Beyonce Is Launching Her Own TV Channel

>According to The Sun, Bey is apparently planning to launch her very own TV network along with her management firm, Parkwood.

>Unfortunately for Beyonce fans, this won’t be a TV channel dedicated to Bey itself but will focus on an ‘educational’ programming schedule which will include documentaries on African and American history. Intriguing indeed.

>'Her entertainment company Parkwood is doing very well and her desire is to create a network so she can have the freedom to bring the ideas of her closest creative friends to life,’ an insider told The Sun.
inquisitr.com/3365454/beyonce-on-her-own-tv-network-paris-and-jay-z-more-than-an-instagram-husband/

Why is she breaking into a dying medium?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m3lABiHlOqw
youtu.be/t7LokYK91lE
youtube.com/watch?v=nHDj4DH4mJw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ENTERPRISING

MILL FiNGAHS UP

TELLEM BOI BYE

>‘educational’ programming schedule which will include documentaries on African and American history. Intriguing indeed.

WE

What is all this famous black history I keep hearing about?

I keep hearing 'black history' but I don't know any significant cultural or technological achievements

>‘educational’ programming schedule which will include documentaries on African and American history. Intriguing indeed.

So it will be documentaries about how evil the white bois are.

youtube.com/watch?v=m3lABiHlOqw

AYO HOL' UP

shit, WE WUZ KANGZ has materialized into a corporeal form... we should stop with the meme magic guys

the evil white men have removed or changed all of the black achievements throughout history

Don't be so racist, black people invented everything:

>Peanut butter
>Jazz
>And many more!

You brought this on yourself.

We will bare the brunt for the memes we have inflicted.

The meme mages will reap what they sow.

>still famous after lip-syncing the National Anthem

Jesus Christ it sounds like a fucking joke but it's dead serious
>from a man that has been featured on MTV and VH1

>still famous after dressing like a black panther to the super bowl

Am I the only one who does not find Beyonce attractive at all? Rihanna is heaps cute but Beyonce... hard to describe.

Everyone does, no big deal. Whitney Houston lipsync'd and people still consider it the best National Anthem ever.

Who says it won't have a web service?

We need to prop up decent looking negresses

W E
E

Which one of you did this shit?

youtu.be/t7LokYK91lE

She's at least pretty, unlike most white music related celeb women. Seriously, what's with that? Taylor Swift is literally the best we got.

>7k dislikes on that shitty video

Are Beyonce and Jay Z basically black Americans version of a prince and princess

Rihanna is the most decent you will find. A true Goddess. I am so happy she will be in that Bates Motel show.

>Beyonce pretty
You almost got me falling out of my chair with laughter

we all know you've never gotten a girl under 200lb so why pretend you have any standards, let alone ridiculously high ones?

much prefer skin diamond Tbh fampai

I have a disproportionate amount of hate for Beyonce

>intriguing indeed
not really, no

because there are not any.most big black inventors usually co invented stuff with white people. There biggest contribution relates to social movements and slavery stuff. as for old African culture, it was so rudimentary that it would be a footnote in any university. also having black history month helps raise tension between blacks and others

YASSSSSS QUEEN SLAYY BEYHIVE IM DED UGHJJFJFH SLAY BEYHIVE QUEEN SLAY

Ugh. She really needs to invest in some tits.

true dat boi
youtube.com/watch?v=nHDj4DH4mJw

ITT: Sup Forums discovers the wonders of money laundering

why do people act like this. one of my white girlfriends talks like this and.. I can't follow her where she's going.

ARE THE CRYSTAL GEMS

Kind of what I was getting at. A (very) former friend of mine speaks like this, and he's a 26 year old white male. It's shameful

is he from los angeles or other states were its common to find catty men?

WUZ

they just make channels now. robert rodriguez has a channel that me and like 100 other people watch.

Henrietta

She's not even black

>one of her latest songs, features black 'youths' lining up infront of police waiting with their hands in the air to be shot

Okay Sup Forums which one is it going to be?

>1) Will do educational and unbiased documentaries about African civilizations and tribes, such as the Mali who got rich from the gold and slave trade with the Islamic world. Even having a king who traveled all the way to Mecca bringing hundreds of castrated prisoners to offer, or the British wars against west African slave states to free slaves. The Nubians south of Egypt who served in Egyptian armies as foreign auxilliaries and some who even got promoted to generals. East African sailors who traded north with the Arab states and south with portugese colonies? Who's stories helped the Portugese eventually reach India.

OR

>2) Will to biased and propoganda peices on how badly slaves were treated in the United States, and JUST the United States ignoring slaves in South America or the Islamic world. How inventions assumed to be from white people, were really made by the black man? Like Sailing ships, sandwiches and electricity? Also great thinkers and activists of black rights that got ignored ?

Yes she is.

2 of course. It's literally going to be like Vice

I think we all know the answer to that

Sacred mud town.

He's from the south of England.

Her Dad was in Balamory.

kek

surprisingly relevant desu

are you a gem????

Holy fuck that is deluded. ROM cartridges as distribution media for vidya was developed by start up ran by two white guys, they ran out of money and started cooperating with Fairchild semiconductor. Jerry Lawson who was mid tier boss in video games division of Fairchild was black... we wuz inventors n shieeeet.

So is common knowledge of "African" history start and end at the 1700s?

No because Norwegians are black
>The first King to unite Norway was Black. He was known as Halfdan the Black. He was not called Black simply because of the color of his hair but because he was dark-skinned.
>Someone wrote this and honestly believed it

the most overrated bitch in showbiz is ready to fail in a new way, awesome