Who's in the wrong ??

Who's in the wrong ??

well yellow has autism, and blue is an impatient faggot who should know by now yellow is autistic

Come back when you're both out of high school

/thread

what is the context, why is yellow pissy?

Pretty much what I was going to say.. yellow is a little bitch but so is blue

if she didn't do anything to you, and you're just being edgy then you are wrong

He said /thread.
GTFO faggots

Ashton must be too much of a faggot to want Alli's pussy

stop antagonising your bitchy girlfriend you under age faggot, you're being just as much of a PMS'y bitch as she is by responding with your passive aggressive nonsense.

You're both being little cunts my guy.
If you feel like she doesn't really listen to you or care enough about your personal life, that's a valid complaint, but you don't make it by being a passive aggressive bitch.
Try to have a real discussion with her, not a fucking argument right off the bat.

The fact that she's not receptive to that concern is definitely shitty, but I'm sure she would say that she was just trying to spend time with you and you came out swinging.

Have you tried talking to her about this before?

You are already coming off as the kind of person who is more concerned with being right and winning the argument than you are with solving your problems

Chad Thundercock, reporting in.

Blue is an egotistical demanding asshole. Yellow is a passive aggressive noncommittal douche. Neither is particularly wrong, they're just incompatibly wrong for one another. Blue needs a clingy spineless slave, and yellow needs an assertive, emotionless dom.

What does "don't call me outside my name" even mean? Was Ashton not your name? And Jesus are you an insufferable douche. If there's a future in which you talk later, he or she really needs to grow some self esteem.

This is Alli

Person in yellow has depression and doesn't give a fuck about anything.
Even potentially good things happening that might make the cunt less depressed.

Uhhh. Blue is a fucking moronic scumbag who should be gunned down in the street like the worthless degenerate they are.

This is Alli 2

Well I'd go to the movies with her if you don't want to

I was going to ask how okay could be construed as no, but she's fat.

No means yes to fat people.
Okay means no.

>Do you eat a lot of sweets?
>No, not really.

>Do you enjoy veggies?
>They're okay.

I bet you're fat, too, Ashton.

Moar!

how are you asking for respect if you totally blew off her question without a response? yellow is autistic af, blue probably has her problems too but, its justified here

the guy
fucking beta bitch
ashton is the guy right
I mean what kind of sissy faggot are you ashton

All right
Thanks, Freud.
SOUNDS LIKE ALLI FOUND THE THREAD LOL

This is me . Yep I'm black

Would explain why OP has gone quiet too. She's beating his ass

Ewww.

You're a lot better looking. The fuck are you doing??

gotta chase dat big whit azzzzz

is you fucking the cow just a cover up for your raging homosexuality?

When they said "Why buy the cow when you can drink the milk for free", his ass took it literally.

Fucking no. She probably smells like Cheetos and rancid milk.

Why are so many people on Sup Forums really mean?

Got any more interesting pics than those?

(Shrugs) Funny.

*honest

No nudes sorry lol

That's not what that saying means...

So... I didn't make a funny?

So did I really come off as a bitch in this post?

Looks like your parents own a nice suburban home instead of being renters. And a chick (6/10 tops, but beggars can't be choosers) who wants your BBC. What have you got to be angry about Ashton?

You both could have done better

nope, you're just a common generic shitposter. the zubat of Sup Forums.

All of what you said is factual .
She is entitled and it's kind of annoying . I've tried to talk to her as an adult but she throws temper tantrums . She's 24

You just broke Sup Forums. You don't live up to the stereotype.