical zannies but I got them off the darkweb for roughly 40 cents each and they hit hard

yep i think i have the same ones ... after taking one i can say with determination that they have the desired effect

With that tactic you will get pretty fast addicted. Additionaly I took amphetamines over years and it slowly fucks your psyche and body. It changed my whole personality

They look shiny

whats the most xan you have taken in a day? for me it was 10mg

Yes like pyrazolam. New unknown Benzodiazepines which you can legal buy but nobody knows the risks

> Why?
No problem with illegality and cheaper

enjoy bro
i suggest not taking more than twice a week max otherwise your tolerance will skyrocket real fast and it takes months or years to come back down
personally I never take more than 1mg because it's enough and you don't black out
if you want to get more fucked then don't take more xanax, instead have a beer or two and/or a toke

yep i am aware of that. for how long did use speed / benzo combo and for what purpose? recreational or medical? what were the effects to psyche, body and personality? thanks for the reply btw!

I arrested a bitch and charged her with about 10 of these plus 3.1g of crack cocaine and another 9.7g of weed. Her bars were green tho she had a piece of a white one but couldnt see the numbers

Liquid valium rocked me when I had it. Someone I know with epilepsy has viles of the shit in premature syringes. It has to be administered if a seizure goes past a certain amount of time,because it stops the convulsions almost immediately.

They let me try it once. I felt like I got hit with a ton of worry free bricks.

don't underestimate drug addicts
people have probably taken 10 times that in a day

cheaper than alprazolam powder? it's dirt cheap
also, people wouldn't give a dealer good reviews if he spiked their shit...

ive never seen bars stuck together like that. And Ive had the peaches footballs and the bars. Just my opinion but I dont think thats legit.

dickhead

Kill yourself pig

thanks bro
yep, for me 0,5-1mg is enough, as i dont use recreationally. if i want to boost the effect then a couple whiskeys will do the trick

Ativan. Or however you spell it. Its what my doc gave me when I came off booze. And I came off hard I ripped my ab muscles with the puking so hard. Ativan got me good.

ahaha love it. Oh I also siezed $2400 she had on her. and towed her car :-) I know a few dealers who are smart and they have never been caught.

I'm not knocking you, but once you're used to them, 10mg isn't shit.

When I did them a lot, I could easily handle 18mg in one dose and still function. These days, 4mg is enough to knock me out in under an hour...quicker if I smoke.

These are words to live by. You don't know what hell is until you have to wean yourself off of them.

I actually like cops but guess what
people will never stop doing drugs
ever
Its a war that is literally impossible to win and you are ruining peoples lives but I know you are only doing your job

subhuman filth

I didnt took benzos, I already tried and I don't like them that much (opiates are much better but harder to get). I took over 3 years daily prescribed 50mg methylphenidate (+sometimes speed) and smoked daily weed for comedown. Additionaly 2-4 times alcohol in the week. Destroyed my stomach, made me insecure over times, the weed gave me after 5 yrs panic attacks for a year. The amphetamine mainly made me more depressive, introvert and insecure and I still feel sometimes dirty (they always made me feel dirty like i didnt shower for days).

whats your long term amphetamine / benzo combo experiences? its widely said that you should never mix the two. but i havent found any legit explaination as to why so? i mean speed+peed=heartattack, downer+downer=you stop breathing. speed+benzo in my experience just takes the stress of the speed comedown away? but is there anything else to be worryed about? besides the fact you get addicted faster because you are experiensing less of the comedown effects and get to sleep

Changed your personality in what way?

damn thats rough bro. i hope you are doing better now.

did you just use recreationally or were you trying to function better in the workplace etc?

Enjoy your panic attacks

My sister has slung weed for at least 15 years and she's never been caught. She's smart though and has had the same clientele for years.

if youre questuoning it, its not even worth it unless you got it for free. ALL manufactured pharma grade xanax tablets from .25 to 3mg pfizer XR have a distinct feel and machine press quality to them. Held to a light correctly there should be a shine/sheen on the outside of the pill. this is a film of poly enamel sterate that keeps the pill/tablet compact and becomes a lubricant on contact with saliva to provide ease of swallowing. Dava, pfizer, greenstone, hoffman laroche, teva, all have this sterase film.
on contact with carbonated water, a properly FDA compliant manufactured tablet will sink to the bottom of the container and begin a release of bubbles and will SLOWLY disintegrate over a 5 to 7 minute period. also look for the bitter taste of course.
also for general reference, 2 mg of alprazolam powder is equivalent to about 3 grains of fine sand. the rest of the solid tablet/pill is just filler.

You can buy a pill for 15ct (and the powder is mich cheaper than pills, especially in high doses). And you really think much people can say if it's alprazolam or pyrazolam? They just make a bit more in the bar and people are statisfied because it hits good

i havent had one yet ... but i know what you are talking about. a friend of mine developed a really severe case of panic attacks from a looooong history of recreational speed use. do you think benzo+speed will have a higher probability of developing panic attacks?

Write down your will first before you swallow them.

You are a piece of shit, but you already know that

The term for that is called "speedballing", my friend. Same term is used for using blow and booze at the same time.

thanks a lot! i will try the water test

The nazis only did their job too when they gazed jews. People who are police or soldier are always weak minded people which most times got bullied or had no friends in their childhood. They need the authoritan position to feel better and/or need someone who tells them what to do with their life.

How does one find more info on buying bars off the deep web? Aside from using TOR I'm a complete newb, any guides? resources? Where do I begin (Ontario, Canada btw)

Nah, bro. I'm not getting his back, but it's a job just like anything else. We all scam the system in some way, we wouldn't be here otherwise, but you can't blame the guy. Shit, if I had an opportunity to cleanly rake cash in and wreck some junkie dealer, I'd do it in a second.

Can't fault the dude for getting paid to play the game.

im familiar with the term. here fentanyl+speed is a thing. but i have never taken speed and benzo simultaniously. i take benzo after the effects of speed wane off. besides increasing the addictive aspect, is there anything else to be worryed about?

I took them functionally. I never liked taking them but they made some things lot easier for me. I always saw them as a tool. Im now in college and its much harder without but when i decide to take sth again I will try other things like atomotexin or guanfacin or modafinil.

Go preach to your church group. No one asked for your shit opinion.

I don't know, but higher probability for psychosis sure.

yeah i feel you. i use them occasionally just to be on point when im doing business. but i also enjoy boxing and so i usually use for like a week and the rest of the month go to the gym

you mean basically taking so much that the toxicity really fucks you up?

Not my ideology

tbh the only downside is having a really high sex drive

Then gtfo dickwipe no one asked for you to explain your ideology.

why did you decide to become a cop? did you have any other reasons besides having a small dick?

Mix ammonia and bleach. Throw the bar in there. The bar should degrade into a fine precipitate. If not you've been sold fakes. BTW the precipitate / formed powder is fine to consume right from the bleach / ammonia mix as bleach is an acid and ammonia is a base, so the two cancel each other out forming a RELATIVELY safe to drink (believe it or not!) liquid

It can cause chemical misfires in the brain. One causes a euphoric effect while the other sedates. That wreaks havoc on the central nervous system.

Taking anything at high doses or over long time can fuck your mind up and you can become crazy, depressed, anxious ... Drugs disbalance your brain. You should have breaks for sure.

Fair enough.

what kind of havoc?

Don't do it brother

Said the guy which just texted in two posts his own ideology while I just said his is imo shitty. Cry.

All cops I know than one were all bullied in school

point taken, thanks bro!

i just feel i already have some imbalance in my brain that makes me so fucking hyper when im not taking speed to help me focus. without speed i usually start building a boat motor and learing to bake apple pie at the same time while what i should be doing is the fucking project at hand :D

Injecting it is much better

Seconded. Do this if you also want the best high "death".

same here. inferiority complex

Primarily, the mixing of an upper and a downer can cause the CNS to receive mixed signals, leading to heart palpitations and respiratory failure. I'm not saying it will, but it most certainly can.

Have you tried kratom? It helps me relax really good and its much less addicting than xanax (and in most country legal)

ive been trying to get some xanax, i fucking love it. haven had any since highschool. is my best bet the dweb?

no, find a cancer patient who is willing to sell some. then you dont even have to worry about shitty fakes and presses.