You've just scored a spot on Shark Tank

You've just scored a spot on Shark Tank.
What's your genius idea?

It's a fucking washer that literally drops clothes into a dryer after a cycle. One load, one button press and you can come back to clean clothes.

Suicide vest.

Then I'd test it in front of them and destroy those disgusting, thieving capitalists and be a hero.

The other sharks gang-bang Barbera, I film and distribute it.

Disposable dildos that double as toilet paper.

Those exist. But it's one machine, doesn't need dropping. Yours is less efficient, and for that reason, I'm out.

>destroy capitalist
>become hero
careful you might get a paper cut you fucking dweeb

Make America great again.

I'm not giving you my brilliant idea just so you can steal it!

I have a show where if you have a terrible idea and pitch it to a global audience through the eyes of three pseudo millionaires, we can pretend that this is how start-up funding actually happens for entertainment.

Questions?

Give me my fucking money

Well an efficient and cheap one then. Fuck you I don't have one

A British television show based on Shark Tank, but with less fuckin retarded Americans and a reference to a mythical creature.

Pussy mints

Persephone.

OP is a faggot idea stealing nigger
and for that reason I'm out

The Nigger 5000

I'm thinking go for the opposite direction. Convoluted mechanisation and automation of the wash cycle and install a system for hanging clothes out to dry on the line.
Thereby saving power on drying.

(My opinion of green efficiency) thank me later

Redrooms! whoever wants to commit suicide and give enjoyment to others can setup a redroom which will allow people to stream the suicide!!

Redrooms are great.

Little hats you can put on your bug collections

A bike with stick shift, so that nobody would want to steal it.

automatic dick dipper to dip your dick tip when pissing to piss underwater and make 0 noise

Modify the Townsend Avalanche in Thomas Morray's device and hook it up to a primary beta decay isotope.

I'd get them to invest in Sup Forums to buy the boards and give them to me. I'll be able to implement usernames and profiles and a voting system for threads. Therefore making it way easier to monetize.

Hello sharks, don't you hate how wasteful tossing out burnt out light bulbs is? I have the perfect solution.. Introducing the C-Bulb. After the light bulb is burnt out you can simply injest it! 1000mg of caffeine straight to your noggin! So sharks who's ready to light up the world??

Fallout, anyone?

The Nigger 6000

Yes

I once saw a paper tube, like the scene paper toilet seat covers in public restrooms have, that's meant to piss into so you won't miss the toilet. Noise free too.

YOU KNOW WHAT SUCKS? HAVING TO SHELL OUT SIX HUNDRED BUCKS FOR A COMPUTER.

YOU KNOW WHAT WAS AWESOME? THE ZX SPECTRUM. THE CHEAPEST COMPUTER OF THE 80S. THE NES COULDN'T GET A HOLD ON ENGLAND, BECAUSE EVERYONE ALREADY HAD A SPECCY.

YOU KNOW WHAT WOULD BE AWESOME? A MODERN EQUIVALENT OF THE SPECCY.

MY SYSTEM IS BASED OFF THE DESIGN OF THE C.H.I.P., BUT HAS AN INTEGRATED KEYBOARD AND TOUCHPAD, PLUS TWO SD CARD SLOTS TO EXPAND MEMORY. IT'S A FULLY FUNCTIONAL DESKTOP COMPUTER THAT WORKS WITH ANY MODERN TV OR MONITOR.

THE COST AT RETAIL? LESS THAN $50 BUCKS.

GIMME MONEYS.

Sounds like a lovely place to wear my fedora and neck beard with pride.

Maybe we could have sub-chains too
+1

How is this your idea?

That's the basis for the design of the chip..

If you had a streamlined OS and user experience you and a team developed and can ship and sell as a SOC for $50..

Why are you pitching again?

All my money is itching to be thrown

Or like a slowfall through a Dyson-esque air blast that lands into a recognition chamber that autofolds the clothes. Or hangs them. Yeah.

Exactly.

Perhaps we could add a stage wherein the clothes are made dirtier.
Thereby overall increasing how much cleaning has occurred on the garments.

"Washed literally twice as much as our competitors, on the same t-shirt"

"It's also twice as dry"

Because in our drying cycle, there is also a cycle that wets it again. Ad infinitum

This would probably solve the crack problem too!
I will invest $1 in return for 60% of your company

Led license plates that connect straight to the insurance company