ITS ME AGAIN, WE MADE 50 DOLLARS YESTERDAY, IN ONLY 4 HOURS! WE CAN DO THIS /B! I BELIEVE IN US! GLORY TO KEKISTAN

ITS ME AGAIN, WE MADE 50 DOLLARS YESTERDAY, IN ONLY 4 HOURS! WE CAN DO THIS /B! I BELIEVE IN US! GLORY TO KEKISTAN

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/9dsyV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump by asik i believe in this

JUST DONATED

STOP LYING CLYDE

Engineering user here

If island is bought I will sell all unneeded possessions to move there. I have electrical knowledge with one degree under my belt and working on 2nd. I can build functioning power generators and wire both residential and industrial settings

i can farm

Seconded

What will you name the capital city, and what currency will you use

Please kys stop posting this bullshit over and over OP is just trying to make a quick buck he isn't gonna buy shit even if its fully funded

If this happens I will move to the island and cook meth on a large scale to fund our military and defend our autism.

Has /k been advised? They'll have people armed and willing to commit.

I can be the town rapist.

HEMLOW ISLAND
HEMLOW YOU STINKY ISLAND
GO BECOME THE HOME OF THE DISINFRANCHISED KEKISTANIS, UGLY.

You could collect this money faster on chaturbate. Fags.

we will name is kektopia, the currency will be in kekkles which is less than a shekkle and more than a rekkle

Capital City will be Kektopia currency will be a Kekkel

bump

top kek
oe
p k

im sorry could u say that again my girlfriend just called.

We should work towards being off-grid.

Does the island have any water-falls? If not we could create a tide-dam to generate power, or use a gravity-generator in combination with wave motion t creat ossilating electrical current (in 2Hz range probably).

I dont have any degree currently but i do have a high IQ, and a broad understanding of the scientific fields. I am in essence a science polymath.

Speaking of. We need to set a high educational standard (probably in the IB deploma range, though with less secularism and more philosophy).

OP here, no water falls,i already have an IT departmens made so we go internet we will place wind turbines.

it is windy there?
How will we filter water?

(we want to be off-grid so that we owe no financial debt to any country)

OP is a fucking faggot no ones gonna give you god damn money its a shame morons gave you those 50$ just buy a rope with it and an hero

no u

we will figure something out

No ones gonna give you money owen RRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE RRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What will be the laws of Kekistan?

discord.gg/9dsyV