Pic related, my favorite brand of paint

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nn9_1d-6Wug
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Table i painted. Looks dusty but its sealed with satin clear coat

Where are you from ?

Tampa FL

Europe checking in

None of you faggots have ever vandalized something??

how does the new montana hardcore compare to the old ones? you tried them?

I vandalize my own clothes all the time

Los Angeles checking in..

The new ones have less xylene, which is super toxic. Both are high pressure and glossy - i usually prefer matte paints though

Sketchbook tag - I'm actually going to throw this up tonight on a high traffic bridge around 3am eastern

This shit is fucking lame

Please don't. You have a lot more practice to do. If you do go through with it, take off all the arrows at least

Ha this is the gayest shit I've ever seen. I hope you're trolling.

if you're into painting trains or outdoor walls that are gonna ride & not get buffed or covered right way, your going to want that xylene to make your paint last the elements & wear&tear

bro, he's not trolling

ahh the arrows everywhere phase. dont give a fuck about these people kid. graff is about the freedom to paint what and where you wan. have at it

youtube.com/watch?v=nn9_1d-6Wug

Thanks man, I'm by no means good but theres only one way to get better

you can never have enough arrows dude. Didn't you know that toy?
The more arrows the better the piece.
Sometimes, I'll do extreme bismuth pieces that are almost nothing but arrows.
& then I'll take it a step further using all the Montan florescent colors. I dust them in all trendy like like how the westcoast guys started doing. Then do ziggzaggies throu the dusty parts. I get more money for my work when I do that. Like my buddies Toby, Skylar, Riley, Aden, & Kolby (ps they're really good.)
I learned these techniques under Cop2.
If you come over & rock my private legal wall in my moms backyard, i'll how you the path of how to oneday to become a true rattlecan tagger king.
like the legendary writer Ms13 or Banksy.

This is garbage

Vegas checking in. I have some MTN Speeds and Hardcore in my car.

None of you kids use rusto anymore?

Just to practice with

I used to use Rusto exclusively, because it's all I could really get. I don't paint as much anymore, so I "splurge" for some MTN when I do paint. I still love Rusto, though. I remember going to a tunnel spot in Vegas and finding a backpack full of Rusto from some guy I had beef with. It had White Label and Painter's Touch, all female valved. I used that to destroy his toy ass throwies. Kek

> Be me, 14 years old.
> Walk 9 miles to a spot with a friend.
> We have a bag full of Rusto and an Ironlaks that we found the day before. (Different story)
> The spot is a set of abandoned office buildings.
> One three story one in the middle and about 4 or 5 smaller one around it.
> See a throwie from a local legend.
> Go through a barbed wire fence to get in.
> Broad fucking daylight
More?

Fucking auto-correct adding and removing the letter "s".

thanks for reviving the thread i started earlier that got nowhere

I paint acrylic and watercolors and have done tags but have never done a huge piece or mural cause I dont think I'm good enough at this

stop posting your designer paint faggots. rusto or gtfo

also dont any of you actually paint? nobody cares about fancy pieces. tags and throws

No graffiti in my area. If there were I'd be bombing everywhere (pic related it's my desk)

If you a backyard or a well ventilated space, hang up a large piece of plywood or drywall and practice. Fuck around with different cans and caps.

Fucking losers. Making neighborhoods look like nigger ghettos and costing people and municipalities a fucking fortune. You realize your tax dollars pay to have you shit removed right? I mean fuck, you can't even decipher %99 of people's "tags," so what's the point? Why not buy some cheap canvas and make a frame and paint your retarded kid scribbles on that and sell it to another retarded target kid?

anyone ever used these? please share experience

That's garbage. Kill yourself

i was waiting for this post it was bound to happen haha

thats not graffiti faggot

I hope you fall and break your neck.

> Get in.
> Look for a way in to the main building.
> Find a broken window and my friend and I enter.
> There were elevators.
> We start fucking with the elevators.
> Go up stairs and start catching some writes.
> Chill and smoke a cig on the second floor looking at the view.
> Start being a dumbass and breaking windows.

uh oh...

What kind of cans did you use?

your sketches are way better executed than your actual throw. you should get out more

Yep. I put Oink Ink in one and it fucking clogged right away. The spray didn't work but the stream did. It was just okay...

graffiti has been around since caveman times and all those huge mural pieces you see all derived from those "retarded kid scribbles"

you could have at least called him a toy if you wanna talk shit

1/2

i know. i get out like once a month. its a sad life.

2/2

Any info?

> Start off by breaking windows when cars are not passing the building.
> Stop and start throwing a metal pole I found into the drywall like a spear.
> Continue breaking windows.
> Get brazen and start breaking windows as cars pass by.
> Minutes later a single cop car rolls by and sees my fucking shit up.
> Turns on his lights and starts heading towards the building.
> Fucked.jpg

pigs crew nyc

>graff is about the freedom to paint what you want
Oh, so that's why all you talent less niggers do indecipherable scribbles of nonsense words

Yeah. Your art is definitely going to be around for thousands of years and studied by anthropologists. Grow up you goof

i fucking miss the oontz

Graffiti is apart of history you pussy fart

> Run down the stairs.
> My friend takes off.
> Oh fuck.png
> Hide in one of those small office buildings like a dumbass.
> See a shadow running on the fence line.
> Think I'm fucked.
>Turns out to be my friend.
> Follow him to the fence on the other side of where the cops were.
> He jumps over the fence and cuts his leg open on the barbed wire.
> bloodeverywhere.jpg
> I partially unravel the fence and get out.
> Hide in a park across the street from the building.
> Never got caught.
> They've had security present there for 3 years straight after I did that shit.

Looks like the shit i used to type into a text to graffiti app for my myspace page, when i was like 8

So are people who eat shit and jerk it to drawings of animals

i was in a bad mood today...

Niggas... I tried my first graffiti this weekend and got arrested. Bail was $3000 but I got a bail bond and paid $1300.

Shit was fucking horrible and now I got court. I tagged a highway ramp that's being built. Pic related. Though it's my first offense so I'm hoping for the best.

> pic related
> 20

hahahaha

Of what ethnicity do you belong to?

Any legal advice anons?
Here's another angle

>taking a picture immediatly after you painted it

.... you dont have much common sense brother, stick to the books

why haha

So niggers

Also did this before I got caught

How did you get caught?

Wasn't used against me. And it was in the heat of the moment. I regret it...
18 hours in holding

not bad but it aint graff and that def wasnt worth 3k u fucked up buddy

Just curious. For some reason I feel like your style is common for a certain ethnicity.

Someone called the cops in me apparently. 3 sherriffs showed up.

Needs more arrows.

Kek

im white

Well the paper the judge gave me says graffiti... though I agree, like I feel it was best to fine me

graffiti is letters anything else is street art. its obvious you have a background in art the cat was neat

I'm more of a freight fan. MFK is my favorite right now. Every panel by anyone in that crew is killer.

Damn. I live in a city where it's really hard to do graff. Too many police with too little to do.

woop thats bad news im trying to put thinned down wall paint in it. oink ink is pretty thin im guessing

Ty, I always wonder where the tags I see come from.

Then in that case I haven't made any graffiti. And I dable a little, first time doing anything in public.

I thought the cat would be nice as I did it on my school and the mascot is a bobcat. Though I rushed it a bit. Thanks though

graffiti creator. good times

favorite writers. mines gotta be kerse btm. king of the grimey styles definitely an inspiration along with the whole btm crew in general. rip kerse rip jade

Toy and disrespect tagging over a mural piece

regardless, this is not the lifestyle for you.

you had fun, paint on canvases from now on, get your life straight, hit the books and do well in life

what would that be? lol

ITT Congolese Dindu Nuffins

Ayy I.E. reporting in

Here's some legal advice... STOP BEING A STUPID FUCKING NIGGER AND TAGGING SHIT THAT DOESN'T BELONG TO YOU

Pic related

Oh fuck man I will...
In holding I kept thinking how I fucked up as I'm so close to graduating college, nearly done with 3rd year of college (physics)

I may try getting permission for mural when I'm good enough but that'll take time

>still thinking graffiti is predominantly black/ghetto/hood
kys