Sup faggots

sup faggots

got this current setup, decided i should finally get a proper monitor as i'm over 60fps. any recommendations as it must be:

+30 inches
+60hz
g-sync
prefer to be able to do 4k as well

>general post your specs thread
>inb4 hurr durr ram and cpu speed, speccy doesn't show over clocks for some reason?

Other urls found in this thread:

imcest.com
edgeup.asus.com/2017/01/04/rog-pg27uq-intro/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ill buy it for about tree-fiddy

shoot it like the other guy

There's the ASUS ROG Swift, its only 27" but its a 144Hz 4K monitor.

Step up

'Sup

thaaaat's fucking excessive

what case is that?

:o

a case of autism

modified little devil V8

i replaced the normal fan grills with hex mesh and cut a custom piece of glass made up for the side

how it normally looks

yeah something about those cable sock things doesn't look right to me, run that shit through the wall, also why is one PC hard tubed and the other flexible?

this setup also implies that you have friends

Roommates

And yeah he got lazy and didn't want to hardtube

Older mature mom's are the best imcest.com

honestly considering at the acer predator x34

seems to tick all the boxes other then 4k, just not sure if two titans is probably too much hardware for 1440p

you should obviously wait for edgeup.asus.com/2017/01/04/rog-pg27uq-intro/

What's going on with your cooling system? That many fans should be able to levitate your box.

You're either autistic or have a small penis, or both I guess. Congrats.

I wish I had those temps, though,

LOL TITANS

my rig

They are solid temps, I'll give him that.

ROG Swift PG27UQ.. 4k, 144 hz, quantum dot tech, HDR... with two titan X's you could easily be kicking this monitors ass.

>cool rig
Nice rig ano-
>Windows 10
kys

kek

You might wanna put your power profile on balanced before you kill the cpu. It really shouldn't be doing that when idle.

>fur mark was running in the background to show max OC

yeah neither the CPU or GPU's go over 55 degree's C, and the GPU's are over clocked to 2088mhz from the factor 1800mhz

>bought them 6 months ago back in august wasn't waiting that long for the 1080ti to come out which is basically the exact same specs

>12 fans total, though nothing spins faster then 1000RPM so its actually pretty dam quiet

just built this one

i5
1050ti 4gb
8gb ram
1tb ssd

Is that the stock fan that came with the cpu?

the one that came with the CPU was damaged i was gonna return it but they said it'll be another 4 weeks to get another one to me, so i had a few stock fans laying around so i put another one on it.

believe it or not some people still use those

what are the GPU temps like at idle and under load for a few hours of game play?