Why do Russians think they are not white?

Why do Russians think they are not white?

link related

twitter.com/Chain__Rule4312/status/845465250778550272

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukrainian_surnames
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lysenkoism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We don't consider ourselves "non-white", we consider ourselves non-european. Because our culture, traditions and mentality has a lot of Asian qualities to it.

Ethnic Russians and other Slavs are the most white. Western Europeans perverted xenophiles. Our culture is fundamentally different from Western Europe and Asia.

Are you serious?

>russian.jpg
>Posts non-Russian
For what purpose?

Only Nikita think that but Nikita is not Russian - he is Fingol

> Ethnic Russians and other Slavs are the most white.
Why ethnic Russians behave like niggers then?
Russians are not slavs too. They are slavified mix of finno-ugrics and mongols.
He is Russian.

>like niggers
you don't need to be white, to be acting like a nigger. just look at poles and chavs.

>He is Russian.
>Refers to non-Russian
For what purpose?

The Slavs colonized Asia. I think that you are Asian and try to justify yourself. But the Russians remained Slavs. See the genetic analysis.

>Why do Russians think they are not white?
We don't. Only some liberal scum and proxy-cockholes do.

Right

Here is the spread of Mongoloids.

Look closely - most of the Slavs in Russia.

me on the far right

Russians don't view themselves as European because of state propaganda.

>Ukrainians tribe
>tribe
>Don't hear about Poljane tribe, Severjane tribe, Drevljane tribe etc
Kek, non educated cucks are non educated

Wrong map. If it was Mongoloid genetic share Finns and Russians would be in the 2-10 %.

t. scientific racist from Sup Forums

The Slavs penetrated deeply into the West. Where there are few Slavs, many dark people breed.

Haplogroups don't tell much about the genetic makeup of a population, an R1a man can be fully Mongolid and a C2 man can be fully Europid. Also there are many more Asiatic haplogroups than C2.

>Russians
>white

Lol

Not many people seriously think that. It's just that these "russians aren't white" threads are a bit old at this point. If people tell me that i'm not white i'm fine with that.

That "whiteness" thing is purely American concept. Because they lost their roots culture and ethnic identity and only skin color left.
In Europe different "white" countries/ethnicites are very different on many levels.

Finno Ugri.
Yes. In the north, their weight is large. But they are whiter than your Spaniards, French and others, where 5-10% of niggas.

>only skin color left
I wouldn't be so sure about that.

>Russians
>white

YES

I thought it was since you've always been isolated from western Europe, and you eventually just said fuck it and became your own thing when they didn't want you in their club.

If a white light-eyed man has a C haplogroup, then he is a mixture of nations. The converse is also true.

>you've always been isolated from western Europe
That's bullshit though.

Murikan racists know better who is white and who is not

Not completely, but there is a reason why the tsars tried to adopt western ideas and traditions.

His point is "white" is a pretty stupid concept. They even call "white" people "caucasian". This concept of whiteness is just a bit alien to russians, it's more about culture and traditions here.

We were part of the golden horde. Inherited their culture, type of governance.

Would you change it if you could into a proper western culture?

No, we hate degenerate western "culture" with passion.

but that's incorrect. the Russian princes maintained their independence in exchange for tribute during the tatar yoke

We were not part of the golden horde. Finish your propaganda. If the Russian colonialists did not bring civilization to you, you would live in a yurt and run with a spear.

weird thing i have herd this often enough and asked my friend who travels a lot due to his job which places where the most degenerate.

He said it was mostly third world shitholes, where you can do anything to anyone for the price of a few peanuts.

For what purpose? Europeans are cucks. We don't want become cucks also. We happy to be Eurasian

But we also hate homosexual Western culture.

SO WHITE

Nikita, you forgot your pills

that's like saying armenians were part of the ottoman empire

Russians, you only had to listen

Armenians were a part of the Ottoman Empire. At times an influential one

They were. A lot of them lived all around ottoman empire in istanbul etc.

Even picrel is more white than Russians

Paul 1 was better and more pro-european. That's why he was killed by mongoloid Russians.

Yep. Armenians and Greeks has been backbone of Ottoman Empire. When own Armenian nationalism grwon in XIX centyre - Ottoman Empire become ruined.

There's a cardinal difference between "being always isolated" from the Western Europe and adopting western ideas. Russia was never isolated from Europe, except for maybe in the XIII-XV centuries due to known events. This isolationist myth was created by Poles who were pushing their claims on inheritance of the Rus state through Grand Duchy of Lithuania and propagated the idea that Europe ends at their Eastern border beyond which there are only Mongols. By the XV century Russia was perfectly in contact with the Western Europe, as proven for instance by an example of Aristotele Fioravanti. And Catherine the Great letters to Voltaire and Diderot are one of the most illustrative example of this.

This faggot is responsible for both World Wars.

Paul and Peter III were the people Russia needed, but did not deserve

Not really the reason why. I was looking further in the past, but the period you're talking about is very complex for the Empire

His untimely death is the reason why Russia doesn't deserve greatness

Peter III and to a lesser extent Paul were autists unsuitable to rule any country.

>a man killed by his GERMAN wife is the reason why Russia doesn't deserve greatness
Really made me think.

In Russia, Slavians Rus and Russians are clearly distinguishable. But in English they are equally written. This is not the same thing. In Russia, ~ 70% Slav Russian (European), other Westerners, Finns, etc. Asians are very few, they have bad conditions, and they do not breed well.
It is easy to distinguish Slavic Rus and other peoples. They are few but they are poorly assimilated. Because the Slavs and some minorities have strong nationalism.

His unfortunate rule is the reason both World Wars happened. His deserved death is what allowed the true monarch to make Russia a truly great power.

tfw live in medieval Russian port where Dutch/British/German quarters existed constantly

>a GERMAN man, killed by his GERMAN wife
Truly puzzling

Hello, Jerzy

The south of Russia and Ukraine suffered greatly from the attacks of the Mongols. You and your ancestors are the victims of those events. Пpoтив гeнeтики твoи дoвoды ничтo.

>In Russia, ~ 70% Slav Russian (European)
81% Russian and about 1.4% Ukrainian. Even more so by now with the accession of Crimea and all the refugees from Ukraine.

In Russia Emperors don't have real power. Russian legions really easy "elect" new ones. Just traditions of Third Rome.

>medieval Russian port
Which one? Like in the White Sea?
Whatever that means, no need to be upset.

>go to Sup Forums
>realize slavs aren't white
>but that's okay because bulgarians aren't slavs
>but slavs aren't slavs either
>slavs are turk rapebabies, mongol rapebabies and kraut rapebabies
>realize slavs don't exist

> Like in the White Sea?
Yep

>1.4% Ukrainian
Much more. Most are just assimilated. In my school and uni classes and at work in Moscow up to 1/3 had Ukrainian surnames but fully russified.

In fact, less. Some want to be Russian and ascribe themselves to them. Most of the Ukroinians and Russians are one nation. Ukraine is an artificially created country.

>Ukrainian surnames
those would be -enko names?

In general ending with -o, -chuk, etc. And some cossack surnames which sound like nickname.
Most Russian surnames end with -in or -ov.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukrainian_surnames

It's you who are not Slavs, so you are not Bulgarians.

Slavs are not white nor asian.

>slavs can't be white
>but islands can be korean

really activated my cashews

>1926
>2017
Really made me think.
>The pronounce voiced glottal fricative G, they must be Ukrainian
Please, early USSR is known for its policies favouring any nationalism except for the Russian one and cutting RSFSR into bullshit "national republics". There was a good share of Ukrainians in Russia nevertheless, but their percent shrinked with the establishment of Ukrainian SSR and the end of the Civil War, and further so with the post-dissolution migration.

>In fact, less. Some want to be Russian and ascribe themselves to them.
Do you have a single fact to back that up?

>Russians
>white

Greetings fellow Mongol. Sad that Slavs don't exist but we can always go raid China.

Kek, this Rusnya can't even compose a simple sentence on genetics.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lysenkoism

don't bother asking. russian posters are terrible retards who think they have to live up to some retarded meme and give nothing but nonsensical """""philosophical"'""""" remarks in broken english

>Americans
>Talking
>Typing
Every second you make sounds with your mouth or type a letter on a keyboard is a second spent not chewing on a burger or holding a burger. What are you, a commie?

>islands
What did you mean by this?

Western Europeans discuss the Slavs. They envy the whiteness of the body and soul of the Slavs. Because they are gradually assimilated by the Arabs. Westerners are weak and unable to protect themselves. The Slavs are an exceptional nation. Russia has won more than 95% of wars. Slavs are the hope of preserving white.

hello my fellow horse lord. truly laughable how these servants posture on the interweb every time they feel safe from us. something must be done about this

are you denying that dokdo is korea?

You call for war.

man, shut the fuck up with your retarded faggot poseur shit and start posting like a normal person

cuz we live worse than 1st world

The Arabs will paint Germany and Scandinavia. Only Russia will remain.

I don't care if I'm white or not, honestly. But I most certainly don't consider myself European.

Oh no, no those Asian "non-european" rapebabies again. I refuse to believe someone can be that stupid or troll that bad. Real Russians are a part of Europe and have absolutely nothing to do with Asian scum.

>Only Russia will remain.

We live worse then most of 3rd world too.

not sure why you think that matters. there are blond Mongolians too

Russians are a mixed race people

cute

What Kyivan Rus' has to do with so-called "Russia".

And I honestly think you should kill yourself in the most gruesome and painful way possible, you pathetic dimwit.

I've lived in Nigeria for 7 months (was doing some engineering work there via contract), traveled to Niger and Burkina Faso. You have no fucking idea how life in a true 3rd world country is. You're an ignorant ungrateful cunt

this. it's Ukrainian, Russians are Slavic-speaking Finngols