Incest Stories Go!

Incest Stories Go!

Bump

All I got

That greentext is never not going to be funny.

Anyone got a link to the gdrive with all the incest stories?

I capped it, funny thing is is that it was super well received and no one noticed the ending at the time.

I love reading these, but I only end up saving a few because 99% of them are shit. There's column, shed, a couple nameless ones, and that's about it.

There are about 12 of those, and none of them are up to date.

Summer is rolling around again, that time of year where my sister wears about 30% as much clothing as she should for 6 months straight, and I have to literally bite my tongue to avoid getting hard around her. Yay summer :')

spam protection is killing me...
url shortening service with tiny in its name appended with a slash and the magical word wincestdrive.

Probably means the one with column

Had to share a cruise ship cabin for 5 nights with my sister. Jerked off to her sleeping every night. Love the scent of her

Well that's creepy.

This is my 18 year old cousin, i've been fucking her since she was 14, her mother and I used to fool around when I was younger (shes about my age).

Granted, the mother doesn't know i've been fucking her daughter for years.

Shoulda forced yourself on her

Her amazing ass

This picture was taken i'd say.. 3 days after we fucked the first time?

drive(dawt)google(dawt)com/drive/folders/0B32C0dU-sZYVc1ZaQ0FvZkI3cjQ

This is her now, with her mom.

tinyurl com/allthewincest add the dot

Not with a stolen dick

gross

Her tits (screencapped from snapchat)

>obligatory fat nigger complaint

Yeah, she's a fatty. I don't care, if you had the chance to fuck your cousin..even if she was fat..i'm sure you guys would.

>if you had the chance to fuck your cousin
No.

>even if she was fat
Even less so then.

I'm the only one with an actual REAL incest experience posting on this damn thread, take it or leave it.

I'm looking for the pussy pics now, she's got an amazing pussy. It looks a lot like her moms.

Please stop

>I'm the only one with an actual REAL incest experience posting on this damn thread
Wrong.

>take it or leave it
I'll leave it, thanks.

You want my advice? Tell the truth, but embellish. Nobody wants to see some fat kid's nudes, and if they do want to, there's a trillion and six of them out there. People *do* want to hear about you fucking your cousin. Instead of showing the pics and admitting she's a 4/10, you leave people to wonder and embellish the details.

Anyone have the photos attached from this post?