Alex jones thread

Alex jones thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NeDJRiApaSk
youtube.com/watch?v=gsrMuuG9tro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sure, why not

Globalist conspiracy globalist conspiracy globalist conspiracy globalist conspiracy Trump will save us all globalist conspiracy globalist conspiracy globalist conspiracy truffle save us all Globalist conspiracy globalist conspiracy globalist conspiracy globalist conspiracy Trump will save us all globalist conspiracy globalist conspiracy globalist conspiracy truffle save us all Globalist conspiracy globalist conspiracy globalist conspiracy globalist conspiracy Trump will save us all globalist conspiracy globalist conspiracy globalist conspiracy truffle save us all Globalist conspiracy globalist conspiracy globalist conspiracy globalist conspiracy Trump will save us all globalist conspiracy globalist conspiracy globalist conspiracy truffle save us all

someone give me the "I know I'm evil" webm

Fuck off. No globalists allowed.

Sorry I'm late guyz

Right here in murica! Disgraceful! Goin along ta git along!

This is the best one

GLOBALISTS, SWERVE

This guy is suck a joke

BUTTHURT GLOBALIST DETECTED
sorry shillary lost, cuck

Not an even an American.

my least favorite person on the planet

Look what the globalists have done to him over the years

Be gentle... This man is a national treasure

Lighten up, he's just a media personality. Like Rachel Maddow.

He looks like Marlon Brando when he raped that bitch up her asshole using butter as lube.

here we go again

Each frame he's on screen is like a renaissance painting...

then get the fuck out of here globalist CUCK
USA USA USA

I don't know who you are, but I feel we're the same person somehow?

>Hollapenos
youtube.com/watch?v=NeDJRiApaSk

I'm 33 now. I remember in my early 20's when I was in to his shit. It was cool to think you were on to something others didn't know about. Since 95% of Sup Forums are

Fuck off faggot. Globalist shill jew iguana faggot

We know.

What a fat turd.

Speak for yourself you fucking zionist

Make sure to calm yourself down before you go to sleep tonight. You don't want to be tired and moody at school now.

I'm you from an alternate reality and we're speaking due to a momentary bleed through between the fabrics of our two seperate universes.

Here, take this picture. You will need it someday. Trust me, I'm you!

TUBBY TUBBY TAPINAD
ALEX JONES IS MY GOD
RECORDS BY SHEHERAZOD
LIKIE DIKIE DOODOO BISCUIT

A midnight in Paris or whatever?

youtube.com/watch?v=gsrMuuG9tro

>zionist
Alex Jones never talks about Isreal

Fuck you. Trips of nontruth. U fucking Rothschild mole

Who do you work for? Just tell me

see
The guy mentioning zionists is likely himself a disinformation agent in the employ of the zionists in order to try and harm the reputation of Alex Jones.

I might as well just kill myself before I get herpes from them.

You are definitely still living with your parents. Can I tell you that it's very likely that your mother cries about what a complete retard her son turned out to be as an adolescent.

You were so nice before the moody teens hit.

No! You are wrong! I would never ever be a zionist fuck. Fuck u for even saying that and trying to mud up my 4chinz reputation

Lold irl at how brainwashed the Globalists have got you

>iguana

You're defending lizards now? Sad!

Fuck you shill! I am the Regional Commander of the Alex Jones 1776 Militia, I know a fucking shill when I see one.

Sure, kid. As I said, it's alluring to think you are on to something that the "mainstream" hasn't figured out and are oh so smart to see through it all.

Look up the Dunning Kruger effect on your off time between disappointing your mother and posting in The_Donald.

Oh shit I apologize sir. I was just heated for being accused of working for (((them))), and had no idea whomst I was speaking to, obviously. Please find it in you to forgive my actions. I spit on Piers Morgan once.

Every day

If mommy was so disappointed with me, would I have 2 freezers full of tendies? I think not. Back to 9gag you shekel driven shill

If that's your best I have bad news....

Fuck off Tom

My uncle is into this idiot, believes basically everything he says. He even starts going off the rails and talking about biblical end time prophecies and bird aliens and bullshit. I asked him like, you don't really believe this do you? And he said "it's not a matter of believing, it's a matter of understanding the evidence". I was actually quite surprised that someone could be at least a moderately functioning human being and so out to lunch in their delusional fantasies.

Ok you may proceed with your news

Lizards are cool.

Can't tame the tendies

Congratulations, you're a peasant soldier for Globalist army. Kys cuz there will be no place for you in the near future.

No they aren't.

>ywn purchase a vial of delicious nutritious Milk of Millie or Milk of McAdoo for $69.95 from the infowarslife store to help fight the globalists

He has become a greedy parody of himself.
He no longer cares about the government disclosing the truth about everything.

Retards and kids my man. That covers a lot of ground and is why Trump is Prez and Jones makes so much money.

Word

Omg

turns you red in just 45 days!

Fuck you motherfucker

whoops, forgot this

Super male vitality 3 month user user here. My gf on average would give me a bj 3-4 times a week and swallow. Her clit has more than tripled in length and become much thicker, she had to quit swallowing and turn to facials. Super mv is some potent shit anons!

I had very similar experience

sure alex

I'd rather watch Jones and be both entertained and informed than some sour bitch cunt like Rachel Madcow.

Guys, I'm so sorry. I was so wrong about #pizzagate. I am just a fat turd talking out of my ass for ratings.

>informed

He was just covering his ass for libel suits and shit. Go jack off to your borderless maps you fucking faggot!

Before SMV

I already have it, it was the only thing that survived the fire... But what does it mean!

After SMV

damn which one...

Oh no! The location of the bleedthrough is pulling apart again! Take the picture to the gypsy palm reader! Quick!!!

Alex is selling an InfoWars branded watch. It doesn't tell the time but when you tap on it, it blames it's failure to tell the time on globalists.
Only $19.84

Another DNC Hill-Shill is heard from. and another 1/1000 of a bitcoin is paid out.

so SMV turned you into a nigger? I don't think I'll be trying that

Is he still addicted to pain pills?

What else is she going to spend that 1.5 Billion dollars in unused campaign money on?