Turned into an interesting thread

Turned into an interesting thread.

> Post your autistic and weird hobbies.

I'm really really into aquariums. I have tens of thousands invested in it. I go to conventions and aquarium shows all the time and shitpost in fish forums. I was also a manager for various fish stores for 8 years and built all kinds of crazy shit like shark tanks and ponds.
Post yours Sup Forums

That planted tank looks amazing, got any close up pics?

Do you use co2 in that setup?

This was my 75gl aquarium developed a leak in the bottom so I had to take it down

Lol naw. No filter no nothing. A little sponge filter is it has. Waters never been changed either

>having a gf

Not autistic enough

im really into brands / business schemes and graphic design, i could jump in a bath full of different business cards and just toss myself off

I spend months getting good at competitive online games and then I drop them and move onto another

clicking / rythms, cant walk down a street without clicking my fingers

I do the same thing. I think a lot of people do. You want to be the best you possibly can but once you've put a few hundred hours into a game it usually doesn't excite you like it used to.

name a few

I was way into Lineage 2 for a long time, got sick of the free to play, pay to win

League, Starcraft 2, Overwatch, Path of Exile (more single player but same idea), Rocket League, Counter Strike Source and GO, and right now I am on my third month of Melee which is very hard.

Every time I drive over a shadow I clench my teeth

For some reason, I really enjoy cobbling audio electronics together. Idk, maybe it's just chasing after that 80's cyberpunk vibe.

Also, I got bored and threw together a shitty "Game Cartridge" system with some 50gb HDDs and an old hot swap bay.

Here's a less shitty view of the Witcher 3 one I made.

Those are fucking amazing

I dig it The Bringing the cartridge vibe into modern gaming was a pretty neat idea.

My autistic habit is making shitty versions of things out of hapazard random shit instead of buying new things. Like this shelf made from speakers and a lamp made out of movie posters for 28 weeks later.

I collect medals, correspondence, and other memorabilia from the third Reich.

Literally same. But I'm not an AquaticIllumination faggot like you.

Thanks man, I don't spent too much time in there anymore since I moved out for college, but the pics bring back nice memories. Here's the rest of the room if you're interested in that shit.

Don't tell me your a radion loving cuck. Or worse. Kessils

I was ATI Powermodule and ELOs system II master race until we moved cross country and I sold my big tank

post more of your bulldogs

My mini is hanging out with me taking shit right now

i guess you can call it an autistic hobby ,
i make model ships

But why? Kinda cool but random. How'd you get into it?

Have you ever made a ship in a bottle?

they look delightful

My bulldogs always chill with me when I am taking a shit too.

They are the best fucking breed. They just stink and fart and snore like a mofo. Everytime I go somewhere I can't sleep because their snoring is like white noise

Post yours

im not really sure i guess i was kinda of an in home kid didnt like to go out much and my pc at the time was shitty for games, i youst to draw allot and liked meticulous things, started buying a kit and making them soon found out its way cheaper and better to just download blueprints and buy material. and ended up making quite allot,sold a few aswell

I collect gi joe's one day when I get a house I'll open them up and put them in a display case or something

yes :D

/r/ing a pic of who owns those legs. they look promising.

altho anyone who hangs out with a nerd like you...

That's fucking awesome man!

I like bananas and mudkips
Someone help me get some!

One off

>implying either autistic or weird
F*ckin awesome, if you ask me.

I had saltwater fish when I was a kid. I used to zone out big time watching them swim. Still do whenever I go to an aquarium or the ocean. It's the most relaxing thing.

Get back into it. I love mine

Here's all you're gonna get. She's my wife btw. Married for 3 years. Our youngest bulldog was a wedding present lol

Have you tried "circuit bending"? You can get some great new sounds out of stuff like keyboards, or even some kids toys. There are loads of bent speak and spells on YT.

VERY nice!

I've heard of it but never had time to try. I don't really know what I could do with it, I've got a pretty shit ear for making music. I've seen some pretty cool videos of circuit bent Buddha/prayer boxes though.

have you eveer designed you own model ship? and question 2 do you have any interest in building a small actual boat for yourself?

I collect rare fig trees. There's actually a fairly substantial online forum community dedicated to it. They are delicious as fuck, grow fast, nearly pest free, and propagate easily. There are people out there with hundreds of varieties, I've got 50 or so but only been into it for about 18 months or so

Dear op. Yup me too

looks like i was right about the legs being promising.

wow thats a really revealing photo to post of your own wife. maybe you are autistic after all

Firearms and OHV collection and upland + big game + fowl hunting, not posting pictures because registration means posting would blow my persec through model lookup alone (not serial number.)

Crt tvs for original resolution arcade/old console game emulators on Windows XP and an old radeon card using groovymame and crtemudriver. Its the most autistic thing I'm into.

I like to go out in the woods and masturbate on trees.

There are literally 20 pages on Sup Forums every second of the day posting wife/gf pics of them spreading lips and dicks in the ass and this is too revealing?

>implying theres a fate for autists other than dying alone in a shit and vomit covered fur suit

MODS MODS MODS

Shit

you done fucked up

u dun goofed

I steal things from public restrooms

Lightbulbs, coathooks, drain covers, unopened rolls of TP, even got an entire mirror once

I've got like six coffee cans of coat hooks

agreed, thy are the best dogs, just chill

well i know thats where im going

I collect figures but not gi joe. What do you think of the acid rain guys?

A freind of mine put himself through college maintaining and building aquariums. He graduated and still does them because he loves it.

dabber detected

Ab is that you?

i fucking love music equipment/home studios

Your wife is pretty hot, congrats

I'm very into yoyoing. I compete, collect, etc.

Why though

That's cute af

Those are cute bulldogs I'm way more interested in them than the stupid aquarium.

>shitpost in fish forums
>fish forums
I didnt even know this was a thing. Im not surprised at the fact they exist, just at my own ignorance of their existence.

I've also been into CRTs lately. I got the find of a lifetime at a university surplus sale last fall and got a Sony FW-900 in great condition for $5. It's kind of a shame my CS:GO skills are so bad, it would be a great monitor for competitive gaming.

There are forums for everything. I used to be on one dedicated to Eddie Van Halen.

Cool, /vr/ always has a thread about them.

I'm this poster from earlier If CRT's are your thing, you might also like this, it's a 1984 Mitsubishi Front Projection TV

Lol yeah Kessils are worse, they just grow coral faster, actually blend the light, have REAL UV unlike your gay lights, and make coral look godlike. Also, you think radeons are bad? Radeon and AI are the same fucking company, jackass. Kys. I'd rather use halides than your shitty lights.

Actually hilarious.
The public restroom bandit of Sup Forums
post pics user

Cool

Radions are overpriced versions of AIs. Kessils
Give this seizure enducing shimmer. If I wasn't growing shit coral I'd go back to T5/halide

Let's see your faggy tank bitch

Pretty fukken cool. I've seen a few like that on my local Craigslist, I may have to take a closer look the next time I see one listed.

Am I witnessing an aquatic argument?

Well, I've never told anyone this, but here it goes. I'm a try hard in Call Of Duty Black Ops II. I use a M8A1 with Reflex Sight, Stock, and FMJ. I wall bang. I jump shot. I have a clean emblem and gamer tag. My K/D is 2.28 (Not the best, I know) Please accept me Sup Forumsros, it's all I ask.

This just in, a couple of faggots proving with irrefutable evidence that my stance on saltwater keepers being unequivocally autistic, is true.

Sincerely,
Planted Master Meme

You know how many of you there are on PS3? You're literally a copy of a copy.

This is a comfy thread anons, y'all keep doing your thing

All the pros and originals are on Xbox my dude.

This, and a lot of the stuff in this thread isn't autistic at all. This is just common bs.

im surprised nobody else has responded to this yet. Its weird that gives you wood

I like to melt metal and cast shit

K/D?

Do people cheat as much on 360? I quit playing blops 2 because every other lobby there was someone aimbotting and flying above the map on PS3. The game was great tho, Treyarch makes the best games besides the ass connections.

I pick up stuff from the side of the road. If it can be fixed I sell it or just give it away. The most profitable item for me to fix is push mowers. Normally they can be fixed for $10-15. Next would be old cedar fencing. Remove nails and cut it to equal lengths. The internet project people love that stuff