Ok guys i have been lurking here for about 10 years

Ok guys i have been lurking here for about 10 years.

I need advice.

I have ADHD and i have been self-medicating with street amphetamine. It is really helping.

Should I just straight up go to the doctor and tell I have been doing this and ask for pharma grade speed? Whats the difference of street speed and pharma speed like ritalin / adderall / dexedrin?

Has anyone else selfmedicated ADHD with amphetamine? Long-term bad idea?

Also fucking bitches on speed is dandy. Anyone have experience with that?

you have to tell us in which country you are. it's different everywhere

If you tell a doctor youve been using street drugs, i highly doubt they will shell out legal ones. Doctors and nurses are able to sniff out drug seekers because they see it all the time. If youve been diagnosed with adhd that really would be all you need to prove. I would leave the self medication bit out

russia

No one fucking cares

i have been to the doc before and they are really oldschool here. she basically prescribed me some awful antidepressants that i really didnt find helpful.

i put speed in small capsules and swallow one in the morning and it really helps to keep focus.

but how would i go about getting diagnosed as ADHD or similar and get pharma amphetamine?

is pharma amphetamine (aderall, ritalin etc) even comparable to street amphetamine?

can't tell for russia but in germany i would trust my doctor with something like that.

LISTEN UP FUCKER.

DO NOT ADMIT TO USING STREET DRUGS.

Do not speak about anxiety or drug abuse.

I landed an adult add prescription easily. What state are you in?

Oh Russia? Nvm. No clue

Adderal keeps you pretty zooted. Im sure youd like it.

i care

This was for you

what was your strategy ? i could try it here

Hes in russia. But help him out. What did you do?

whats the general difference in effect from speed?

Ive never done street speed but have done adderal. Adderal gives you lazer focus and tons of energy. Its kinda like doing good coke i guess.

also speed and sex? whats your experiences?

Ive never been able to keep a boner when on a bunch of uppers. Thats just me though

whats the comedown like? i have a feeling its prolly not as jarring as with street speed

Kill yourself

It could be if you take enough of it. But generally, its not as bad. If youre just eating the pills they last up to 12 hours because of extended release and i also believe most adderal pills are tamper proof now meaning theyre harder to abuse or take improperly, like sniffing.

its harder with coke or mdma for me but on speed i can fuck for hours

When you say speed do you mean meth?

yeah im trying to, but in a productive way

meth is like super pure speed?

Stealing air conditioners to feed your meth habit is not productive.

What do you mean when you say youre doing speed?

as i said i run two companies

i ingest speed put into disolvable capsules to help me focus during work. without it i just start doing random shit that isnt productive etc

Hey OP, you should try Krokodil. I heard that stuff clears everything up and it's dirt cheap

thanks for the advice! but im not looking for anything recreational atm

explain to the doctor how certain symptoms are causing problems in both your home AND work life.

For example:

Constantly forgetting to turn the Iron off, forgetting to lock doors, having trouble focusing at work.

Tell them that when someone speaks to you first, their initial sentence isn't in a language you can understand.

Explain that you always scored very well at standardized tests, but you almost flunked out of high school.

I told my doctor that I barely graduated HS with a 1.9 GPA but scored a 30 on my ACT.
(This is true)

I also told her that I spent money recklessly and had a history of crashing cars. (Which is also true)

I had a script for Vyvanse 40mg in less than an hour.

I then told her I could afford the vyvanse and got dextro.

I love this shit. If you get your prescription do NOT abuse it. Whether you have ADHD or not, these drugs give you a serious advantage in life !!! Use it wisely!

also ask a functioning, selfmedicating businessman anything :)

>Explain that you always scored very well at standardized tests, but you almost flunked out of high school.
>I told my doctor that I barely graduated HS with a 1.9 GPA but scored a 30 on my ACT.
>(This is true)
>I also told her that I spent money recklessly and had a history of crashing cars. (Which is also true)

thats my experience also ... but why is that a sign of ADHD

what is vyvanse or dextro?

thanks for the reply bro!